PDA

View Full Version : ldr,s

trader dave
19th August 2009, 14:35
i will be back later to discuss why a very interesting thread has been closed by our mods :Erm:

now there was no slanging match pilipinas dont do that they are not fish wifes from essex
this is a genuine case of what happens in ldr's and the misunderstandings that happen:doh is this forum turning into a nanny state :icon_lol:

to understand why MRS T is so jelious and over protected of me you have to understand her very sorry life before which will make good discussion :xxgrinning--00xx3:

we are a very open and passionate couple wo cant :Sex::Sex: at the moment so sometimes things get a little :furious3::furious3::Hellooo::icon_lol:

but if we are together it is total bliss :icon_lol::icon_lol::doh now lets discuss it if many of you was as half as close as us you would be lucky

OR ARE THE MODS GOING TO BLOCK THIS :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

i will be back later i am getting some sun on the :butthead:in the garden at the moment but i suppose a lot of you think thats wrong as well:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

so come on pitch in believe you me you will not upset myself or MRS T :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

Tawi2
19th August 2009, 14:41
Yesterday was Just Mrs D venting a little frustration at the current situation,we all release pressure in different ways,just a gauge to let off the steam,no harm done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
19th August 2009, 15:05
This is a forum for help and advice, not for venting relationship problems in public.

aposhark
19th August 2009, 15:08
Hello trader dave,

I have replied to this in your wife's new thread "attention to all".

Seems like you both need to get back on the same page again!

Send her a text message or phone her and try to sort it out away from this forum. Then you both come back on here looking united again. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eat a bit of humble pie - it never hurts. I do it all the time, even when I know I am in the right.

Best of luck in making up with your "missus", I think you need it :cwm24:

Ann07
19th August 2009, 15:11
Ohh what happened to mr and mrs t? hope they are ok now. I missed a lot in the forum now:doh:doh:doh

britishdetained
19th August 2009, 16:57
I hope both of you settled things already. I understand how difficult it is to be far from each other, but then it is important that no matter how you dont understand certain thing or has to discussed some issues...a nice call will be alright:xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
19th August 2009, 17:02
This is a forum for help and advice, not for venting relationship problems in public.

listen to me:action-smiley-081: i know and you know that you dont wash your linen in public :Erm: some pilipina would not even know what that means :icon_lol:

this forum is everything in phil anglo relationships:D

there is a difference in culture lots of things are said and they mean different things

a slanging match is 2 people as tawi said MRS T was venting some anger :Hellooo:

end of sermon :icon_lol::icon_lol:

thank you nanny

KeithD
19th August 2009, 17:12
this forum is everything in phil anglo relationships:D
...this forum is everything in phil anglo relationships...WITHIN THE RULES

Florge
19th August 2009, 17:12
venting anger on something personal... in a forum? oh well....

Florge
19th August 2009, 17:14
oh trader, be nice. chill... ayt?!

kimmi
19th August 2009, 17:15
hope everything will be ok now between dave and missuss..

as a filipina and a woman, I do understand how she felt or shall I say if she reacted that way but I think it will be better if u sort that out in private and am sure its just a little misunderstanding..it should be a lesson now for u that next time be careful for what u are saying..:D

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 17:16
Sorry I'm not updated and don't know what really happened.:D

But I know the meaning of washing linen in the public.

Hope you're both OK now.

Missed it but my wish is you'll still be together in the end. :Rasp::Rasp:

Sophie
19th August 2009, 17:29
Send her a text message or phone her and try to sort it out away from this forum. Then you both come back on here looking united again. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eat a bit of humble pie - it never hurts. I do it all the time, even when I know I am in the right.

Best of luck in making up with your "missus", I think you need it :cwm24:

Great advice aposhark, as always :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hey dave, i hope you and missus would kiss and make up soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
19th August 2009, 19:11
Eat a bit of humble pie, I do it all the time, even when I know I am in the right.

eat humble pie,im not the only one :Erm: :icon_lol:

KeithD
19th August 2009, 19:53
eat humble pie,im not the only one :Erm: :icon_lol:
You live on it :doh

bornatbirth
19th August 2009, 20:00
You live on it :doh

i do indeed!

:Erm: why am i wrong all the time?,my wife is the smart one in this relationship :D

KeithD
19th August 2009, 20:40
:Erm: why am i wrong all the time?
That's the way it works in a marriage! :rolleyes:

Tawi2
19th August 2009, 21:09
Dont eat too much humble pie :NoNo:remember your supposed to be on a diet :icon_lol: