PDA

View Full Version : Visa Success

nielsfjords
29th August 2009, 16:11
Hi Folks,

My Fiancee finally got her Visa yesterday so now we're planning the SMEF-COW and CFO sessions.

I wantto make sure I have the right, she has to attend the SMEF-COW first then attend the CFO (with the certificate from the SMEF-COW).

Also, what is the VALID ID with photograph she requires for the CFO, she has her passport, learners driving licence, NBI and Birth Certificate. I cant see a list of the accepted IDs on the CFO website.

Any help would be very grateful.

Niels

jmac
29th August 2009, 16:17
Congratulations! Ours went in on the same day so I can only hope its on its way too.

brian&maddy
29th August 2009, 16:24
Hi Folks,

My Fiancee finally got her Visa yesterday so now we're planning the SMEF-COW and CFO sessions.

I wantto make sure I have the right, she has to attend the SMEF-COW first then attend the CFO (with the certificate from the SMEF-COW).

Also, what is the VALID ID with photograph she requires for the CFO, she has her passport, learners driving licence, NBI and Birth Certificate. I cant see a list of the accepted IDs on the CFO website.

Niels
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU.
These valid ID's with photographs can be your fiancee's Social Security Services ID (which we filipinos normally have), it can also be her Voter's ID, her employment ID (if she is working in a company etc..)
When I attended the CFO seminar at Mother Euphrasia in Quezon City, I dont remember that they asked any valid identification from me. But anyway, maybe you would still want to wait for other member's opinion:)

Cheers to you! :):):):Britain::Beer:

brian&maddy
29th August 2009, 16:25
Congratulations! Ours went in on the same day so I can only hope its on its way too.

hi JMAC :) you could be the next to get the visa approved:)
cheers! hang on to your faith and patience:)

PAT
29th August 2009, 16:32
Hi Folks,

Niels

As far as i can remember she needs to know your educational back ground,family back ground like middle names,your address,postal code,your picture together,copy of your passport,her passport,id's in filling up forms before seminar started.They look at it during the interview....there are many members here will add some more.You can also call cfo before attending seminar.Its what I did.Where will your fiance attend cfo seminar if you dont mind me asking...I was in Cebu,maybe diffrent in Manila.

Braveheart
29th August 2009, 16:37
Congratulations to both of you!

When I applied for the change of my passport because of my marital status, I was asked to attend the seminar on guidance & counseling for Filipino Spouses and other Partners of Foreign Nationals at PRISM (Peoples Reform Initiative for Social Mobilization) office - in Taft, Manila. After which I was awarded the Certificate of Attendance. Then on the same day, I was directed to go to CFO for the registration and got a green paper certificate (another certificate). But my registration is not yet complete since I don't have my visa yet. I was asked to go back when I have it already for the sticker to be affixed in my passport as proof of registration.

But since your fiance has the visa already, she'll all get this.

Fort the ID. What I presented (at PRISM office) was just a photocopy of my driver's license and my company ID (both have my pictures in it)

Hope that helps. =)

Good Luck to both again.

Ji&Ma
29th August 2009, 16:39
:Hellooo: Hi Niels, congratulations to you both, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
29th August 2009, 16:56
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations to both of you

nielsfjords
29th August 2009, 17:06
Hi Pat, She is going to the Manila CFO office.

PAT
29th August 2009, 17:31

My congratulations to you both,sorry its late,better late than never hehehe.Maybe different in Manila....

Arthur Little
29th August 2009, 18:14
Hi Folks,

Niels

:cwm38:y Congratulations to you and your fiancee, Niels. Like Pat, my wife attended the Seminar in Cebu ... where the format is in accordance with what SHE [Pat] has outlined ...

As far as i can remember she needs to know your educational back ground,family back ground like middle names,your address,postal code,your picture together,copy of your passport,her passport,id's in filling up forms before seminar started.They look at it during the interview....there are many members here will add some more.You can also call cfo before attending seminar.Its what I did.Where will your fiance attend cfo seminar if you dont mind me asking...I was in Cebu,maybe diffrent in Manila.

vbkelly
29th August 2009, 18:15
Hi Folks,

Niels

congratulation to both of you!

Jem
29th August 2009, 19:01
Congratulations!!! woo woo!! Another visa granted! Great News!! :BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

kimmi
29th August 2009, 19:12
congratulations to u both..good to know we have loads of successful visa recently..:D

Sophie
29th August 2009, 19:46
Hi Folks,

Niels

Congratulations to you and your fiancee neil :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
29th August 2009, 20:23
congratulations :Hellooo: welcome in advance to the uk....

aug06_2006
29th August 2009, 21:12

Mine, was the same of yours Pat.

LEAHnew
29th August 2009, 22:25

Congratulation:xxgrinning--00xx3:well done:)

About CFO remind her your mother's maiden name in order to complete the form as what PAT mentioned is almost similar in Manila procedure, and tell her to relax and arrive early so she can take the 1st session process:xxgrinning--00xx3:Goodluck and have a safe trip to your fiancee:Hellooo::Hellooo:

RuBiX
29th August 2009, 23:18

Yes, Pat's right coz I was in Cebu too..Also you need to know the address of hubby's workplace coz it's in the form. But to be sure let ur fiancee phone the CFO, they might have some new requirements needed..Good luck and hope your fiancee will have a safe trip soon;)

Ji&Ma
29th August 2009, 23:27
Congratulation:xxgrinning--00xx3:well done:)

About CFO remind her your mother's maiden name in order to complete the form as what PAT mentioned is almost similar in Manila procedure, and tell her to relax and arrive early so she can take the 1st session process:xxgrinning--00xx3:Goodluck and have a safe trip to your fiancee:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Not only that, but what college (or uni) you were studying and what course...

tiN
29th August 2009, 23:32
Congratulations to you and ur fiancee :Hellooo:

rayofLight
30th August 2009, 08:09
Hi Folks,

Niels

CONGRATULATIONS..........
.the valid id's that CFO asking is an identification card with pix....so drivers license id is accepted...then be sure that she knows your mum's maiden name...and also your work...i just attend \cfo in \cebu last august 26, and had a flight going her (UK) august 27......i'm here now in UK,,,,,,,

IainBusby
30th August 2009, 11:09
Congratulations !!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.