PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on application status?

Braveheart
1st September 2009, 13:58
Hi everyone :)

Is anyone there know what date the embassy is processing now?

Hoping for your replies.

Thank you.:)

CyRob
1st September 2009, 14:07
Hi everyone :)

Is anyone there know what date the embassy is processing now?

Hoping for your replies.

Thank you.:)

We had our fiancee approved on the 25th Aug and it was submitted on 30 April.. so they are past 30 april at least i would say and must be into early may applications now.

Braveheart
1st September 2009, 14:17
Hi Cyrob! Thank you for your reply. I'm really happy for you both!

But :bigcry: for me and hubby....So it's still a long wait for us....ours is June 8 (settlement - spouse)....the agony is too much to bare and handle...just holding on with my faith.

Would anyone happen to know the success rate on this type of applications?

:)

jmac
1st September 2009, 14:44
Hi there. We also submitted our application on April the 30th. Just had a mail this morning to say a decision has been made but i'm waiting till we get the passport before we celebrate as they wont tell you if it's been approved or not, just it's been processed.
So i'd guess they are just into May. Why not email them and ask, their address is :ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk. Good news is that they seem to be speeding up, I recon are settlement visas were put back while they delt with students visas....I dont have figures on success rate but I've been reading the forum for a couple of months and all seem to have been approved, eventually. Also I've not heard of interviews being required, maybe they are too busy to bother, one bonus for all the waiting, 17 weeks, 5 days and 4 hours, not that we are counting or anything.....