PDA

View Full Version : makes me so angry

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 18:15
**** i never ever expect my husband he loves so much my close friend that have 4 foriegners and he said if his not married he will going to fancy at her **** i never expect i found his secret feelings to my friend:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:17
maybe both of you needs to talk and settle the misunderstanding. besides no need to worry, you are married now and he is totally yours:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:21
You do realise if you cut off his itlogs she wouldnt be attracted to him dont you?Theres lots of sedatives in the pharmacists that would make him sleep....sleep...sle........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz,sharp knife and there would be no side effects except his voice would be pitched slightly higher than yours :Erm:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:22
You do realise if you cut off his itlogs she wouldnt be attracted to him dont you?Theres lots of sedatives in the pharmacists that would make him sleep....sleep...sle........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz,sharp knife and there would be no side effects except his voice would be pitched slightly higher than yours :Erm:

youre crazy tawi2:D

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:23
Well.......................Thats what I would do :Erm:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 18:24
:cwm23:
maybe both of you needs to talk and settle the misunderstanding. besides no need to worry, you are married now and he is totally yours:xxgrinning--00xx3:we always open and talk to each other and he said he never ever jump to my friend but i got a evidence:yikes::yikes::yikes:what he say its only tip on his tongue:cwm23::cwm23:i thought he said he dont like have a big family and he more choose no family but he more fancy again my friend have big family:yikes::yikes:

D&G
18th August 2009, 18:25
**** i never ever expect my husband he loves so much my close friend that have 4 foriegners and he said if his not married he will going to fancy at her **** i never expect i found his secret feelings to my friend:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

:NoNo::NoNo: so sad...:NoNo::NoNo:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:29
:cwm23:we always open and talk to each other and he said he never ever jump to my friend but i got a evidence:yikes::yikes::yikes:what he say its only tip on his tongue:cwm23::cwm23:i thought he said he dont like have a big family and he more choose no family but he more fancy again my friend have big family:yikes::yikes:

dont worry mrs. t remember you just goy married. always remember the seven years adjustments. this is only a part of your trial being married, but be prepared for more coming.... stay strong and if both of you love each other you will able to surpass this one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
18th August 2009, 18:32

LOL! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Tawi u made me laugh...i've heard stories of pinay wives who did cut off their cheating pinoy husbands' itlogs :icon_lol: featured on national tv :D but never heard of a brit losing itlog while zzzzz :D so don't ever encourage Mrs. T :D

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:34
I was joking,of course I wouldnt encourage her to actually cut them off,what do you think of me :NoNo:I was thinking more like the ram-bands farmers use,you put them on a rams itlogs,they restrict the bloodflow,the itlogs shrivel and die,turn black because theres no circulation,then they atrophy and fall off :xxgrinning--00xx3:Simples :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 18:35
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
LOL! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Tawi u made me laugh...i've heard stories of pinay wives who did cut off their cheating pinoy husbands' itlogs :icon_lol: featured on national tv :D but never heard of a brit losing itlog while zzzzz :D so don't ever encourage Mrs. T :D:icon_lol::icon_lol:i will not going to cut his itlogs i only put a fireworks so that it will be end of the story:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:his naughty so much:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::Brick::Brick::Brick:

D&G
18th August 2009, 18:35
be prepared for more coming....

:omg::omg::omg:

more revelations?? :doh:D

D&G
18th August 2009, 18:37
I was joking,of course I wouldnt encourage her to actually cut them off,what do you think of me :NoNo:I was thinking more like the ram-bands farmers use,you put them on a rams itlogs,they restrict the bloodflow,the itlogs shrivel and die,turn black because theres no circulation,then they atrophy and fall off :xxgrinning--00xx3:Simples :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

angel17
18th August 2009, 18:38

i think best thing to do is talk with your husband. open up with him about your feelings...im sure he would understand :):) and beside he will not marry you if he's in love to other women....:Erm::Erm: so cheer up! im sure he's in love with you and maybe he admire only your friend but not love because love is a lot different than admiration.

so cheer up! i know everything is ok :):):)

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:39

hummm sadista ka ha!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:41
And I would e-mail me naked pics of your friend so I could judge if she is worthy of daves momentary lapse of concentration as his love for you is 110% :xxgrinning--00xx3: That lady could have just been joking because of jealousy you know so dont forget her nude pics for me k?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:41
hummm sadista ka ha!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yup :icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 18:42
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:he knows already i will going to put fireworks on his secret weapon if he will going to be cheated at me:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:lucky cause im not in uk but not interested:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:42
And I would e-mail me naked pics of your friend so I could judge if she is worthy of daves momentary lapse of concentration as his love for you is 110% :xxgrinning--00xx3: That lady could have just been joking because of jealousy you know so dont forget her nude pics for me k?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

chicky tawi2:cwm24::icon_lol::icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 18:44
And I would e-mail me naked pics of your friend so I could judge if she is worthy of daves momentary lapse of concentration as his love for you is 110% :xxgrinning--00xx3: That lady could have just been joking because of jealousy you know so dont forget her nude pics for me k?:xxgrinning--00xx3:i will going to find on her fs album maybe i found there and i will send u:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::yikes::yikes::yikes::censored::censored:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:44
A firework on his "Secret weapon" :cwm24::omg::bigcry::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

D&G
18th August 2009, 18:45

:cwm24: wicked adviser :D:D:D:D
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

angel17
18th August 2009, 18:47
A firework on his "Secret weapon" :cwm24::omg::bigcry::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:48
:cwm24: wicked adviser :D:D:D:D
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Obviously I wouldnt find anything in any way shape or form interesting in provocative lewd pics of Mrs T's naughty friend,but if I get my magnifying glass out and study the pics in the privacy of my bathroom for an hour or so I might,just might find out what makes her so attractive to "Four foreigners" and if I dont find a clue to her magnetism today I will just have to repeat the excercise again tommorrow I guess :Erm::NoNo:

D&G
18th August 2009, 18:49
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:he knows already i will going to put fireworks on his secret weapon if he will going to be cheated at me:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:lucky cause im not in uk but not interested:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

don't worry too much girl..dave, might just be teasing you. I'm sure he loves YOU (the very reason why he married you) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:50
Obviously I wouldnt find anything in any way shape or form interesting in provocative lewd pics of Mrs T's naughty friend,but if I get my magnifying glass out and study the pics in the privacy of my bathroom for an hour or so I might,just might find out what makes her so attractive to "Four foreigners" and if I dont find a clue to her magnetism today I will just have to repeat the excercise again tommorrow I guess :Erm::NoNo:

very intelligent:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 18:50
Obviously I wouldnt find anything in any way shape or form interesting in provocative lewd pics of Mrs T's naughty friend,but if I get my magnifying glass out and study the pics in the privacy of my bathroom for an hour or so I might,just might find out what makes her so attractive to "Four foreigners" and if I dont find a clue to her magnetism today I will just have to repeat the excercise again tommorrow I guess :Erm::NoNo:she is chuby girl and have english man bf as well but she said she dont like the attitude of some english man cause its naughty:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:joke lang

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:52
Oh,she gets foreigners to form a queue and I am only 5'th in line?Wow,I am flattered :xxgrinning--00xx3:(I think :Erm:).

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:53
very intelligent:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Its not very intelligent,its very DESPERATE actually :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

D&G

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
cheeky Tawi :icon_lol::icon_lol: i bet you're a good judge..please do share ur judgment ok? :D just curious :Erm:

britishdetained
don't worry too much girl..dave, might just be teasing you. I'm sure he loves YOU (the very reason why he married you) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i agree to that! sometimes men want us to get jealous...

dont worry i think dave loves you:)

angel17
i will going to find on her fs album maybe i found there and i will send u:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::yikes::yikes::yikes::censored::censored:

what does she looks like? just curious:Erm::Erm::Erm:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 18:54
Oh,she gets foreigners to form a queue and I am only 5'th in line?Wow,I am flattered :xxgrinning--00xx3:(I think :Erm:).
maybe she will going to choose u amoung of them:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:55
Its not very intelligent,its very DESPERATE actually :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:your still young dont worry you'll soon meet you ms. universe:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
what does she looks like? just curious:Erm::Erm::Erm:
Me too :icon_lol:My sides are killing me,this thread is unintentionally hillarious :icon_lol::icon_lol:

D&G

LOL! :icon_lol::icon_lol: Dave is 5th and u're 6th :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:59
Mrs TD,deep breath yeah?Sit down,be calm k?The fact is unless Dave told you this or admitted it himself you only have this womans word and theres always two sides to a story,listen to them both k?In future dont make decisions or act in anger,I used to do that in the past,you always have to live with the consequences when the red-mist clears and you calm down,for your sakes and Daves sake dont make posts like this again in the future without asking Dave to put his case first,because if my wife told everyone she was going to tie fireworks to my "Secret weapon":icon_lol: I would be quite embarrassed :ARsurrender: You feel better now you let some steam off?

IainBusby
18th August 2009, 19:00

I would be prepared to take a look at those pics for you as well, just to put your mind at rest you understand. oooooooops, here comes the wife.:Bolt::Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004::23_111_9[1]::xxmixed-smiley-017::xxmixed-smiley-017:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:00
LOL! :icon_lol::icon_lol: Dave is 5th and u're 6th :xxgrinning--00xx3:

No way am I going after Dave,he has a "Secret weapon" :icon_lol: I would be firing my .38 after he had used his nuclear warhead :icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 19:01
:NoNo:
:icon_lol::icon_lol:your still young dont worry you'll soon meet you ms. universe:xxgrinning--00xx3:
im not young im old already hehehe im over qualified:icon_lol::icon_lol:NoNo::NoNo::

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:02
Mrs TD,deep breath yeah?Sit down,be calm k?The fact is unless Dave told you this or admitted it himself you only have this womans word and theres always two sides to a story,listen to them both k?In future dont make decisions or act in anger,I used to do that in the past,you always have to live with the consequences when the red-nist clears and you calm down,for your sakes and Daves sake dont make posts like this again in the future without asking Dave to put his case first,because if my wife told everyone she was going to tie fireworks to my "Secret weapon":icon_lol: I would be quite embarrassed :ARsurrender: You feel better now you let some steam off?

nice one tawi2:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:02
I would be prepared to take a look at those pics for you as well, just to put your mind at rest you understand. oooooooops, here comes the wife.:Bolt::Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004::23_111_9[1]::xxmixed-smiley-017::xxmixed-smiley-017:

We could share those pics Iain,obviously we would derive no pleasure from examining them in privacy,its merely to try and gain some sort of insight into this ladies siren like attraction to members of the opposit sex:Erm:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 19:06
:NoNo::NoNo:
Mrs TD,deep breath yeah?Sit down,be calm k?The fact is unless Dave told you this or admitted it himself you only have this womans word and theres always two sides to a story,listen to them both k?In future dont make decisions or act in anger,I used to do that in the past,you always have to live with the consequences when the red-mist clears and you calm down,for your sakes and Daves sake dont make posts like this again in the future without asking Dave to put his case first,because if my wife told everyone she was going to tie fireworks to my "Secret weapon":icon_lol: I would be quite embarrassed :ARsurrender: You feel better now you let some steam off?i never ever calm down tawi if i found an evidence:yikes::yikes:but its up to him if he carry on:xxgrinning--00xx3:even with ownership lot can steal others :doh:dohits my first time to make so jealousy of this man even i got greek foreigner before:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:08
Mrs TD,I am probably going to bump into you and Dave one day and we will laugh at this when I say two words..............."Secret weapon" :icon_lol: Be nice to dave :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:13
:NoNo::NoNo:i never ever calm down tawi if i found an evidence:yikes::yikes:but its up to him if he carry on:xxgrinning--00xx3:even with ownership lot can steal others :doh:dohits my first time to make so jealousy of this man even i got greek foreigner before:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

just have to contemplate mrs. t, remember marriage is like having a stock at the stock market, sometimes is low and sometimes its high! Remember your the wife, it means he loves you more than anyone:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheer up and just have to calm down, then later on you can talk to dave and clear things up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

you are beautiful so nothing to worry:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
18th August 2009, 19:13
:yikes::yikes::icon_lol:
:yikes: sorry guys/girls there is no scandel :icon_lol::doh she has forgot to take her medication :doh:doh frustration has set in :Erm::Erm:

all i did was pm a member on here and say my wifes schoolfriend was available and lovely ----and if i was not married wwwwooooo :doh pilipins and there jeousy :doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

NO PICTURES :cwm24::NoNo: I LEAVE YOU ALL with it i going to bed work later :Hellooo::Hellooo:

check my messages they are open to everyone :icon_lol::icon_lol::omg:

D&G
18th August 2009, 19:15
unless Dave told you this or admitted it himself you only have this womans word and theres always two sides to a story,listen to them both k??

i thought Mrs. T said that Dave revealed to her that if he wasn't married he would fancy Mrs' friend?? :Erm::Erm:

In future dont make decisions or act in anger,for your sakes and Daves sake dont make posts like this again in the future without asking Dave to put his case first,

i totally agree :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i wonder where Dave is? :Erm::D can't wait to hear his side of the story :D

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:19
:yikes::yikes::icon_lol:
:yikes: sorry guys/girls there is no scandel :icon_lol::doh she has forgot to take her medication :doh:doh frustration has set in :Erm::Erm:

all i did was pm a member on here and say my wifes schoolfriend was available and lovely ----and if i was not married wwwwooooo :doh pilipins and there jeousy :doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

NO PICTURES :cwm24::NoNo: I LEAVE YOU ALL with it i going to bed work later :Hellooo::Hellooo:

check my messages they are open to everyone :icon_lol::icon_lol::omg:

there you are dave:icon_lol::rolleyes::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:22
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: This is one funny thread:icon_lol: My sides are aching :icon_lol::icon_lol:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:24
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: This is one funny thread:icon_lol: My sides are aching :icon_lol::icon_lol:

yes indeed:icon_lol::icon_lol: lovers in the forum misunderstanding...

hey tawi2 signs of getting older:Erm::icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 19:26
dave is hide now cause his:guiltyyikes::yikes::yikes:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:27
Getting older?Nahhhh,Daves my mentor,I want to be just like him when I grow up,he told me one truism in life............"Your only as old as the woman you feel" :Erm:Its a bit cryptic,when I figure it out I will let you know the meaning :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:28

LOL:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:28
Getting older?Nahhhh,Daves my mentor,I want to be just like him when I grow up,he told me one truism in life............"Your only as old as the woman you feel" :Erm:Its a bit cryptic,when I figure it out I will let you know the meaning :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm::Erm:cant figure it out as well:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Northerner
18th August 2009, 19:29
Relationships are boring without the odd Faux Pas :Erm::)

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:29

He isnt guilty :icon_lol: Only in your imagination,give him a chance,you will both be sweetness and light tommorrow :icon_lol:

D&G
18th August 2009, 19:31

absolutely hilarious!!! :D:D and your comments amused me :icon_lol::icon_lol:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:31
Just relax for awhile Theresa....I know Dave loves you so much, so dont worry:xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:32
absolutely hilarious!!! :D:D and your comments amused me :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2 can always make the thread laugh:xxgrinning--00xx3:

He is really wise and funny man:icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 19:34
Just relax for awhile Theresa....I know Dave loves you so much, so dont worry:xxgrinning--00xx3:thats why its hard for me to relax once i read something:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:i never ever admired in any foriegners even they are single but maybe never to mention:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:37
I am neither wise nor funny,I just have a warped sense of justice:Erm:My first though was get him drunk then wire his genitals to a flex and plug then attach it to the mains :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: But then I thought hold on,she might do it in pinas in which case there will probably be a brown-out :NoNo::rolleyes::Erm:

Northerner
18th August 2009, 19:39
I am neither wise nor funny,I just have a warped sense of justice:Erm:My first though was get him drunk then wire his genitals to a flex and plug then attach it to the mains :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: But then I thought hold on,she might do it in pinas in which case there will probably be a brown-out :NoNo::rolleyes::Erm:

Ahh, so that's why they have brown outs over there :Erm:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:40

here in our place almost every night:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2

:cwm24:My eyesights going,for a split second I read your comments as "So thats why they have brown nuts over there" :icon_lol:

Northerner
here in our place almost every night:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'd better watch my step :Erm:

D&G
18th August 2009, 19:41
thats why its hard for me to relax once i read something:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:i never ever admired in any foriegners even they are single but maybe never to mention:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

cool ka lang dear :xxgrinning--00xx3: i guess u just miss him...just trust Dave and everything will be ok. I know how hard it is to be in a LDR..trust and confidence is very important to make a relationship work. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:42
I'd better watch my step :Erm:

:rolleyes::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Northerner
:cwm24:My eyesights going,for a split second I read your comments as "So thats why they have brown nuts over there" :icon_lol:

:laugher: I wouldn't know, not seen a pair of pinoy nuts, and I'd worry if I did :icon_lol:

britishdetained
cool ka lang dear :xxgrinning--00xx3: i guess u just miss him...just trust Dave and everything will be ok. I know how hard it is to be in a LDR..trust and confidence is very important to make a relationship work. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes....trust him and you will see:xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
18th August 2009, 19:45
Relationships are boring without the odd Faux Pas :Erm::)

amen to that! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:45
Woosaaaaa........woosaaaaaaa..........with a little bit of Namyo Ho Renge Kyo to loosen the tension,alls well now with the two warring factions,and its back to the negotiation tables for peacekeeping talks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:46
:laugher: I wouldn't know, not seen a pair of pinoy nuts, and I'd worry if I did :icon_lol:
Look up any tree over there,coconuts everywhere :)

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:47

:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

D&G
18th August 2009, 19:47
Namyo Ho Renge Kyo :xxgrinning--00xx3:

translation please :Erm:

Northerner
18th August 2009, 19:49

People have died looking up at coconuts :yikes: So basically, looking up at a pair of nuts can never be a good thing :D

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 19:50
cool ka lang dear :xxgrinning--00xx3: i guess u just miss him...just trust Dave and everything will be ok. I know how hard it is to be in a LDR..trust and confidence is very important to make a relationship work. :xxgrinning--00xx3:honest to say i not mis him:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:i feel so much happy if he stay there and i stay here makes me very ok:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:im very much cool here now:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:i know many here agree of the side of dave whatever:icon_lol::icon_lol::ARsurrender:u dont know really us thats why :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:51
Its the Buddhist mantra,I learnt it when I went with a friend who was studying comparative religion to see the Dali Lama in Himachal pradesh,spun a few prayer wheels,repeated the mantra on the path to enlightenment :Erm::icon_lol:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:52
honest to say i not mis him:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:i feel so much happy if he stay there and i stay here makes me very ok:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:im very much cool here now:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:i know many here agree of the side of dave whatever:icon_lol::icon_lol::ARsurrender:u dont know really us thats why :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

no mrs. t, not we are on dave's side...we dont we just know he loves you so much, very much proud of you, etc as i always see his post. maybe, both of you just need to talk ok...for the meantime just calm down:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 19:53
People have died looking up at coconuts :yikes: So basically, looking up at a pair of nuts can never be a good thing :D

Theres a pinay I have known for years,she lives in London,her father was killed when she was a kid in Leyte by a falling coconut,cant remember the exact figures but its not an uncommon event,have you seen the indents those things leave in soft ground when they fall from a height?:NoNo:Never shelter under coconut trees during a storm :NoNo:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 20:02
:Di hope so we will be ok tomorrow or next week:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:but its good we dont have any communication so that we both calm down its doesnt matter for me i easy to move on :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 20:07
The mind of a woman is as hard as a gordian knot to unravel:Erm:

bornatbirth
18th August 2009, 20:13
im glad my wife doesnt post in the forum when she gets mad at me!,otherwise there will be a lot of threads :icon_lol:

this does remind me when my wife would get jealous and mad at me :icon_lol::icon_lol:

D&G
18th August 2009, 20:17
honest to say i not mis him:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:i feel so much happy if he stay there and i stay here makes me very ok:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:im very much cool here now:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::

:omg::omg::Erm: how can u not miss ur hubby? :Erm: it's hard for me not to miss my hunny ..miss him loads and i'm going NUTS here without him :bigcry:

i know many here agree of the side of dave whatever:icon_lol::icon_lol::ARsurrender:u dont know really us thats why :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sorry girl i'm not taking sides here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
18th August 2009, 20:18
The mind of a woman :Erm:

A Beautiful Mind :D

D&G
18th August 2009, 20:21
Its the Buddhist mantra,I learnt it when I went with a friend who was studying comparative religion to see the Dali Lama in Himachal pradesh,spun a few prayer wheels,repeated the mantra on the path to enlightenment :Erm::icon_lol:

:Erm::Erm: please expound :D:D shed some enlightenment :Erm::D:D

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 20:29
Each earthly soul takes different steps and alternate paths to their own private inner sanctum,my enlightenment might be your route to darkness :xxgrinning--00xx3:It was cool shaking hands with the old lama himself though :icon_lol: Funny thing is he didnt look a bit like Eddie Murphys "Golden Child".

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 20:32
This post has enlightened me a little however and reinforced the maxim "East and West......Never the twain shall meet" :icon_lol:

aromulus
18th August 2009, 20:36
The mind of a woman is as hard as a gordian knot to unravel:Erm:

Easy peasy, someone a "few" years back did unravel it in one move.....:omg:

Allegedly....:Erm:

D&G
18th August 2009, 20:51
this does remind me when my wife would get jealous and mad at me :icon_lol::icon_lol:

this thread reminds me of how silly i was in the past :yikes: good thing i learned :xxgrinning--00xx3: jealousy is ugly, a very consuming emotion..if u just let jealousy control your behaviour, then most likely u will always increase the chance of losing what you are trying to keep :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
18th August 2009, 20:57
We could share those pics Iain,obviously we would derive no pleasure from examining them in privacy,its merely to try and gain some sort of insight into this ladies siren like attraction to members of the opposit sex:Erm:

Of course. that goes without saying. :9: If I can help sombody as I pass along :9:

IainBusby
18th August 2009, 21:05

I've always wondered why they call it a brown out over in Phils, when we call it a black out. Is brown out an Americanism or is it just something they've picked it up since Dom started going there........ Brown out! Brown out! Brown out!

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 21:17
i dont care if someone say jealousy is silly thing whatever:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:i got greek boyfriend before but i dont even jealous at him cause i dont have LOVE:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:if i LOVE SOMEONE I WILL GET SO JEALOUSY IF I HAVE A VALID REASON:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:f i like some body. i do jelouse
[: bUT: iof i dont like , i don care 2 THATS MY FRIENDS HUSBAND:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
18th August 2009, 21:28

god this thread is so funny :Hellooo: i am sure we can keep you amused for days :doh:doh

have to work now funny i got no interest in talking to my wife she is like this on the red blob week every month :HeadButter::HeadButter::doh

you see tawi why i would not agree with you but my other half has not even read that thread :furious3::furious3::furious3::Hellooo::icon_lol:

i think i married a lunatic:cwm24::NoNo::action-smiley-081:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 21:35

god this thread is so funny :Hellooo: i am sure we can keep you amused for days :doh:doh

have to work now funny i got no interest in talking to my wife she is like this on the red blob week every month :HeadButter::HeadButter::doh

you see tawi why i would not agree with you but my other half has not even read that thread :furious3::furious3::furious3::Hellooo::icon_lol:

i think i married a lunatic:cwm24::NoNo::action-smiley-081::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:YES ITS MY WEEK OF MY BLOOD TIME BUT JUST BE CAREFUL SENDING MSG TO UR FRIEND AND I WILL NOT GOING TO INTRODUCE MY FRIEND TO UR FRIEND ANYWAY ONLY TO U DAVE:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:RELAX U SOUND SO GUILTY TO MUCH MAN:yikes::yikes::yikes::NoNo::NoNo:

Matt7
18th August 2009, 21:54
Far be it for me to give out relationship advice but here goes

mrs trader dave - I'm not sure whether this is an English custom or just an ignored global custom, but I know Englishmen especially don't appreciate any "dirty laundry" being aired in public :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It seems to me its a misunderstanding, miscommunication, other words starting with mis....

Trader dave comes across as a very frank guy, and you might not be used to this aspect, as I've heard filipino culture tends to be the complete opposite to this.

I'm not on anyone's side here, just trying to offer an explanation from my perspective

bornatbirth
18th August 2009, 22:04
they really shouldnt be fighting in the forum FULLSTOP!

doesnt look good for either one of them!!

but you should be more careful in what you say in visitors messages to other people?

lovelylady
18th August 2009, 22:06
oh sad to heared this story:NoNo::NoNo:i also comments about jealousy is silly thing:omg::omg:thats not true,if u love some that is normal u get jealous if u read something but it must be the husband of mrs td becareful and talk to her clearly and u dont need to say to her friend that she is DEADLY SO LOVELY wow maybe thats me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:u have a pretty wife already maybe her friend is more pretty than her cause she got 4 different kinds of foriegners:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:maybe dave u will be the number 5:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:so dave talk to ur wife adjust her sometimes what her feelings when she read ur message to ur friend:NoNo::NoNo:u both only frustrated:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Matt7
18th August 2009, 22:14
At the end of the day a guy said another girl was good looking. Are married men no longer able to comment on the attractiveness of other women? Its not like he's going to jump into bed with her. Im sure trader dave knows plenty of attractive women, just because he doesn't say anything doesn't make them any less attractive, and just because they're attractive doesn't mean he wants to sleep with them

As bornatbirth has said though, there's a time and a place, and this certainly isn't the place to have a domestic which has been, in my humble opinion, is a storm in a teacup

aromulus
18th August 2009, 22:17
:CompBuster::cwm23:If Mr and mrs traderdave want to have a slanging match, would they please use some other means of communication rather than washing their dirty clothes in public on our forum...???:cwm23:
And that includes the messaging.:NoNo:

MSN and Yahoo come to mind.:CompBuster:

Thread closed and please do not start another one on the same lines.........:CompBuster: