PDA

View Full Version : attention to all

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 22:32
dave said i will going to post here on the thread that is all joke lang:doh:dohsorry to all u guys if i so much distorbing but i will not really accept someone say jealousy is silly for others not for me:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:anyway peace:):)

maria_and_matt
18th August 2009, 22:39
:icon_lol::icon_lol: i dont totally get what u mean but hey, peace:icon_lol:

Sophie
18th August 2009, 22:43
dave said i will going to post here on the thread that is all joke lang:doh:dohsorry to all u guys if i so much distorbing but i will not really accept someone say jealousy is silly for others not for me:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:anyway peace:):)

Hi mrs T, i understand how you feel and being jealous about the whole thing.....i would feel bad too if i were in your place....
however, we should also remember that it's normal for men to admire and appreciate other women from time to time.....
but i think it's just a harmless admiration, i don't think there's more it than that.....so don't fuss over it so much....
and i don't see your husband having any serious intent to cheat on you over your friend....

As much as it's normal for men to admire other women, it's also normal for us women to get jealous on instances like this....
So the best way really is compromise, "something's gotta give" as they say....be sensitive and understand each other's feelings more....
and it's best to settle this privately.....I'm sure you both can work this out....cheers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
18th August 2009, 22:43
Peace ....:icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo:

Cheers....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
18th August 2009, 22:49
Hallo mrs t...hope your feeling much better already and everything settled. And Hope you catch up your sleep as its early morning there in cdo . Maayong buntag dha. :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 22:50
Peace(through superior firepower):NEW4: Oh yeah,and love,forgiveness and marital harmony :love::luv13::love18::luv4:

vbkelly
18th August 2009, 22:53

nahuwasan kana day :Britain::Britain::Britain:

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 22:57
Maayong buntag sa inyong tanan dha im still awake im nOt yet sleepy,im a little bit ok we not yet talk to dave he only send text at me with matching magic word:icon_lol::icon_lol:MAYBE I CANT CONTROL MY FEELINGS CAUSE ITS MY RED BLOG THIS WEEK MIND BOILING JOKE LANG:NoNo:

vbkelly
18th August 2009, 23:03
Maayong buntag sa inyong tanan dha im still awake im nOt yet sleepy,im a little bit ok we not yet talk to dave he only send text at me with matching magic word:icon_lol::icon_lol:MAYBE I CANT CONTROL MY FEELINGS CAUSE ITS MY RED BLOG THIS WEEK MIND BOILING JOKE LANG:NoNo:

im happy for you sis you feel better now

bornatbirth
18th August 2009, 23:07
i remember when my wife got mad at me and she stayed up all night there arguing with me,usually over something like you and your hubby but we kept it in our yahoo chat :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

you should try and get some sleep,i know your mad and angry but staying up with no sleep will make you feel worse :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

mrs traderdave
18th August 2009, 23:12
i remember when my wife got mad at me and she stayed up all night there arguing with me,usually over something like you and your hubby but we kept it in our yahoo chat :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

you should try and get some sleep,i know your mad and angry but staying up with no sleep will make you feel worse :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Dive used to already to sleep long time same last week im in axa building i still awake until 27hrs:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:but we used to talk dave until 8am at my time here if weekend only if he dont have work at night.

Florge
19th August 2009, 03:54
what did I miss? sheeshh!!!

aposhark
19th August 2009, 12:59

Hello mrs traderdave,

Don't worry too much about what happened, but just remember what mod Dom wrote - that it is not good to have a quarrel on a forum.
Send your husband messages some other way or chat on the phone to sort out problems.

I am sure that we all have problems when we love each other, especially in LDR's.
I know my wife and I had our small misunderstandings, I think these things arise when lovers are so far from each other and we all have "off" days.

One day you will be with your husband all the time, and when you both have misunderstandings then, it will be so much easier to solve them and get on with the lovey-dovey things.

At times both my wife and I had to tell each other "keep strong".
We both needed to be reassured by each other at times.

Now we are together and I get face-to-face tampo...........
What did I do wrong :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Seriously, we should all keep in mind why we fell in love with each other in the first place :cwm38: :REDancedancer08: and remember that we should never take each other for granted.

Love is like riding a bike - if we stop peddling, the bike falls over :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th August 2009, 13:24
Love is like riding a bike - if we stop peddling, the bike falls over ... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: ... except when we're free-wheeling, that is. But seriously, it's good advice you've given, Mike! And I'm confident all will soon be well again with Theresa & Dave.

mrs traderdave
19th August 2009, 14:51
Hello mrs traderdave,

Don't worry too much about what happened, but just remember what mod Dom wrote - that it is not good to have a quarrel on a forum.
Send your husband messages some other way or chat on the phone to sort out problems.

I am sure that we all have problems when we love each other, especially in LDR's.
I know my wife and I had our small misunderstandings, I think these things arise when lovers are so far from each other and we all have "off" days.

One day you will be with your husband all the time, and when you both have misunderstandings then, it will be so much easier to solve them and get on with the lovey-dovey things.

At times both my wife and I had to tell each other "keep strong".
We both needed to be reassured by each other at times.

Now we are together and I get face-to-face tampo...........
What did I do wrong :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Seriously, we should all keep in mind why we fell in love with each other in the first place :cwm38: :REDancedancer08: and remember that we should never take each other for granted.

Love is like riding a bike - if we stop peddling, the bike falls over :xxgrinning--00xx3:thanks for the very good advice u give at me and ive learn:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:but i know next week maybe we will be ok we not talk at the moment cause until now there is still a wound in my heart:bigcry::bigcry:so i need to refresh myself first just have an off at the moments:doh:dohwe both need space to each other at the moments:xxgrinning--00xx3:yes ldr is not easy if the relationship wii not works properly but i dont want to say many things:ARsurrender:only one i can say is thank u

Florge
19th August 2009, 15:05
have you ever been this jealous even before you got married?

sus inday! ayaw tawon ana... mas samot na syag kalayo sa imo kung sobra ka kaselosa...

don't push him away with too much jealousy.. and.. well, it would be decent to let your personal quarrels (especially between husband and wife) personal... ang dating ana Inday is imo syang gi-tsismis.. and to think he can read everything you've been saying here...

aysus maryosep.. patawarin!!!

ca143
19th August 2009, 15:50
jealous is normal in relationship i think especially in LDR but to broadcast on it into public is not a good idea,,,,mahug ta anah y bu ot....anyway just my though....:icon_lol:

Florge
19th August 2009, 15:54
jealous is normal in relationship i think especially in LDR but to broadcast on it into public is not a good idea,,,,mahug ta anah y bu ot....anyway just my though....:icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: mao!!!

D&G
23rd August 2009, 02:14

Love is like riding a bike - if we stop peddling, the bike falls over :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very well said Mr. ApoShark! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: