PDA

View Full Version : Help with flrm visa please

smilinggirlfife
31st August 2009, 15:09
Just wondering if anyone can help me here, I went to Glasgow for my biometric for FLR(M) at the end of June 09 through postal appliction and UKBA have both our passports, we are still waiting on my visa. Now we have been waiting 9 weeks already and are due to fly back to Phils. on the 21st of Sept. 09.

Can you tell me if you know how long the processing time is for the FLR(M)? as the UKBA won't tell us anything. I just thought Please if you find time can you get back to me.... Thanks.. I know the UKBA are saying don't contact them until 14 weeks have gone by. Has anyone being issued FLRM Visa that has been processed since they applied in April?

Regards,
Marie

joebloggs
31st August 2009, 15:28
its not possible to tell you, but from 4wks to 20wks, thou many have got it by 12wks.

you should have booked a same day at a PEO if you was intending to go back to the phils in sept.

good luck thou :xxgrinning--00xx3:

classygirl
1st September 2009, 11:41
Just wondering if anyone can help me here, I went to Glasgow for my biometric for FLR(M) at the end of June 09 through postal appliction and UKBA have both our passports, we are still waiting on my visa. Now we have been waiting 9 weeks already and are due to fly back to Phils. on the 21st of Sept. 09.

Can you tell me if you know how long the processing time is for the FLR(M)? as the UKBA won't tell us anything. I just thought Please if you find time can you get back to me.... Thanks.. I know the UKBA are saying don't contact them until 14 weeks have gone by. Has anyone being issued FLRM Visa that has been processed since they applied in April?

Regards,
Marie

Hi Marie,

We got married last April 18,applied for FLR(M) beginning of May and then got it approved after 2 1/2 months (though received my ID after 3 weeks after FLR was approve).If you urgently need both your passports before the approval of your application,you have to call the HO.Hopefully,you will get it back before your intended trip.Just keep your fingers cross.Good luck.:)

smilinggirlfife
1st September 2009, 18:50
Hi Joebloggs,

Thanks for the info. wish we can have the visa soon. Good day!!!!!

Regards,
Smilinggirl

smilinggirlfife
1st September 2009, 18:55
Hi classygirl,

Thank you very much for the info. you make us very good today!!!! wowowowow!!!!

Regards,
Smilinggirl.........