PDA

View Full Version : Villa send Reds to second defeat

Win2Win
25th August 2009, 03:51
Aston Villa clinch a battling 3-1 win over a below-par Liverpool side, who slump to their second defeat in their first three Premier League games.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8209624.stm)

aposhark
26th August 2009, 21:13
Aston Villa clinch a battling 3-1 win over a below-par Liverpool side, who slump to their second defeat in their first three Premier League games.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8209624.stm)

Liverpool are doing their best to start off worse than Everton.

aromulus
27th August 2009, 07:44
Liverpool are doing their best to start off worse than Everton.

As I mentioned in the past, Rafa, in all his wisdom, has been re-building the team around Torres and Gerrard, and hoping that his italian purchase, Aquilani (useless player), will be better soon, to take over from Alonso......:doh

Even my pot chocolate labrador, could tell him that he is insane....:omg:

If he ain't careful, very soon he will not "walk alone", because all his spanish backroom staff, will accompany him to oblivion.:rolleyes:

Just let's see how safe his new contract is......:Hellooo:

KeithD
27th August 2009, 08:40
Johnson supposed to be on £124,000 a week!!! DUH!!!

bornatbirth
27th August 2009, 10:14
Johnson supposed to be on £124,000 a week!!! DUH!!!

:icon_lol: what a bargain

belfast_dude
27th August 2009, 17:26
why is everyone picking on king rafa...he buys the players...if they do not play good enough...then they r too blame...i bet carradonna wud play for free at liverpool...the players have no pride...they r all merceneries...play for money not trophies....

who is to blame?.....maybe rafa has some blame...but the players shud take most of the blame...i use to tell my mates.....babel will be big....but not anymore....levia is a clown.....aquilani...i do not know...never seen him play....and rafa buys an ex-rangers player for 2 million...he better be good....but i expect not....when these players walk on the pitch...they shud give 100%.....if i do not give100% in my job...i will be told...if i do it multiple times...i will lose my job...what happens in football...they get a new job an another club...with maybe a bigger pay packet....

i love football.....but it really pisses me of sometimes...paid millions for kicking a ball about....best job in the world......they are very lucky people...

and the are all thick too.....rio ferdinand is a eejit....rooney is thick as 2 short ones...all footballers r very very very lucky......well it is back to my 45 hours a week job six days a week....i will be honest...i do not give 100% ....lol

KeithD
27th August 2009, 18:11
:cwm24: Which language was that in? My translator blew up!!!

belfast_dude
27th August 2009, 18:17
yes...it was a little rant...maybe i put it in the wrong section....lol