PDA

View Full Version : Latest Score Burnley £'s in the Black 1 Manure £700 million debt 0

Dedworth
19th August 2009, 20:21
Come on Burnley :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
19th August 2009, 20:38
Have they missed a period? :Erm:

les_taxi
19th August 2009, 20:47
it will be 1-2 in the end or you can all take the p...:)

joebloggs
19th August 2009, 20:51
:yikes:

:icon_lol:

:doh

Matt7
19th August 2009, 21:48

You really need some kind of hobby, your United obsession is very unhealthy, and very, very sad. I'm actually embarrassed for you

I don't think we deserved to lose. Burnley has one chance and scored it, we missed a penalty and had a fair few decent chances. Was just one of those nights

Dedworth
19th August 2009, 22:33
You really need some kind of hobby, your United obsession is very unhealthy, and very, very sad. I'm actually embarrassed for you

I don't think we deserved to lose. Burnley has one chance and scored it, we missed a penalty and had a fair few decent chances. Was just one of those nights

Are you bornatbirth in disguise ?

I wonder if Burnley like Birmingham chanted "We support our local team" ? Love it ! :laugher:

Matt7
19th August 2009, 22:36
Are you bornatbirth in disguise ?

I wonder if Burnley like Birmingham chanted "We support our local team" ? Love it ! :laugher:

Berkshire?

Matt7
19th August 2009, 22:39
You know what Dedworth, i'm at a loss as to who you actually support

I've been here for a few weeks now, yet every single one of your posts in this forum has been about United. Do you even support a team?

joebloggs
19th August 2009, 22:45

yes, old Trafford is only a few miles from me :action-smiley-081:

every other team is just jealous of their success :rolleyes:

Dedworth
19th August 2009, 22:48
yes, old Trafford is only a few miles from me :action-smiley-081:

every other team is just jealous of their success :rolleyes:

It's a shame for those fans from the Home Counties Catchment area they won't be hitting the M25 for about another hour

aromulus
19th August 2009, 23:42
For how much I dislike UTD, I must agree with some of the others that you are showing an unhealthy obsession towards the scum.:NoNo:

Cool down lad, at the end of the day it is only football, and they have the knack of resurrecting from the dead more often than Lazarus.:rolleyes:

1 loss does not equate to a whole season.:omg:

So for me, may the best team win. Hoping it will be Chelsea....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
19th August 2009, 23:48
For how much I dislike UTD, I must agree with some of the others that you are showing an unhealthy obsession towards the scum.:NoNo:

Cool down lad, at the end of the day it is only football, and they have the knack of resurrecting from the dead more often than Lazarus.:rolleyes:

1 loss does not equate to a whole season.:omg:

So for me, may the best team win. Hoping it will be Chelsea....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Noted Aromulus :) 2 swallows don't make a summer but lets hope we can look forward to more results like this one and last nights footballing lesson at the Stadium of *****

Matt7
19th August 2009, 23:50
Oh so you're a Chelsea fan

Incidentally a Chelsea fan from Berkshire who just doesn't realise the irony of mocking United fans for not being from Manchester

Dedworth
20th August 2009, 00:24
Oh so you're a Chelsea fan

Incidentally a Chelsea fan from Berkshire who just doesn't realise the irony of mocking United fans for not being from Manchester

UK Geography isn't your strong point - East Berks - Stamford Bridge 15 miles, Basingstoke - Sold Trafford 160 miles

Arturo
20th August 2009, 03:01

mmmm not another temporarily cocky Man Shitty fan...... its not the run..its passing the winning line that counts....

Arturo
20th August 2009, 03:12
at the end of the day it is only football.......

Bill Shankly will be spinning in his grave.....

For those who dont know...

A TV interviewer asked Bill Shankly, a dour scott with a passion for the game.

"Bill, is this game a matter of life and death for you...( meaning Liverpools position)

Bills reply ....."Nay, its far more important than that!"

Why is it that people HATE Manchester United?
As a life long supporter of MU, I dont claim to HATE Man City or demean them.
But I have yet to meet a city supporter who is more vocal for the team than they are in trying to down MU.

I said it before and I repeat, Man City should adopt St Jude.

jimeve
20th August 2009, 14:44
at the end of the day it is only football.......

Bill Shankly will be spinning in his grave.....

For those who dont know...

A TV interviewer asked Bill Shankly, a dour scott with a passion for the game.

"Bill, is this game a matter of life and death for you...( meaning Liverpools position)

Bills reply ....."Nay, its far more important than that!"

Why is it that people HATE Manchester United?
As a life long supporter of MU, I dont claim to HATE Man City or demean them.
But I have yet to meet a city supporter who is more vocal for the team than they are in trying to down MU.

I said it before and I repeat, Man City should adopt St Jude.

Manchester City, the only Football team in Manchester.:action-smiley-081:

aromulus
20th August 2009, 16:14
Manchester City, the only Football team in Manchester.:action-smiley-081:

It has to be just the mention of that city's name.....:Erm:

Everytime I hear it or read about it I feel extremely nausoeus and want to vomit....:omg:

Tawi2
20th August 2009, 16:17
Wheres Burnley?:Erm:

aromulus
20th August 2009, 16:21

Southern wind up merchant.....:NoNo:

jimeve
20th August 2009, 18:16

Half way up the league :Erm:

KeithD
20th August 2009, 18:59
Half way up the league :Erm:
:rolleyes:

Tawi2
20th August 2009, 19:06
Is it a place?I thought it was one of those fictional places like Narnia or lilliput :Erm:I think I might have passed it one weekend but it was closed for renovation :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
20th August 2009, 19:17
The other positive about last nights results was Peterborough managed by Fergusons slippery son getting beaten by Di Matteos West Brom

jimeve
20th August 2009, 19:22
Is it a place?I thought it was one of those fictional places like Narnia or lilliput :Erm:I think I might have passed it one weekend but it was closed for renovation :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Its a small Lancashire town, full of wak waks

Tawi2
20th August 2009, 19:25
Thanks for the geography lesson Jim,best avoid it like the plague then :icon_lol:

Matt7
20th August 2009, 22:21
UK Geography isn't your strong point - East Berks - Stamford Bridge 15 miles, Basingstoke - Sold Trafford 160 miles

15 miles, 150 miles. Still isnt West London is it

Dedworth
20th August 2009, 23:30
15 miles, 150 miles. Still isnt West London is it

I give up........as I thought you weren't put in for GCSE Geography and your perception of proximity/distances just ain't there. Lets leave it .

KeithD
21st August 2009, 09:33
Oxford is now in London :Erm:, so give it time they'll be claiming ManU soon :doh