PDA

View Full Version : We Have Been Approved

CyRob
28th August 2009, 08:20
Well everyone... our long wait is over at last...

At 2pm today Phil time the courier arrived with Cyrenes approved fiancee visa, she just called me 1 hour ago to give me the fantastic news.. We are so excited and sooooooooooooooooo happy... now the plans to get her over here are next... :yikes:

Will post more later... have to go and meet her on yahoo to see the real thing in a minute..

We submitted on 30 April and were approved, well as of today until i get the exact date from Cyrene..

Gotta go and celebrate now... hoooo raaaayyyyyyyy

Big thanks to all here for all the help and support and to those still waiting we wish you all the very best on your visa's...

See you all later..

pumpkins
28th August 2009, 08:28
WOW !!! CONGRATZZZZ:cwm12:

abby
28th August 2009, 08:28
wow! congratulations......

Im very much happy for both of you... You'll be together so soon!!!

Stay happy inlove.

rusty
28th August 2009, 08:39
Congratulations to you both :BouncyHappy:

miss.piggy
28th August 2009, 09:12
congratulations!!!:)

bornatbirth
28th August 2009, 09:34
congrats to you guys!

ginapeterb
28th August 2009, 09:40
Warmest congratulations on your great news, now go and celebrate, and its a big weight off your mind, but promise me one thing.

Don't forget the forum - so many do, after visa has been granted they never come back again..and you have to help others get theirs.

angel17
28th August 2009, 09:42
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Alan
28th August 2009, 10:47
Congrats. Very happy for you both.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

CyRob
28th August 2009, 11:15
:Hellooo: Hello to Everyone........

Finally the waiting is over.. I am over the moon rite now......

Actually my visa has been approved 25 of Aug. I was surprised when the courier man arrived and gave the post to me, It was shaking my hands and legs as dont know the result.. heheh

Because I never received any text or call from the Embassy, so it was a shocked for me. But again we are so happyyyy. Finally we can be together....

No words can describe how happy we are..

For all those respected members and moderators, thank you for all the gold mine to help us and all support..

Well see you soon......

At 2pm today Phil time the courier arrived with Cyrenes approved fiancee visa, she just called me 1 hour ago to give me the fantastic news.. We are so excited and sooooooooooooooooo happy... now the plans to get her over here are next... :yikes:

Will post more later... have to go and meet her on yahoo to see the real thing in a minute..

We submitted on 30 April and were approved, well as of today until i get the exact date from Cyrene..

Big thanks to all here for all the help and support and to those still waiting we wish you all the very best on your visa's...

See you all later..

Sun Shine
28th August 2009, 11:35
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS - here's to another happy ending, with many more to come. Well Done you! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
28th August 2009, 11:58
:D:D congratulations congratulations be happy you 2 from me and MRS T :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
28th August 2009, 12:14

At 2pm today Phil time the courier arrived with Cyrenes approved fiancee visa, she just called me 1 hour ago to give me the fantastic news..

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations, Cyrene & Rob.

... have to go and meet her on yahoo to see the real thing in a minute.. Gotta go and celebrate now...

:xxparty-smiley-050: with :party-smiley-012: [Coke?] ... the 'REAL THING' ... !

... and to those still waiting we wish you all the very best on your visa's...

... Hear, hear!! ... and so say ALL of US ...

:Beer: Cheers!

IainBusby
28th August 2009, 12:24
Congratulations to you both! :appl::appl::appl:
Louella & Iain.

Jem
28th August 2009, 13:15
Congratulations to both of you!! Great News!!:BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

scottishbride
28th August 2009, 13:16
:)

See you all later..

wow! Congrats!:)

kimmi
28th August 2009, 14:17
congrats Cyrob..welcome to the UK..:D

LEAHnew
28th August 2009, 15:22
congratulation:Hellooo:

PAT
28th August 2009, 17:06
Congratulations....:):):)

joebloggs
28th August 2009, 18:51
Don't forget the forum - so many do, after visa has been granted they never come back again..and you have to help others get theirs.

i believe they are called 'hit and runners' :D

:Hellooo: another successful visa app :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
28th August 2009, 19:02
Congratulations for both of u:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

And have a safe trip to Cyrene :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

kenny
28th August 2009, 19:56
CONGRATUATIONS:xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
28th August 2009, 21:07
:Hellooo: congrats... have a safe trip to the uk:BouncyHappy:

LastViking
28th August 2009, 21:12
Congratulations to you both

Northerner
28th August 2009, 21:46
:irish::Kilt:Congrats

tiger@tigress
28th August 2009, 22:02
Congratz

Mrs.JMajor
28th August 2009, 22:33
Warmest congratulations on your great news, now go and celebrate, and its a big weight off your mind, but promise me one thing.

spotted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Anyhow congratulation Rob and Cyrene, :BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Ji&Ma
29th August 2009, 12:10
:Hellooo: Many congratulations Rob and Cyrene, well done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sunshine
29th August 2009, 12:28
Well done! Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

Tiggers0608
29th August 2009, 13:17
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congrats to both of you

Braveheart
29th August 2009, 13:19
wow, happy for the both of you. =) Congratulations!

Florge
29th August 2009, 14:00
congratulations!!!!

CyRob
1st September 2009, 13:23
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick update from us..

First of all we wont hit and run...lol. If anyone has any questions then please feel free to post or ask us.. We will be more then happy to help out if we can.

Many thanks to all of you who have sent their blessings and wishes for our success.

Cyrene went to the CFO office today to see about booking her seminar and to our surprise they did it there and then on a 1 to 1 basis and issued her with her sticker. So we are all set to go now... everything is done her end and i am today booking her flight for 15 September to fly to the UK.. 2 more weeks and we will at last be together. The flight is a one-way from Cebu to London with Qatar and I was quoted £346.50 including all taxes.. I thought that was quite good for her flight!

Then the fun starts her..lol. Getting her set up with proof of address here and a bank account so we have the necessary proof to show so we can registar our intent to marry at the nearest designated registry office, then booking our wedding date at our nearest office.. Then there will be shoping for those important warm clothes that will be needed..LOL.. and it goes on and on.. phew...

Have a great day and week everyone and as I said please feel free to ask us if you need anything...

Rob & Cyrene... xxx

Sim11UK
1st September 2009, 13:32
Well done....all your plans seem to be going well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lontaly151206
1st September 2009, 19:13

See you all later..Congratulations, Cyrob! CFO is the next then..
Your long wait is over, I know how it feels..:):Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

lontaly151206

Pepe n Pilar
1st September 2009, 20:45
Congratulations CyRob!:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

rayofLight
1st September 2009, 22:28
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSS..
WHERE you in Uk,,,,,i had my qatar airways...cebu-qatar-gatwick.........im here now in oxfordshire

RuBiX
1st September 2009, 22:39
Congratulations! I know what you're feeling right now, cloud nine!!!
Have a safe trip...Welcome to UK!!!

neallie
2nd September 2009, 00:46
Congratulation!!!! Ive got mine too.