PDA

View Full Version : Fave computer games

Alan
30th August 2009, 07:47
Let's face it - we are all of us big kids at heart aren't we?.............................

Oh well, just me then!!!

I am interested to know how you while away the endless hours of leisure time on your PC or other such gizmo. After all, when there's just you at home with your stunningly beautiful wife, or your stunn....er....or your husband - well, there's just not much to do is there?

Myself, I like to sit down and drag my team through FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008. Then, when I get relegated, I turn my attentions to M/SOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X.
For shooting/strategy I blaze the trail with MEDAL OF HONOUR.

How about you? What are your favourite wastes of time in the gaming world?

Al.:)

P.S. Oh b******s!!! Just crashed my 747!!

aromulus
30th August 2009, 08:13
For shooting/strategy I blaze the trail with MEDAL OF HONOUR.
!!

And what your "handle" maybe, sir...?:Erm:

Just wondering how many times I may have sniped you.....

:icon_lol:

KeithD
30th August 2009, 09:04
I only mainly play shooters. They have been proven to enhance the response times of the brain.

jimeve
30th August 2009, 10:21
Tiger Woods 2009, but its got boring,PGR racing, that also got boring.

GTA IV, good but had to use cheats,:ARsurrender: looking for my next game:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

LEAHnew
30th August 2009, 12:35
:D when i was in Phil I used to play Vice city, Rose online and even counter strike:omg::D and now I'm here in UK can't play online:NoNo::doh coz so busy here in the forum and UK telly programs:D:Cuckoo:

jimeve
30th August 2009, 12:43
:D when i was in Phil I used to play Vice city, Rose online and even counter strike:omg::D and now I'm here in UK can't play online:NoNo::doh coz so busy here in the forum and UK telly programs:D:Cuckoo:

scrap the telly, useless box. unless its got a HDMI, then play your games on it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
30th August 2009, 13:21
scrap the telly, useless box. unless its got a HDMI, then play your games on it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:yikes: my (future) stepson got his Xbox here and I don't know yet how to use it:rolleyes: he start to encourage me to play LOST game:D:rolleyes::doh :Erm:does it shows how bored here in UK:doh:D:Rasp::Cuckoo:

Northerner
30th August 2009, 14:40
Call of Duty games, the Rainbow Six games:xxgrinning--00xx3: and GTA IV:D

But I still play a bit of civilization 4 on my PC.

joebloggs
30th August 2009, 15:35
And what your "handle" maybe, sir...?:Erm:

Just wondering how many times I may have sniped you.....

:icon_lol:

in the back :D

:xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
30th August 2009, 15:42
in the back :D

:xxparty-smiley-004:

Now I was being nice by not saying that :doh

Surprised he could fire a sniper rifle so well while driving away at high speed :rolleyes:

joebloggs
30th August 2009, 15:47
Now I was being nice by not saying that :doh

Surprised he could fire a sniper rifle so well while driving away at high speed :rolleyes:

i think being Italian that would be firing while reversing at speed :D

i've not played any games much, since resident evil, i think it was 2 0r 3 on the play station.

Northerner
30th August 2009, 15:50
Assasins Creed is prety cool:xxgrinning--00xx3: But once you master the combo system the whole stealth bit goes out of the window as it gets easy to take on a crowd of guy's and cut them all up with your swords:Erm:

belfast_dude
30th August 2009, 18:41
super mario kart...doom...quake....

all first person shooters....and serious sam...lol

Jamesey
31st August 2009, 17:04
I don't really play computer games anymore, but I've spent loads of time playing them in the past, starting in the 80's with my old Amstrad CPC 464.

But I had the most fun as a student with the multi-player type games. The best were Olympic Soccer, Worms and Micro Machines.

However, my award for the best game ever goes to Super Mario Kart on the SNES. Incredibly playable and sooooo much fun! :xxgrinning--00xx3: