PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone!

sweetmanning
21st August 2009, 07:41
hi everyone! im new here but was able to read lots of your post and information and its really a great help people!! i got married to a wonderful british man last june 28, '09. ive passed my application for settlement last thurs. aug. 19, '09 and got a text it has been dispatched to british embassy for processing..ooh gosh! im so nervous! i hope everything will turn out positively on our side(hubby and me).. i would like to thank you all guys for your great tips and information....NOW... im nervously waiting..whew!

hoping and praying to get my visa asap so i could be with my wonderful husband..:)

all the best!

sweetmanning:)

jam07
21st August 2009, 07:44
hi everyone! im new here but was able to read lots of your post and information and its really a great help people!! i got married to a wonderful british man last june 28, '09. ive passed my application for settlement last thurs. aug. 19, '09 and got a text it has been dispatched to british embassy for processing..ooh gosh! im so nervous! i hope everything will turn out positively on our side(hubby and me).. i would like to thank you all guys for your great tips and information....NOW... im nervously waiting..whew!

hoping and praying to get my visa asap so i could be with my wonderful husband..:)

all the best!

HI Sweetmanning :Hellooo: and welcome to the forum! :BouncyHappy:
Good luck on your visa application. Hope it goes well :)

mrs traderdave
21st August 2009, 07:54
welcome to the forum sweetmanning:Hellooo:i lodge my paper works also last august 13,09 but i never receive text to say my paper works processing now but thats ok and goodluck to u and think positive GOD will help us and mine is also settelement:):)

Ji&Ma
21st August 2009, 07:58
:Hellooo: Hi Sweet, warm welcome to you in here :Hellooo:
About your application - to get some idea about current processing time see this thread: Another batch of members waiting for their visa (part 2) (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17853). You can ask to be put on the list as well...:)
Current processing times are bit longer (not just a bit :NoNo::doh) than they were some 6 months ago due to some changes at the Embassy so keep your faith high and chin up and wish you nerves of steel :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good luck in with your application :Hellooo:

sweetmanning
21st August 2009, 09:03
hi Ji&Ma, thanks for a warm welcome:)

thanks!

Oh yeah i read the batch of members waiting for their visa (part 2) and its takes them 4 months(most of them) before they got their visa! lets give them a thumbs up:xxgrinning--00xx3: atleast they got it still.:)

im at work but my mind on my visa application...lol:)

all the best!

sweetmanning

sweetmanning
21st August 2009, 09:19
hi mrs. traderdave!:)

Thanks for a warm welcome!

I got the text around 8p.m on the same day that ive send my application.Its from VFS-UK visa.Dont worry it doesnt matter if u werent able to get a sms from them.... what is important is we get our visa! ( hoping and praying) il keep u posted on my application.

...i hope day would come were i could sleep long..lol :cwm12: because i have sleepless night because of my visa application. :)

lets think positive..GOD is good all the time

all the best!

sweetmanning
21st August 2009, 09:21
thanks JAM7!

all the best!

sweetmanning =)

kimmi
21st August 2009, 09:47
welcome to the forum Sweetmanning, all the best with ur visa application..:D

mrs traderdave
21st August 2009, 10:15
hi sweetmanning yes its ok if they not send me any text and dont too much thinking about ur visa because just give u more stress:doh:dohone day will u receive a big news about ur visa.I KNOW IN GODS WILL:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:prayers is the best sweet i pray for u as well cause im so proud of my all friend in fs cause with there supporting prayers.WISHING BEST OF LUCK both of us and other people who is applying visa also cause my friend she will going to apply this monday for settlement and i always encourage her that nothings impossible if we pray and think positive always cause GOD will help us all the time:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

britishdetained
21st August 2009, 10:32
Welcome to the forum and enjoy:Hellooo::Hellooo:

IainBusby
21st August 2009, 11:38
Hi SweetManning,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo: Are you aware that when get your visa you will still have to attend a CFO seminar before you can leave the Philippines. I only mention it because it's surprising how many wives and fiancee's are unaware of this rule and only find out when they are making arrangements to fly to the UK.

Iain.

Sun Shine
21st August 2009, 12:23
Hiya Sweet :Hellooo::Hellooo:
Welcome to the forum and GOOD LUCK with your visa app.
Sun. :)

classygirl
21st August 2009, 12:46

all the best!

Welcome to the Forum and best of luck on your visa application.Just be patient in waiting (though it will be stressfull sometimes) and hopefully you will get it soon and with flying colors.

Ladybug_sim
21st August 2009, 14:42
Sweetmanning, Hi! welcome to the forum ... we wish you luck for your visa application :Hellooo: just keep on posting ... good luck to you :) :Hellooo: