PDA

View Full Version : the beatiful perfect mrs mjor

Ross
29th August 2009, 12:55
to all the forumers and speciaally to sir Keith and moderators

here is post of the good mrs jmajor..

any coiuld comment..who being nice here i hopew she be happy on this..

those who cant understand the langauge wife can explain to ther english husband..

here are her private msg to me in ym recently so folks enjoy and you mrs mjor i hope youll be happy and my aplogize for having had a bad english:)

): Oh di wla ng pumapansin sau sa forum nag a ask kna nmn ng help,halatang halata ka na noh, 8 hours na ung post mo,isa lng reply mo,mayabang ka kasi, papunta ka pa lng ng UK, hambog kna, pa quid quid kna, paano na kaya pg nasa UK kna,mabuhay kaya ng asawa mo ang 3 mong anak,mahirap buhay dito,bka mabalik ka ng pinas ang tanong ma bless ka kaya mgkaroon ng visa,hambog ka kasi eh! hambog mayabang ka, nag papakumbaba na ung tao,sige ka pa insulto pwah!! ano asan na ung nagbubugaw sau sa forum na awayin ako,di ka matulongan sa di matapos tapos mong katatanong tungkol sa application mo,ayosin mo kc english mo ng maintindihan ka

Arthur Little
29th August 2009, 13:04
:Erm:

those who cant understand the langauge wife can explain to ther english husband..

here are her private msg to me in ym recently so folks enjoy and you mrs mjor i hope youll be happy and my aplogize for having had a bad english:)

): *Oh di wla ng pumapansin sau sa forum nag a ask kna nmn ng help,halatang halata ka na noh, 8 hours na ung post mo,isa lng reply mo,mayabang ka kasi, papunta ka pa lng ng UK, hambog kna, pa quid quid kna, paano na kaya pg nasa UK kna,mabuhay kaya ng asawa mo ang 3 mong anak,mahirap buhay dito,bka mabalik ka ng pinas ang tanong ma bless ka kaya mgkaroon ng visa,hambog ka kasi eh! hambog mayabang ka, nag papakumbaba na ung tao,sige ka pa insulto pwah!! ano asan na ung nagbubugaw sau sa forum na awayin ako,di ka matulongan sa di matapos tapos mong katatanong tungkol sa application mo,ayosin mo kc english mo ng maintindihan ka

:Erm: ... I, for one, would need to ask my wife to *translate ...

Ross
29th August 2009, 13:10

yes sir..pls do.. i try my best to be nice bu she just pm me like that..

so sorry sir Keith and to moderators i woringly posted it suppose to be in blog or loff off chat topic..my aplogize again:)

Ross
29th August 2009, 13:11

yes sir..pls do.. i try my best to be nice bu she just pm me like that..

so sorry sir Keith and to moderators i wrongly posted it suppose to be in blog or loff off chat topic..my aplogize again:)

Tiggers0608
29th August 2009, 13:12

): Oh di wla ng pumapansin sau sa forum nag a ask kna nmn ng help,halatang halata ka na noh, 8 hours na ung post mo,isa lng reply mo,mayabang ka kasi, papunta ka pa lng ng UK, hambog kna, pa quid quid kna, paano na kaya pg nasa UK kna,mabuhay kaya ng asawa mo ang 3 mong anak,mahirap buhay dito,bka mabalik ka ng pinas ang tanong ma bless ka kaya mgkaroon ng visa,hambog ka kasi eh! hambog mayabang ka, nag papakumbaba na ung tao,sige ka pa insulto pwah!! ano asan na ung nagbubugaw sau sa forum na awayin ako,di ka matulongan sa di matapos tapos mong katatanong tungkol sa application mo,ayosin mo kc english mo ng maintindihan ka

:D its a private massage that's all i can say :Erm:

Ross
29th August 2009, 13:17
:D its a private massage that's all i can say :Erm:

yes it is private msg..
threat me to kill me if i was infront of her:yikes:..she said sadly didnt copy paste it..
i hope mrs jmfor well be bit slow.. lol

Tawi2
29th August 2009, 13:20
Its private and should have been kept as PM to be honest,hence the term "Private message" but as you have already posted in I can interpret a little :Erm:

hey, no one is minding you anymore, you are again asking for help.. you are obvious 8 hours you posted,you,only replied once,You are arrogant,you are still on your way to the uk yet you act arrogant saying quid quid?? What will happen if your in UK,will ur husband be able to support you and your 3 kids. Life is difficult here, maybe you'll return back to pinas...................etc,etc,etc,anyway,you get the picture I guess:NoNo::Erm:

Tawi2
29th August 2009, 13:23
Theres no threats to kill there:Erm::NoNo: its bad to argue like this to be frank :NoNo: Doesnt solve a thing :NoNo: "Make your english good and right so you can be understood" :Erm::Erm: Like I said,its your decision but its normally best to keep arguments like that via PM.

Ross
29th August 2009, 13:23
Its private and should have been kept as PM to be honest,hence the term "Private message" but as you have already posted in I can interpret a little :Erm:

hey, no one is minding you anymore, you are again asking for help.. you are obvious 8 hours you posted,you,only replied once,You are arrogant,you are still on your way to the uk yet you act arrogant saying quid quid?? What will happen if your in UK,will ur husband be able to support you and your 3 kids. Life is difficult here, maybe you'll return back to pinas...................etc,etc,etc,anyway,you get the picture I guess:NoNo::Erm:
yes your right in there..and to think she is respected member her and should try to help instead threat me for having a bad english or kill me if i was infront of me..lol easy..isnt it
well am not too bad didnt reply to het i poted here so everyone could comment and knows how good she is..i know she has a good hearth though

peace mrs mjor:):ARsurrender:
ill talk to you in ym when we can

KeithD
29th August 2009, 13:35
So people are now bitching on the PM's. Oh well, looks like a wasted Bank Holiday going through them then. :cwm23:

Florge
29th August 2009, 13:41
oh dear...

Ross, you are not the only one in this forum who do not have perfect english but I can still understand what you're saying...don't worry... just keep on practicing and pretty soon, you'll speak English like it's your first language...

Keep smiling... don't entertain negativity... you will be blessed... just keep on wishing well to everyone especially those who wish you badly... ika nga, love your enemies...

joebloggs
29th August 2009, 13:48

now why would she say that to you? only half the story is being told, anyway, i've got no time for people playing silly little :censored:, i've got a 2yr old who gives me less problems than some adults on here :rolleyes:

YM, yahoo messenger ? if you've got a problem with someone, why are you chatting to them in YM?

:ARsurrender:

KeithD
29th August 2009, 13:59
You can use the Ignore/Ban functions on here, Yahoo, MSN, Skype, etc.

joebloggs
29th August 2009, 14:06
can someone pls send me 2 pm's as my PM box is 98% full :D

and 1/3rd of those are from people complaining rightly or wrongly about others on here..

grow up peeps, as my little gal said to me the other day ' were you born dumb or did you go to dumb school ' :icon_lol:

:doh

somebody
29th August 2009, 14:09

and 1/3rd of those are from people complaining rightly or wrongly about others on here..

grow up peeps, as my little gal said to me the other day ' were you born dumb or did you go to dumb school ' :icon_lol:

will do and yes and yes to the two questions:omg:

Pepe n Pilar
29th August 2009, 14:16

I will try my best to translate this..

Here it goes..

Oh so no one is minding you in the forum even if you asked for a help, you are obvious, it has been 8 hours since you have posted, and only one has replied, because you are arrogant, you will just be coming to the UK, you are boastful already, you are saying "quid, quid", what more if you're in the UK, can your husband support your 3 kids, life here is very difficult, you might go back to the Philippines, the question is, will you be blessed given a visa, you are arrogant, you are boastful eh!! person is being humble, you are still insulting pwah!! so where is the person in the forum who is telling you to bang or hassle me, she/he can't help you on your never ending questions about your application, sort out your Engllish so that you will be understood...

:)

Tiggers0608
29th August 2009, 14:22
So people are now bitching on the PM's. Oh well, looks like a wasted Bank Holiday going through them then. :cwm23:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: Good one boss

Tawi2
29th August 2009, 14:22

Here it goes..

Oh so no one is minding you in the forum even if you asked for a help, you are obvious, it has been 8 hours since you have posted, and only one has replied, because you are arrogant, you will just be coming to the UK, you are boastful already, you are saying "quid, quid", what more if you're in the UK, can your husband support your 3 kids, life here is very difficult, you might go back to the Philippines, the question is, will you be blessed given a visa, you are arrogant, you are boastful eh!! person is being humble, you are still insulting pwah!! so where is the person in the forum who is telling you to bang or hassle me, she/he can't help you on your never ending questions about your application, sort out your Engllish so that you will be understood...

Your translation is a lot better than mine P&P :icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
29th August 2009, 14:23

:Erm: do u still need 2PM's joe :icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
29th August 2009, 14:26
Your translation is a lot better than mine P&P :icon_lol:

Thank you Tawi2.. By the way, i like your avatar:xxgrinning--00xx3:. It makes me laugh everytime.. Where do you get them? I want my tiger avatar to roaaaarrrrr!!..
Anyway back to the topic...:)

joebloggs
29th August 2009, 14:27
:Erm: do u still need 2PM's joe :icon_lol:

southerner andy sent me 2, but its 99% full :D

joebloggs
29th August 2009, 14:33
thanks tiggers am full :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
29th August 2009, 14:36
I sent you one message but it says inbox is full.:)

Tawi2
29th August 2009, 14:41
What sort of messages do we have to send?Abusive ones like Joe your english is bad :Erm::Erm:

joebloggs
29th August 2009, 14:44
What sort of messages do we have to send?Abusive ones like Joe your english is bad :Erm::Erm:

my English is bad :D

aromulus
29th August 2009, 14:48
thanks tiggers am full :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ever think of deleting some of them of no intrinsical value..???:Erm:

joebloggs
29th August 2009, 14:50
Ever think of deleting some of them of no intrinsical value..???:Erm:

you mean the ones from you :D

i've deleted the delete icon :doh

Pepe n Pilar
29th August 2009, 14:50

Hi Tawi2,
It depends on the sender i reckon. I have sent Joe a very good one indeed it will make him laugh:xxgrinning--00xx3: but it didn't get through anymore. In my opinion having a bad English is not a big deal as long as the thought is of good nature or has good intent. We can understand even if it is very simple English.

"Out of the abundance of the heart, mouth speaketh"

Tawi2
29th August 2009, 14:57
Thats true P&P,I sent him one saying he cant fry eggs and he isnt getting a visa(for wiltshire:Erm:):xxgrinning--00xx3: Its true,perfect english doesnt mean much so long as the content and wording are of good intent :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
29th August 2009, 18:02
You can use the Ignore/Ban functions on here, Yahoo, MSN, Skype, etc.

:D:D:D what happen to this forum boss?

KeithD
29th August 2009, 18:36
:D:D:D what happen to this forum boss?
The women are overdosed on hormones :rolleyes:

Ann07
29th August 2009, 18:42

vbkelly
29th August 2009, 19:13

bornatbirth
29th August 2009, 19:32
i keep getting pm's about my bad english:bigcry:,if you ever read my posts you can see why,i think i make perfect sense :Cuckoo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fighting in the forum,fighting on ym and now pm's :icon_lol:

:Erm: maybe the husbands should spank there wifes butts :D

LadyJ
29th August 2009, 23:34

It's not a very nice message at all:NoNo:

Oh well, let's wait for her explanation:NoNo:

somebody
30th August 2009, 00:28
i keep getting pm's about my bad english:bigcry:,if you ever read my posts you can see why,i think i make perfect sense :Cuckoo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fighting in the forum,fighting on ym and now pm's :icon_lol:

:Erm: maybe the husbands should spank there wifes butts :D

LOL on the subject of Pm's being sent due to the poor english skills i should be in the lead but I dont think I have had any:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
30th August 2009, 10:04
:yikes: Well ..she sent it to you in private :Rasp: but you put in public forum then..since obviously Admin and Mod posted here, meaning it is fine to be read by anyone..so go on then have u blocked "her" in yahoo cause "she" still sent again in yahoo,and did someone in the forum told you to copy paste it in the forum:Rasp:, be clever enough Ross or who ever you are,

Unfortunately 5 freinds of mine here in the forum send me this thread to my yahoo,as I have no time to read here in the forum by now quite busy because of the Bank Holiday, but managed to get online in a short while. You wont get upset me, that for sure :Rasp:

Mrs.JMajor
30th August 2009, 10:11
It's not a very nice message at all:NoNo:

Oh well, let's wait for her explanation:NoNo:

You dont know how rude she is Anne, I will search the thread for you the reason why I sent that kind of words to her, I kept apologizing in yahoo two, three times, but then she kept being rude to me in her thread, I had enough of her so instead of being low profile I did that words, I dont regret thou, so if Mod or Admin close the thread fine with me, but if this thread they just let keep going.... still no problem to me,and alam ko mdami sasawsaw na pinay na galit sa akin dito sa forum :doh
Here it is...http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221

Mrs.JMajor
30th August 2009, 10:34

Here it goes..

I will help you Pepe and pilar kasi emote ka na din agad..I guess my PMT is coming soon, kasi emote na emote na din ako ngayon
Oh so your asking for help again and it seems no one bother to reply in your querry been posted for 8 hours and just one reply,because your too arrogant, already apologize to you in your old thread but I thought we are fine but then when you reply your insulting me again and again, you have not reach the UK yet but your already arrogant, what if your here already, your still applying but look who you are already, be humble enough you might not get the visa because of your attitude being arrogant, so where is your adviser in the forum kept telling you to go against me, cant help you with your application now,

Off to work, I will check this thread when I come home, sorry Admin and Mod, trying to explain my side only

aylaabhim19
30th August 2009, 10:59
--

whats up?? making issues huh?

dont be a crab-mental woman. Grow up! You do, know in yourself, that mrs. major wont talk that rude without YOU persuading her to do so. Only her words was all i can read in this thread, how about yours? where are they? Dont exempt yourself, if you want us to believe you and YOU know that youre telling the truth, well go post your wordings here WiTHOUT editing!

Youve mentioned that, that is a PM right? so whats with posting it here? Do you really think that the people here have something to do with your problem? Yeah, there is, to ban mrs. major in this forum, but i DEFINITELY think that, that would be unfair without deeper investigation, right mr KEITH?

Im obviously in the part of mrs major, because im a close friend of her's and i know her every attitude. She could be rude, but with reasonable reasons. Maybe what she done was wrong` but always remember that mrs major is not INSANE to insult someone like that without valid reasons. Yeah?

Im just here to tell you all people, dont judge MRS MAJOR with this thread. Anyway shes been in this forum for a year and contributed enough to gain your trust, and how i expect that a RUMOR/SABOTAGE like this wont ruin that trust.

Think not once, not twice, but thrice before accusing her. Mrs Major's friend wont absolutely believe this, right? Shes here for a long time but this is the FIRST TIME that this has happened.

That's all i can say, im a newbie, but i know mrs major for a long time.
Thanks! have a good Day! for ross? :butthead::Brick::Cuckoo::angry::action-smiley-081:

KeithD
30th August 2009, 11:54
aylaabhim19: First post and you bitch? :doh Bye Bye :Hellooo:

KeithD
30th August 2009, 11:56
Mrs.Jmayor: Gone

Anyone else?

pennybarry
30th August 2009, 14:11
Too bad! I tried to be fair with you both and I'm sad you both end into bitching at PM.

Like others said, you're not the only one Ross. It happened to me and I got bad PM too insulting my english, but I tried to calm down. I just review her endlish here and found out she is also poor in english like me so I had my last laugh. English is not our first language and there are arrogant members telling they are good in english:NoNo:.

But still I'm trying to understand you and Joklet. Peace to both of you.

trader dave
30th August 2009, 14:15
:omg::omg: i have just caught up on this one :Erm: it was just getting interesting then BANNED :doh :icon_lol::icon_lol: :CompBuster:

ooowell no other fights going on so i better go and cook a nice curry for dinner :Hellooo::Hellooo:

pennybarry
30th August 2009, 14:20
You dont know how rude she is Anne, I will search the thread for you the reason why I sent that kind of words to her, I kept apologizing in yahoo two, three times, but then she kept being rude to me in her thread, I had enough of her so instead of being low profile I did that words, I dont regret thou, so if Mod or Admin close the thread fine with me, but if this thread they just let keep going.... still no problem to me,and alam ko mdami sasawsaw na pinay na galit sa akin dito sa forum :doh
Here it is...http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221

Friend wherever you are, you cannot please everybody. It happened to me too but not all people accepts apology but the most important is you have already made apologies. As I always told you before, there's always blessings from above to those who are humble and asked apology. People live struggling if they are too high and their feet is always above the ground. IMO.

Please learn from our mistake, if you learned her chatting to other members against you, don't get upset as there's always karma.
Goodluck wherever you are!

LadyJ
30th August 2009, 15:02
Who's up for round two?

Ladybug_sim
30th August 2009, 15:48

:NoNo: it is private and it is only you and that person .... as what i can say that dont mind things that feels you negative just do what you think is right or good just a little wake up in mind or a challenges for your way in life to go and go and things be alright for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
30th August 2009, 19:43
Who's up for round two?

you wanna mud wrestle with my wife??

LadyJ
30th August 2009, 19:52
you wanna chocolate wrestle with my wife??

That's hot:icon_lol:

Tawi2
30th August 2009, 19:56
Kind of perverse actually :cwm24:I wonder what they do for an encore :Erm:

bornatbirth
30th August 2009, 19:57
kinky! :rolleyes:

D&G
30th August 2009, 19:58
oh no! not again...:Brick: i don't understand why people here are "fighting" :NoNo::NoNo: it is sad really.. "make love not war":xxgrinning--00xx3: PEACE :Hellooo:

bornatbirth
30th August 2009, 20:12
oh no! not again...:Brick: i don't understand why people here are "fighting" :NoNo::NoNo: it is sad really.. "make love not war":xxgrinning--00xx3: PEACE :Hellooo:

exactly!

your all welcome around my place and make love to me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
30th August 2009, 20:21
exactly!

Does that include ME :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
30th August 2009, 20:31
exactly!

LOL! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kinky :Erm:

Tawi2
30th August 2009, 20:33
LOL! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kinky :Erm:

It certainly WOULD be kinky if his invitation extends to me :Erm:Double-blade :Erm::cwm24:

D&G
30th August 2009, 20:38
It certainly WOULD be kinky if his invitation extends to me :Erm:Double-blade :Erm::cwm24:

are you?? really?? :Erm::D well, i salute you for being open & honest about it :D:icon_lol: it is so hard to be a closet queen you know :D:icon_lol:

Tawi2
30th August 2009, 20:39
are you?? really?? :Erm::D well, i salute you for being open & honest about it :D:icon_lol: it is so hard to be a closet queen you know :D:icon_lol:

Not me :omg::cwm24::NoNo:.....................:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
30th August 2009, 20:49

if you keep that mask on and speak in a womans voice,i may not notice :action-smiley-081::omg:

tawi,the truth is out! :Erm: :icon_lol:

Sophie
30th August 2009, 20:50
exactly!

eeeeoooowwwww, bayots :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: just kidding BAB and Tawiwi :D:D:D:D

Pepe n Pilar
30th August 2009, 20:52
Not me :omg::cwm24::NoNo:.....................:icon_lol:

:omg::omg:

if you keep that mask on and speak in a womans voice,i may not notice :action-smiley-081::omg:

tawi,the truth is out! :Erm: :icon_lol:

:doh:omg::Help1:

D&G
30th August 2009, 20:55
eeeeoooowwwww, bayots :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: got some very interesting personalities here, huh? :Erm: :icon_lol::D:icon_lol:

Sophie
30th August 2009, 21:13
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: got some very interesting personalities here, huh? :Erm: :icon_lol::D:icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

tiN
30th August 2009, 22:36
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
30th August 2009, 22:42

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

whats so funny,nothing funny about my love life :Erm: :icon_lol:

jimeve
30th August 2009, 23:53
whats so funny,nothing funny about my love life :Erm: :icon_lol:

U LUV MANK U :icon_lol:

pennybarry
31st August 2009, 07:30
:NoNo: it is private and it is only you and that person .... as what i can say that dont mind things that feels you negative just do what you think is right or good just a little wake up in mind or a challenges for your way in life to go and go and things be alright for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I agree. In fairness to them, Mrs Major 's fault is she didn't control her temper thru PM and I understand her also because Ross accepted her apology but there are people who were trying to use her to kick Joklet in this forum:NoNo:.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221&page=2 post 43

I remember Joklet deleted Ross in her yahoo week before my confinement at hospital so that PM might be more than a month ago and they have no more communication after deleting Ross in her yahoo. I am thinking why she made a thread just now. I remember she mentioned to me that she (Mrs. Major) deleted Ross as she felt very upset of what's happening between them and other members who are trying to use Ross to kick her out?:doh

I tried to keep them calm. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221&page=2 post 57 because I can feel something strange.

Mrs.Major also mentioned that Ross is a very nice person and I agree. I am sad they ended up bitching and sad here because it's private and much better if they sorted these things privately.

Again, some people are happy if they see people sad and banned. :NoNo:

KeithD
31st August 2009, 09:27
....and make love to me :xxgrinning--00xx3:
No need for threats like that! :NoNo: :D

KeithD
31st August 2009, 09:36
So this doesn't fall into a blame culture I'll make this one CLEAR.

I hate having to ban people from here, as I prefer to have one big happy family.

Respected Members get some leeway when it comes to problems, but I still register black marks against people's names (Newbies are 1 strike and out).

Mrs.J since joining accrued black marks to put her 1 below being banned, others on here have black marks, but that is for me to know. The person who got MrsJ banned was aylaabhim19 for a disgusting first post, and I know the majority on here agree with me. MrsJ had previously had a warning from my wife, and that I promise you is very rare.

So MrsJ got banned because of her own behavior over time, due to know one else, and was banned because one of her 'friends' tipped her over the line. No other members on here are in anyway responsible. As adults we have to accept that our own actions have consequences on a public forum.

britishdetained
31st August 2009, 10:03
It is sad to know about all these...people bitching around PM's/YM's and some are banned. Why there are some acting such behaviour when in fact this is a public forum? To my kababayans let us try not to do this...many of us had suffered out there because of this mentality. Instead of fighting, why dont we help each one another?

About correcting English? Well, isnt it shameful that we do the correcting when in fact we are not NATIVE ENGLISH? If anyone has the right to do so, maybe that is from someone who by birth speak the said language?:NoNo::NoNo:

Let us not make kampi-kampi :doh, we are all adults and must know how to act such. Biting each one isnt normal for adults like us...what short of values we can give to our children?:Erm::NoNo:

...again I feel sad, but atleast this will be a best example to those who would do things like these...or to those who abuses the forum

Alan
31st August 2009, 10:36
About correcting English? Well, isnt it shameful that we do the correcting when in fact we are not NATIVE ENGLISH? If anyone has the right to do so, maybe that is from someone who by birth speak the said language?

Hi British - and anyone else interested.

As I have said before on this forum - perhaps before your time so maybe you haven't read it. I am a teacher - a teacher of English, French and Mathematics.

If anybody wants help with English - or other subjects - all you have to do is PM me - email me - phone me - etc...etc... and I will GLADLY help you.

If you want any proofreading done - once again I shall help any of our members here.

I offer my services free for our 'family' members - but others have to pay so - shhh!

Al.:)

britishdetained
31st August 2009, 10:44
Hi British - and anyone else interested.

As I have said before on this forum - perhaps before your time so maybe you haven't read it. I am a teacher - a teacher of English, French and Mathematics.

If anybody wants help with English - or other subjects - all you have to do is PM me - email me - phone me - etc...etc... and I will GLADLY help you.

If you want any proofreading done - once again I shall help any of our members here.

I offer my services free for our 'family' members - but others have to pay so - shhh!

thanks for that Al...just sad to know all about this and the fighting:NoNo::NoNo:

Alan
31st August 2009, 10:52
thanks for that Al...just sad to know all about this and the fighting:NoNo::NoNo:

True - very true. However, we must go 'onwards and upwards' and maintain this, our forum, as the best on the Internet - let's all support Keith with this.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
31st August 2009, 17:01

don't worry dear... this isn't the first time... hehehe..

somebody
31st August 2009, 18:13

I hate having to ban people from here, as I prefer to have one big happy family.

Respected Members get some leeway when it comes to problems, but I still register black marks against people's names (Newbies are 1 strike and out).

Mrs.J since joining accrued black marks to put her 1 below being banned, others on here have black marks, but that is for me to know. The person who got MrsJ banned was aylaabhim19 for a disgusting first post, and I know the majority on here agree with me. MrsJ had previously had a warning from my wife, and that I promise you is very rare.

So MrsJ got banned because of her own behavior over time, due to know one else, and was banned because one of her 'friends' tipped her over the line. No other members on here are in anyway responsible. As adults we have to accept that our own actions have consequences on a public forum.

Im guessing Joe and I must have between us several thousand black marks.

One being a southern softie and the other a Manc:D

Tawi2
31st August 2009, 18:19
U LUV MANK U :icon_lol:

Is he also from Manchester :Erm:Must be something in the water :NoNo:Hadrians Wall should have been built a few hundred miles further south(after I moved here of course) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
31st August 2009, 18:24
Is he also from Manchester :Erm:Must be something in the water :NoNo:Hadrians Wall should have been built a few hundred miles further south(after I moved here of course) :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Most likely not from Manchester as a Manchester Utd Fan:DSurrey is normally the best place to find them

Tawi2
31st August 2009, 18:27
The place I found with the most Man U fans was china :Erm:So I guess he is chinese :icon_lol: 'Cos he certainly isnt from Surrey,he wouldnt be allowed in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
31st August 2009, 18:37
The place I found with the most Man U fans was china :Erm:So I guess he is chinese :icon_lol: 'Cos he certainly isnt from Surrey,he wouldnt be allowed in :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Im sure there are many out there but many i bet also support chelsea, real mardrid, barc, ac milan too:D

Speaking to many people from asia who come over the football they often just support the team they like at the time due to players or whatever. Simply a change in team strip will change plenty of fan, off they go and buy the new bootleg top :icon_lol:

Tawi2
31st August 2009, 18:47
Thats true actually,they were all obsessional about Beckham,does BAB bend it like Beckham :Erm:Bootleg tops?I still have a business card somewhere :Erm:From a Thai sweatshop who used to supply them very,very cheaply 20 years ago :icon_lol:I knew some people who made house prices from knocking them out at Car-booties and outside footy grounds :icon_lol:

LadyJ
31st August 2009, 20:54
Wow! this thread ended up talking about Football.:icon_lol:

triple5
31st August 2009, 20:56
Bootleg tops?I still have a business card somewhere From a Thai sweatshop who used to supply them very,very cheaply 20 years ago I knew some people who made house prices from knocking them out at Car-booties and outside footy grounds

That's how I used to fund my trips to Thailand :xxgrinning--00xx3: Nice profit buying them in at £2 a piece and flogging them for £20 each on ebay.

Tawi2
31st August 2009, 21:01
That's how I used to fund my trips to Thailand :xxgrinning--00xx3: Nice profit buying them in at £2 a piece and flogging them for £20 each on ebay.

I know some guys who sent container-loads back,long time ago though,no point in doing it much now but back then it was big bucks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
31st August 2009, 21:02

now you can watch the guys fight? :icon_lol:

LadyJ
31st August 2009, 21:06
now you can watch the guys fight? :icon_lol:

Yes Please:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Northerner
31st August 2009, 21:29

It will soon end up about sex :Erm:

Tawi2
31st August 2009, 21:35
No way!!!!Theres no possible tie-in whatsoever between Mrs M and S......E........X :Erm:

Northerner
31st August 2009, 21:39
No way!!!!Theres no possible tie-in whatsoever between Mrs M and S......E........X :Erm:

I'm just saying is all:Erm::rolleyes:

:wiggle:

Sophie
31st August 2009, 21:40

It will soon end up about sex :Erm:

you bet :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
31st August 2009, 21:42
I love reading the exchange of views here...:xxgrinning--00xx3:
BTW Tawi2 i like your sense of humour and your avatar:xxgrinning--00xx3:.... cool as always!!!..:)

Tawi2
31st August 2009, 21:42
Well,whatever she is doing and wherever she is at the moment Best wishes,she is certainly a character:)

Tawi2
31st August 2009, 21:46
Thanks P&P,I like the avatar(till tommorrow when I will probably decide to change it:icon_lol:)I have one of two nubile young ladies being "Friendly":Erm: Not suitable for a family site such as this methinks :NoNo:

Pepe n Pilar
31st August 2009, 21:49
Well,whatever she is doing and wherever she is at the moment Best wishes,she is certainly a character:)

And you are a character as well!..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks P&P,I like the avatar(till tommorrow when I will probably decide to change it:icon_lol:)I have one of two nubile young ladies being "Friendly":Erm: Not suitable for a family site such as this methinks :NoNo:

You're welcome Tawi2,....Ok then i will look forward to that new avatar!!...:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

D&G
1st September 2009, 06:39
It is sad to know about all these...To my kababayans let us try not to do this.... [/B]

so sad but this is not the first time, BD:NoNo: hopefully this would be the last "fight" in this forum...c'mon kababayans let's take things lightly. Let's all be happy and be friends always :xxgrinning--00xx3:

About correcting English? Well, isnt it shameful that we do the correcting when in fact we are not NATIVE ENGLISH? If anyone has the right to do so, maybe that is from someone who by birth speak the said language?:NoNo::NoNo:[/B]

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Some people just think too highly of themselves and forget about their own flaws...and even if u speak impeccable English it doesnt give u the license to bellitle anyone because of a not-so-perfect English..:doh

Biting each one isnt normal for adults like us.....again I feel sad, but atleast this will be a best example to those who would do things like these...or to those who abuses the forum

:xxgrinning--00xx3: not the right place to throw our tantrums :NoNo:

PEACE!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
1st September 2009, 06:42
so sad but this is not the first time, BD:NoNo: hopefully this would be the last "fight" in this forum...c'mon kababayans let's take things lightly. Let's all be happy and be friends always :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Some people just think too highly of themselves and forget about their own flaws...and even if u speak impeccable English it doesnt give u the license to bellitle anyone because of a not-so-perfect English..:doh

:xxgrinning--00xx3: not the right place to throw our tantrums :NoNo:

PEACE!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Totally agree with you:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Hope this will be the last fight here:icon_lol::icon_lol: Come on girls... we are not in the boxing ring:doh

It would be great though if its another Pacqiuo fight:Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

D&G
1st September 2009, 07:04
Totally agree with you:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Hope this will be the last fight here:icon_lol::icon_lol: Come on girls... we are not in the boxing ring:doh

It would be great though if its another Pacqiuo fight:Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

How about a Filipina catfight?:D:icon_lol::D some guys would enjoy watching i guess, right BAB? :D:icon_lol::D not sure about Tawi though :D

britishdetained
1st September 2009, 07:05
How about a Filipina catfight?:D:icon_lol::D some guys would enjoy watching i guess, right BAB? :D:icon_lol::D not sure about Tawi though :D

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

IainBusby
1st September 2009, 10:14
Hadrians Wall should have been built a few hundred miles further south

Where for instance? Somewhere like Watford? :D

bornatbirth
1st September 2009, 10:27

i cant talk for tawi,i think he prefer a gentlemens club :Erm:

nothing wrong in solving your problems with a bit of mud wrestling and joint shower afterwards :D

surely better than getting banned :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 10:28
Where for instance? Somewhere like Watford? :D

That would indeed be a perfect location :xxgrinning--00xx3:Couldnt have sited it better myself :icon_lol:I remember the north :cwm24:Outside Privvys :icon_lol:Rickets & Lice :rolleyes:And my brothers threadbare handmedown Y-fronts Eeeeeehhhhhhh,them were the days :icon_lol:
Forget Pinay catfights D&G,sabong for me any day of the week:xxgrinning--00xx3:BAB said he would indeed watch them if he was allowed to oil the grapplers before the match :cwm24:

bornatbirth
1st September 2009, 10:38
That would indeed be a perfect location :xxgrinning--00xx3:Couldnt have sited it better myself :icon_lol:I remember the north :cwm24:Outside Privvys :icon_lol:Rickets & Lice :rolleyes:And my brothers threadbare handmedown Y-fronts Eeeeeehhhhhhh,them were the days :icon_lol:
Forget Pinay catfights D&G,sabong for me any day of the week:xxgrinning--00xx3:BAB said he would indeed watch them if he was allowed to oil the grapplers before the match :cwm24:

do they have dancers like wowowee or do you just want to see me oiling up another guy? :D :D

brian&maddy
1st September 2009, 10:44
Actually I have read what Ross' posted here just two days ago. Honestly I felt sad for what she did. Mrs JMajor is a good friend of mine. Although we havent met face to face, we have been chatting and we do have constant communication for quite a while now. And I can say, for me she is a good friend. Maybe there is a reason why she treated Ross unpleasantly. But knowing Mrs Major, she wouldnt do that if she hasnt been offended. :)

KeithD
1st September 2009, 10:48
Actually I have read what Ross' posted here just two days ago. Honestly I felt sad for what she did. Mrs JMajor is a good friend of mine. Although we havent met face to face, we have been chatting and we do have constant communication for quite a while now. And I can say, for me she is a good friend. Maybe there is a reason why she treated Ross unpleasantly. But knowing Mrs Major, she wouldnt do that if she hasnt been offended. :)
If you manged to read my post you would see it was not just ONE occasion, and that her 'friend' got her banned, not ROSS. :doh

bornatbirth
1st September 2009, 10:53
she wouldnt do that if she hasnt been offended. :)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

true,but sometimes its better just to shrug your shoulders and forget it.

when someone disagrees with what you say theres no need to reply and fight back..just let it go,maybe because i end up eating humble pie a lot when having to get my wife back onside im used to it :icon_lol:

brian&maddy
1st September 2009, 11:06
If you manged to read my post you would see it was not just ONE occasion, and that her 'friend' got her banned, not ROSS. :doh

Sorry boss Keith. but its just my opinion. PeaceVVV:)

trader dave
1st September 2009, 12:56
you bet :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

STRANGE THAT how so many threads finish at sex or football :Erm:

:action-smiley-081: got to rush babe the match starts in 30 mins :REDancedancer08::Wave::222::222::football3:

Sophie
1st September 2009, 14:22
STRANGE THAT how so many threads finish at sex or football :Erm:

:action-smiley-081: got to rush babe the match starts in 30 mins :REDancedancer08::Wave::222::222::football3:

LOL, which match dave? :Erm::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

D&G
1st September 2009, 15:23
i cant talk for tawi,i think he prefer a gentlemens club :Erm: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

confused persona :Erm::Erm:
:D:icon_lol::D

trader dave
1st September 2009, 15:23
LOL, which match dave? :Erm::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:Erm: just dreaming sorry:Erm::icon_lol::omg:

D&G
1st September 2009, 15:28

so u're a sabungero?:D:Erm: sabong is a form of animal cruelty, isn't it?

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 15:32
I dont know,I was introduced to Sabong in Pinas and as far as I am aware theres no concept of animal cruelty over there :Erm:I was in a tricycle with a pig strapped to the side once,as we were going along the small pig was squealing loudly and we could smell burning :Erm:The driver stopped and the pig had a big blister/burn from the exhaust where it had been hanging down against the red hot metal :Erm: The driver shrugged and readjusted the pigs position :rolleyes:Animal cruelty in pinas?Whats that??:Erm:

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 15:35
I think when BAB said I prefer gentlemans clubs its because I do indeed,ever been inside one?Last one I visited they had a sort of Stripperama :icon_lol: If I remember correctly about 10 ladies disrobed :icon_lol:Do I prefer gentlemans clubs?HELL YEAH :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
1st September 2009, 15:46
I think when BAB said I prefer gentlemans clubs its because I do indeed,ever been inside one?Last one I visited they had a sort of Stripperama :icon_lol: If I remember correctly about 10 ladies disrobed :icon_lol:Do I prefer gentlemans clubs?HELL YEAH :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Calm down....remember your age :icon_lol:

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 15:50
Calm down....remember your age :icon_lol:

Yeah,I was lost in a miasm of erotic memories for a while :cwm24:I particularly remember that contest they had up on stage when they asked for male volunteers from the audience................:cwm24:

D&G
1st September 2009, 15:55
true,but sometimes its better just to shrug your shoulders and forget it. when someone disagrees with what you say theres no need to reply and fight back..just let it go,maybe because i end up eating humble pie a lot when having to get my wife back onside im used to it :icon_lol:

i agree, BAB :xxgrinning--00xx3: we don't need all the stress from having unnecessary arguments or fights...sometimes its better to suppress our anger and not to say anything when in rage because u're bound to say nasty things which will only add fuel to the flame..just take things lightly..be humble..and don't forget TACT in every statement you make :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
1st September 2009, 16:27
as far as I am aware theres no concept of animal cruelty over there :Erm:Animal cruelty in pinas?Whats that??:Erm:

:Erm:as far as i know we have Senate Bill 1788 (ANTI-ANIMAL CRUELTY DEPICTION ACT) an ACT to punish depiction of ANIMAL CRUELTY :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 16:31
Group hugs allround :Erm:We could sing Michael Jacksons "We are the world" to get us into the mood first,world harmony etc even online then have the communal hugs :Erm:Better scotch and quash a rumour here and now however,I dont do man hugs BAB :NoNo: All together now people........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga_huGfzTGk&feature=related

We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 16:34
:Erm:as far as i know we have Senate Bill 1788 (ANTI-ANIMAL CRUELTY DEPICTION ACT) an ACT to punish depiction of ANIMAL CRUELTY :xxgrinning--00xx3:

My goodness,you will be telling me next the Philippines has laws protecting the street-children :Erm:Punishing corrupt politicians and Presidents :Erm:etc....etc....etc,theres lots of laws but its whether or not they are enforced,otherwise they arent worth the paper they are written on :xxgrinning--00xx3: Has anyone actually ever been prosecuted because of that animal cruelty act?

KeithD
1st September 2009, 16:42
....Has anyone actually ever been prosecuted because of that animal cruelty act?
Only the Welsh! :thorsten_rammler:

D&G
1st September 2009, 16:46
My goodness,you will be telling me next the Philippines has laws protecting the street-children :Erm:Punishing corrupt politicians and Presidents :Erm:etc....etc....etc,theres lots of laws but its whether or not they are enforced,otherwise they arent worth the paper they are written on :xxgrinning--00xx3: Has anyone actually ever been prosecuted because of that animal cruelty act?

:icon_lol::icon_lol: i almost predicted your reaction :D its true we lack implementation and strict enforcement of all these laws :NoNo:

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 16:50
Only the Welsh! :thorsten_rammler:

Is that what "I love ewe" means in welsh? :love::luv4::love:Happiness is a warm sheep?:Erm:Or a hard(rigour mortis) ram?

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 16:51
:icon_lol::icon_lol: i almost predicted your reaction :D its true we lack implementation and strict enforcement of all these laws :NoNo:

Predicting behavioural patterns?Thats because your smart :xxgrinning--00xx3:You should be a criminologist.

D&G
1st September 2009, 17:01
Predicting behavioural patterns?Thats because your smart :xxgrinning--00xx3:You should be a criminologist.

oh thanks! but i would rather be a criminal :D:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 17:06
oh thanks! but i would rather be a criminal :D:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:cwm24:Cool :xxgrinning--00xx3:And what sort of criminal acts would you specialise in :Erm:You could be one of those cat-burglar types like Catherine Zeta-Jones portrayed in "Entrapment" she looked quite cool in that,and think of all those large rocks you could wear on your fingers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
1st September 2009, 17:34
:cwm24:Cool :xxgrinning--00xx3:And what sort of criminal acts would you specialise in :Erm:You could be one of those cat-burglar types like Catherine Zeta-Jones portrayed in "Entrapment" she looked quite cool in that,and think of all those large rocks you could wear on your fingers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

assassin..:Erm: just like Jolie in Mr. & Mrs. Smith or maybe a "prosti" like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman :icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 18:04
Your underworld name would be the "Black Widow" because they also assassinate their partners after copulation :Erm:And I think Miss Roberts might also have assassinated Mr Gere after their tryst because looking at her legs in those thigh-length boots is enough to stop the heart of many guys.

Ross
1st September 2009, 19:18
Your underworld name would be the "Black Widow" because they also assassinate their partners after copulation :Erm:And I think Miss Roberts might also have assassinated Mr Gere after their tryst because looking at her legs in those thigh-length boots is enough to stop the heart of many guys.

am sorry to all my co forumers..i do aplogize mrs major.. i hope to peace to all:)

Ross
1st September 2009, 19:20
am sorry to all my co forumers..i do aplogize mrs major.. i hope to peace to all:)

sadly he block me from yahoo as well so i just hope she read this:)

D&G
1st September 2009, 19:22

i always admire humility :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 19:23
i always admire humility :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Really :Erm:Oh,ummmmm,last year I wore a sock with a hole in the toe,you dont get much more humble than that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
1st September 2009, 19:34
Really :Erm:Oh,ummmmm,last year I wore a sock with a hole in the toe,you dont get much more humble than that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LOL!:xxgrinning--00xx3: im not so sure if it was Humility :Erm: maybe kuripot?:D:icon_lol::D

Pepe n Pilar
1st September 2009, 19:34

Black widow?.. I saw this when we went to the Butterfly Farm in Stratford upon Avon..There are collection of different spiders, butterfies, frogs etc etc from different countries...Amazing!:xxgrinning--00xx3::)
Sorry out of topic here:doh

Pepe n Pilar
1st September 2009, 19:39

a hole in the socks?... Like you Tawi2 my husband dump his socks once he sees a hole in it.. I said i will sew it, it is just a very small hole.... but he wants to throw them away.....:).... and so be it...:D:)

Tawi2
1st September 2009, 19:49
LOL!:xxgrinning--00xx3: im not so sure if it was Humility :Erm: maybe kuripot?:D:icon_lol::D
Maybe :rolleyes:I splashed out a few quid on new ones though just like P&P's hubby,but I did feel humble while I wore them :D

Pepe n Pilar
1st September 2009, 19:54
Maybe :rolleyes:I splashed out a few quid on new ones though just like P&P's hubby,but I did feel humble while I wore them :D

Yes i have seen my friend's hubby has a hole in his socks as well and they are monied. He is proud to show it off to us....:) maybe he feels humble and is on a down to earth mood....:xxgrinning--00xx3:... no big deal about it anyway!...:)

Mrs Daddy
2nd September 2009, 08:42
Oh Dear!:doh whats going on...

Ross
2nd September 2009, 12:17

I agree. In fairness to them, Mrs Major 's fault is she didn't control her temper thru PM and I understand her also because Ross accepted her apology but there are people who were trying to use her to kick Joklet in this forum:NoNo:.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221&page=2 post 43

I remember Joklet deleted Ross in her yahoo week before my confinement at hospital so that PM might be more than a month ago and they have no more communication after deleting Ross in her yahoo. I am thinking why she made a thread just now. I remember she mentioned to me that she (Mrs. Major) deleted Ross as she felt very upset of what's happening between them and other members who are trying to use Ross to kick her out?:doh

I tried to keep them calm. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17221&page=2 post 57 because I can feel something strange.

Mrs.Major also mentioned that Ross is a very nice person and I agree. I am sad they ended up bitching and sad here because it's private and much better if they sorted these things privately.

hello ateh Pen:)

ys indeed he delete me from ym..true but the sad part is she block me as well without having chance to reply to her offline msgs..:) which i think as human being:D:censored:..so i just swallow my pride and i keep posting here even though i know she send that offline to me..which i felt i am really low..but i dont mind as i believe life is still beautiful:):D.
and the other wek i was corrcet i post this and ask my quries :

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=18310

to my surprise i got offline msgs from her again..:) which i though she block me..but to my:omg::action-smiley-081: surprise again i got that msg which i have posted but didnt mean that make mrs.mjot banned from this forum..
i do feelt sad about this..

but anyway thats the story i just tell whats on my side as well

again to all peace:) and goodluck...:cwm38::)

KeithD
2nd September 2009, 12:20
Oh for God's :doh

I may as well write in Swahili!!

She never got banned because of you! :Brick:

Ross
2nd September 2009, 12:49
Oh for God's :doh

I may as well write in Swahili!!

She never got banned because of you! :Brick:

Thank you, Sir Keith:)..for reminding me..am just feling really sad to what happen..but anyway :)..Life is Beautiful:cwm38::Cuckoo::D

Tawi2
2nd September 2009, 17:48
Thank you, Sir Keith:)..for reminding me..am just feling really sad to what happen..but anyway :)..Life is Beautiful:cwm38::Cuckoo::D

Life is beautiful Ross,its better than the alternative anyway :icon_lol:

Ann07
2nd September 2009, 18:54

Indeed life is always beautiful:D

britishdetained
2nd September 2009, 18:58

especially if you are in love and the only person you love - loves you as well. But aside from love making our life beautiful is having friends that can be with us through thick and thin

KeithD
2nd September 2009, 19:12
Happiness is the horse you backed just getting up to win on the line :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
2nd September 2009, 19:14
Happiness is the horse you backed just getting up to win on the line :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ross
3rd September 2009, 12:39
:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:):cwm38::D:Rasp::Hellooo:

Ross
3rd September 2009, 12:41

:):cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:

do you work already in there Ann? mine if i ask ...:) and where:D

Ross
3rd September 2009, 12:45

oh yes indeed Mr .tawi2:D specially if you drink a glass or can of coke..hmmm:D life indeed is complete. with those lechon pig :Cuckoo::icon_lol:..dnt know if you taste that..:D

pennybarry
3rd September 2009, 15:13

Boss, I highly respect your decision and I am pleased I am a member of a big happy family. I wish those members with black marks will soon changed for better and for good.

hello ateh Pen:)

ys indeed he delete me from ym..true but the sad part is she block me as well without having chance to reply to her offline msgs..:) which i think as human being:D:censored:..so i just swallow my pride and i keep posting here even though i know she send that offline to me..which i felt i am really low..but i dont mind as i believe life is still beautiful:):D.
and the other wek i was corrcet i post this and ask my quries :

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=18310

to my surprise i got offline msgs from her again..:) which i though she block me..but to my:omg::action-smiley-081: surprise again i got that msg which i have posted but didnt mean that make mrs.mjot banned from this forum..
i do feelt sad about this..

but anyway thats the story i just tell whats on my side as well

again to all peace:) and goodluck...:cwm38::)

Thanks for your reply Ross. I'm not sure why she can still send you PM after deleting you but my bottom line is peace to both of you. I know your feeling as well as Joklet. :doh

LIFE is beautiful indeed if you can sleep peacefully and not hurting other people's by having acid tongue to others. Life is beautiful if you will be on low profile and not too hambog na wala naman. Beautiful? YOU can always see it in your eyes how happy you are and not just pretending. Life is beautiful if you always tells true and you are not harming others. Alternatively yes Tawi.I want to see your eyes and see how beautiful is you in reality! :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Life is beautiful if you have no enemies!!!! And if you have, you're always ready to forgive them.:D

Let us not LOVE neither in toungue nor in words but in truth and in deed !:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::ARsurrender:

Florge
3rd September 2009, 15:19
AAAAAAAnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Wala lang.... LOL

tiN
3rd September 2009, 17:59

U make me laugh Florge, i think plus u think is we think :doh:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
3rd September 2009, 18:55
PEACE everyone..:cwm38::icon_lol::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ross
5th September 2009, 14:05
Boss, I highly respect your decision and I am pleased I am a member of a big happy family. I wish those members with black marks will soon changed for better and for good.

Thanks for your reply Ross. I'm not sure why she can still send you PM after deleting you but my bottom line is peace to both of you. I know your feeling as well as Joklet. :doh

LIFE is beautiful indeed if you can sleep peacefully and not hurting other people's by having acid tongue to others. Life is beautiful if you will be on low profile and not too hambog na wala naman. Beautiful? YOU can always see it in your eyes how happy you are and not just pretending. Life is beautiful if you always tells true and you are not harming others. Alternatively yes Tawi.I want to see your eyes and see how beautiful is you in reality! :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Life is beautiful if you have no enemies!!!! And if you have, you're always ready to forgive them.:D

Let us not LOVE neither in toungue nor in words but in truth and in deed !:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::ARsurrender:

:cwm12::cwm38: oh yes peace to all:D:)
saying said dont judge the book by its cover..:D :D

Joklet:rolleyes: whose that Mrs Penny? am bit confuse lol:D never had idea what do you mean:D

again peace to all:):cwm38:

pennybarry
6th September 2009, 04:06
:cwm12::cwm38: oh yes peace to all:D:)
saying said dont judge the book by its cover..:D :D

Joklet:rolleyes: whose that Mrs Penny? am bit confuse lol:D never had idea what do you mean:D

again peace to all:):cwm38:

Joklet is my alias to Juliet Major.
I mean I feel what you feel same as Mrs. Major feeling.
Peace to both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ross
6th September 2009, 13:41
Joklet is my alias to Juliet Major.
I mean I feel what you feel same as Mrs. Major feeling.
Peace to both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:):D:action-smiley-081::Rasp: i seeeeeee daft me:D:D

thank you Mrs Penny..you trully are model to everone here:cwm38:

i hope your having a good time in your vacation:D:Hellooo:

what part of UK you are living ..hope you dont mine me asking:D

KeithD
6th September 2009, 14:14
It says in the LOCATION of her profile!!!!

Ann07
6th September 2009, 14:43
:):cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:

do you work already in there Ann? mine if i ask ...:) and where:D

Hi Ross

Yup, But Im still on my maternity leave:) In our place Berwick Upon tweed:)

How u gettin on with your visa application? Goodluck:)

Ann07
6th September 2009, 14:46
AAAAAAAnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Wala lang.... LOL

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY FLORGE WAHHHHH againnnnnnnn:D:D:D:D Hmmmmmm kagwapa jud nako oi:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
6th September 2009, 14:48

U make me laugh Florge, i think plus u think is we think :doh:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

HAyyy mga utak same thinking batman ay este batwoman :icon_lol::icon_lol:

britishdetained
9th September 2009, 01:37

:gp::iagree::iagree: Totally agree with ate Pen...There is nothing more beautiful when we are happy and with friends with everyone. Peace of mind and harmony is more important and better if not only been said but seeing it on us

Florge
9th September 2009, 02:46

@tin and Ann: KOREK! Like minds.... lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ross
9th September 2009, 13:08
It says in the LOCATION of her profile!!!!

:yikes:sorry boss..i though i was asking on penneyberry not ann :D:D:action-smiley-081:

Ross
9th September 2009, 13:13
:gp::iagree::iagree: Totally agree with ate Pen...There is nothing more beautiful when we are happy and with friends with everyone. Peace of mind and harmony is more important and better if not only been said but seeing it on us

seeing on us all:D thats the point..but you dont know actually whose you real friend until you really and actually know that person..you can be a freind of everyone here on the forum but its diffrent when we talk with real friend:D:Rasp:

anyway peaceeeeeeeeeee:D:Cuckoo::Rasp:

Ross
9th September 2009, 13:21
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY FLORGE WAHHHHH againnnnnnnn:D:D:D:D Hmmmmmm kagwapa jud nako oi:icon_lol::icon_lol:

:D:action-smiley-081:tinod gyud day noh gwapa ka man diay hehehe:D..taga cebu diay ka ann? cebuan ka parehas ta dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D:D:Rasp: