PDA

View Full Version : Application=NAtional Insurance No

blessedlady89
1st September 2009, 13:50
This is regarding question on applying for an NI.
IQUESTION ASKED ARE THE FF:
If you have a Social Secutiry number in your country of Nationality?
Yes, but I never change my status and never declared that I was married (in the UK).
I am from PHIL.
I never changed my documents in the Phil. even my bank accounts, etc. ( It was still in my maiden name)

Have you paid any other social security scheme other than your country of origin? No

Why do they ask this? Can I just say NO

Thanks

Sophie
1st September 2009, 14:54
Yes, but I never change my status and never declared that I was married (in the UK).
I am from PHIL.
I never changed my documents in the Phil. even my bank accounts, etc. ( It was still in my maiden name)

Have you paid any other social security scheme other than your country of origin? No

Thanks

I don't think you will be asked of your SSS information when you apply for a National Insurance number....
I applied for one when i got here, and all they ask were about the visa and marriage information and some info's about the husband.

classygirl
2nd September 2009, 11:44
I am from PHIL.

Thanks

When I went for interview for National Insurance recently, they only ask me about my status here,if I have worked here before,date of our wedding and if I stayed here in UK before for more than 30 days.They dont ask me anything about Social Security back home.Make sure that you have with you all the documents they required to facilitate your application and interview only took around 15 minutes.