PDA

View Full Version : Yeeehaaahhhh!!!!!

Rob&Lol2009
22nd August 2009, 02:57
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:
We have finally joined the April boat of joy!!!! Got the visa just this minute, although i took half a sleeping pill (im in UK and missus is in PH and its LATE) to make me sleep so I wouldnt worry :yikes:and am feeling very sleepy now but cant sleep cos im soooooo HAPPY!!!! :D:D:D

For support and guidance this website is AMAZING!!!!!!!! The creators, mods and all you people who have been through all the waiting, and more, deserve a huge amount of thanks for sharing your experience in order to help the rest of us!! If I could pass you over a shot of Tanduay right now I would!!! OMG its such an amazing feeling!! Finally the missus and I can be together properly.

Like the other guys, sorry for not posting the status but we are slightly superstitious too hehehehehehe.

Thanks again people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gracia143
22nd August 2009, 03:20
Many Congratulations to you Rob and the wifey:BouncyHappy:. All the very best

G&T:)

joebloggs
22nd August 2009, 04:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3: another successful visa app :rolleyes:

the wait and worry is over :Hellooo:

empott
22nd August 2009, 04:02
Congratulations Rob & Lol. :BouncyHappy:
Feels good, isn't it? :D

empott
22nd August 2009, 04:07
I guess fewer student visas now, Mod Joe. Harder to meet the points-based system than the old one. :D

joebloggs
22nd August 2009, 04:40
yes also less rights to a full appeal for some visas now..

and quieter time of the year, so we should see the number of weeks drop a bit i hope

also the embassy should have got thier act togther a bit more, with being a regional hub. so maybe it will get back to being 6wks or so .

empott
22nd August 2009, 04:56
That means good news for new applicants. Less stressful. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sunshine
22nd August 2009, 05:11
Congratulations Rob&Lol:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy: Another visa success:BouncyHappy: the waiting is over but not for us:Cuckoo::NoNo:

Florge
22nd August 2009, 05:30
wooohoooo... party time!!! Congrats!!!

kimmi
22nd August 2009, 09:05
hooray!!! another successful spouse visa....well done to u Rob and missuss..:D

jencha8569
22nd August 2009, 09:19
Congratulations Rob and the missus:)

acs
22nd August 2009, 09:20
congratulations to you and the missus :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Ji&Ma
22nd August 2009, 09:48
:Hellooo: Many congratulations from us Rob & Lol - you must be over the moon now I bet :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ENJOY!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

vbkelly
22nd August 2009, 10:07
congratulation to both of you!

Arthur Little
22nd August 2009, 10:15
Once again ... Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sconnie
22nd August 2009, 11:00
Congratulations.
That is great news, very happy for you both.

rayofLight
22nd August 2009, 13:35
congratulationsssssssssss

Ladybug_sim
22nd August 2009, 14:10
Congratulation !!!!! :Hellooo: :Hellooo: to both of you... :Hellooo: :):):)

IainBusby
22nd August 2009, 14:14
Congratulations Rob & Lol !!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

Jonnywina
22nd August 2009, 14:38
congrats and hopefully not long for us

aposhark
22nd August 2009, 15:01
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:
We have finally joined the April boat of joy!!!! Got the visa just this minute, although i took half a sleeping pill (im in UK and missus is in PH and its LATE) to make me sleep so I wouldnt worry :yikes:and am feeling very sleepy now but cant sleep cos im soooooo HAPPY!!!! :D:D:D

For support and guidance this website is AMAZING!!!!!!!! The creators, mods and all you people who have been through all the waiting, and more, deserve a huge amount of thanks for sharing your experience in order to help the rest of us!! If I could pass you over a shot of Tanduay right now I would!!! OMG its such an amazing feeling!! Finally the missus and I can be together properly.

Like the other guys, sorry for not posting the status but we are slightly superstitious too hehehehehehe.

Thanks again people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Rob & Lol :REDancedancer08:

Ana_may365
22nd August 2009, 16:53
congrats!to both of u,rob & lol:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

PAT
22nd August 2009, 18:01
Congratulations....:):):):):)

angel17
22nd August 2009, 19:03
congratulations rob & lol....happy trip in uk..

Mrs.JMajor
22nd August 2009, 19:33
Well done Rob, Congratulation... last night while checking the list of batch of members waiting for thier visa, i was thinking of you, but then when just arrived from work, there you are, Congratz once again

tiN
22nd August 2009, 20:53
Many Congratulations to you both :Hellooo:

Have a safe trip to ur lovely missus :)

Sophie
22nd August 2009, 21:22
congratulations rob&lol, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

kenny
23rd August 2009, 00:58
congratuations:Hellooo:

Rob&Lol2009
23rd August 2009, 04:05
Thanks everyone for your posts and good luck to all that are waiting.

gwen
23rd August 2009, 12:57
Hi Everyone,

First and foremost I wish Rob and Lol best wishes and congratulations!

I have been reading all along the threads in this forum but too shy to reply until now. Having the same ordeal with those who are painstakingly waiting for the result of their visa application, i wish all of us the best of everything!

I was just wondering Rob and Lol, were you called upon by the embassy for interview or just received a notice of approval from the embassy? How did you get notified of the result? Was it by e-mail, by text message?

I guess, me and my husband will have to wait for a few more weeks than expected since we applied June of this year (we were hoping to have the results this September if they get to be processed exactly 3 months as what they said), but learned through the threads that they are still processing April applications.

Hope you get to advise me of my inquiries above and hope to learn more updates from this forum.

Thank you so much for the time. :)

Rob&Lol2009
23rd August 2009, 13:28
I was just wondering Rob and Lol, were you called upon by the embassy for interview or just received a notice of approval from the embassy? How did you get notified of the result? Was it by e-mail, by text message?

Hi Gwen, my wife wasnt called upon for an interview. The embassy had responded to an email i sent last week and told me that a decision had been made but they couldnt go into details blah blah. I then checked the tracker which had changed to the returned to courier status. 3 days later the passport arrived with the little sticker of joy in it.

Have you opted for the courier service or are you going to pick it up yourself?

babykie_star
23rd August 2009, 16:46
Me and my husband are now applying for a visa...could you please tell me how long it took from you submitting the relevant documents till your wife being told that she was able to go to the Uk???

Ji&Ma
23rd August 2009, 19:26
Me and my husband are now applying for a visa...could you please tell me how long it took from you submitting the relevant documents till your wife being told that she was able to go to the Uk???

Currently it is about 17 weeks - from our own experience...:doh:NoNo:
See thread called "Another batch of member waiting for their visa (part 2)" (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17853) plenty of info there....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

NtoN
26th August 2009, 14:43
Congratulations Rob&Lol..it is truly a joy! All the best.

brian&maddy
26th August 2009, 15:12
Hey that's a very good news :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: Congratulations to you and your wife:) Cheers!!!!!

ginapeterb
26th August 2009, 15:15
returned to courier status. 3 days later the passport arrived with the little sticker of joy in it.

I suppose its going to be off to pleasure island now for you....enjoy it..its only after they get there indefinate leave to remain that they start to answer you back and reklamo ng reklamo about everything you do and everything you say...

Hhahahahahaha the best is yet to come...