PDA

View Full Version : anybody can relate

lovelylady
28th August 2009, 16:37
anybody can relate what is hi5.com its that dating site?my friend ask me that her husband is a member of hi5.com she sound she have doubt its dating site:doh:dohpls help me,i dont know about hi5.com also maybe one of u here knows about this site:xxgrinning--00xx3:thank you guys

triple5
28th August 2009, 16:46
It's a social networking site, similar to facebook, friendster etc, more popular with kids than adults I think.

miss.piggy
28th August 2009, 16:49
Hi Lovely,

I'm not exactly a member of hi5.com but I think it's more like friendster, facebook and friends reunited. If you will check the website, it says:

Get connected with hi5

Find friends in your hometown or other parts of the world.
Show off your photos. Listen to music you like. Reconnect with old classmates.
Build your own page and express what's important to you.

LEAHnew
28th August 2009, 16:50
anybody can relate what is hi5.com its that dating site?my friend ask me that her husband is a member of hi5.com she sound she have doubt its dating site:doh:dohpls help me,i dont know about hi5.com also maybe one of u here knows about this site:xxgrinning--00xx3:thank you guys

Hi lovelylady it's a social network similar to friendster, facebook etc..but very tempting as you can meet lots of people around the world:D when me and my fiance were still in LDR i discovered his profile there:D i confronted him and had long a TAMPO before :D I told him I'm not comfortable seeing his profile there so since then he removed his account:xxgrinning--00xx3: I think he's afraid he got involved to a techy lady:D:CompBuster::Cuckoo::cwm12:

You mentioned it's your friend's husband already:Erm: you better adviced your friend to talk to her husband and explain how she feels about it in a loving and curiosity way:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: i guess his Hi5 account been long time created and he's not aware that's still exist:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lovelylady
28th August 2009, 16:50
It's a social networking site, similar to facebook, friendster etc, more popular with kids than adults I think.ok thank u for the reply triple,my friend think its about dating site because there is flirt hi5 at the left part that the girl woman seeking for mens:NoNo:

triple5
28th August 2009, 18:41
I wouldnt like to comment what he's using the site for. FB, FS and Hi5 etc aren't advertised as dating sites but I'm sure there's plenty who use them for that purpose.

trader dave
29th August 2009, 01:03
:icon_lol::icon_lol::Erm: he might have been like me :Erm: am a member but have never used it :doh must have got an invite from someone years ago :Erm:

apparently it is not a dating site :doh

havent you girls got anything importent to worry about :NoNo::icon_lol: