PDA

View Full Version : Piolo Pascual / Sam Milby in the UK

scott&ligaya
19th August 2009, 12:12
My honey has heard that the above are to be in London for a show in November. Does anyone have any confirmation or details of venue. it wouls be a nice treat for her (post 2nd baby) for me to take her down for a couple of days pampering etc

maria_and_matt
19th August 2009, 12:56
that was last november, and it was a good show.

aposhark
19th August 2009, 13:09
Oh Nooooooooooo,

Better not let my wife go to see Piolo Pascual.......she may run away from me for him, as she told me he is her heart-throb :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Makes me wish I was in my twenties again :icon_lol:

But then again, I would be a chick's boy again and she told me that if I was a chick's boy, she would cut my itlogs :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

scott&ligaya
19th August 2009, 15:47
oh dear, seems like bum information, shame she would have enjoyed that show, like Rochelyn Ligaya thinks he is yummy

maria_and_matt
19th August 2009, 17:03
theres another concert sarah geronimo, maybe she'd like to watch that.:)

scott&ligaya
19th August 2009, 17:26
Thanks Matt/Maria, I will drop that into dinner conversation and see if she is keen or not

rusty
18th September 2009, 18:12
There is a concert this comming November in London.

http://www.kckulit.com/kccproductions/

scott&ligaya
18th September 2009, 19:24
thanks Rusty, my honey is sooooo excited!!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Ji&Ma
18th September 2009, 19:25
There is a concert this comming November in London.

http://www.kckulit.com/kccproductions/

Thaks a lot Rusty for posting this - my mahal will be very happy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
18th September 2009, 23:17
have another concert of sarah geronimo and billy joe crawford 15th of november in athena arena leiscester.

scott&ligaya
19th September 2009, 11:52
perhaps the forum members going can meet up for pre concert drinks or post concert meal? I am happy to co-ordinate.

Aposhark/Mike looks like Rochelyn will have chance to elope after all:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Florge
19th September 2009, 15:14
oh my! i can request that this can be a welcome gift for me.. woohooo... London eh? cool!

belfast_dude
19th September 2009, 20:35
Oh Nooooooooooo,

Better not let my wife go to see Piolo Pascual.......she may run away from me for him, as she told me he is her heart-throb :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Makes me wish I was in my twenties again :icon_lol:

But then again, I would be a chick's boy again and she told me that if I was a chick's boy, she would cut my itlogs :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

that was my nickname in school....itlog...lol

Ji&Ma
8th October 2009, 12:56
Just would like to ask as I'm up to book tickets for the event -
anybody going there??? :Erm:
- if so where are you seated and what about some meeting before or after?
My asawa would be happy to get to know other Filipinas in UK :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy:

scott&ligaya
28th October 2009, 17:13
We will be in the covent garden area from around lunchtime on the day if anyone wants to meet up for lunch. PM me for mobile number