PDA

View Full Version : visa fees payments

dave63
1st September 2009, 14:37
my wife is having difficult on how to pay for visa. she is with metrobank and wants to pay over the counter. this is not a standard charter bank. If paying at standard charter bank can she just turn up and pay with cash?

Florge
1st September 2009, 14:42
hi dave.

please visit the vfs website for the instruction on how, where, and how much to pay for visa

http://vfs-uk-ph.com/

Sophie
1st September 2009, 14:47
my wife is having difficult on how to pay for visa. she is with metrobank and wants to pay over the counter. this is not a standard charter bank. If paying at standard charter bank can she just turn up and pay with cash?

she can also try any BPI or Banco de Oro branches, i paid my visa in cash over the counter at BPI before....
I believe you can pay in cash on any of the embassy's accredited banks....

Braveheart
1st September 2009, 14:49
When I applied for the tourist visa. I paid at Standard Chartered Main Office in Makati and they know all what to do and they'll instruct you and guide you through the process. Know hassle. It was quick!

When we applied for the spouse visa, we paid through Metro Bank at a branch nearest to my home. They don't seem too organize as the Standard Chartered people, but they know what to do. You'll have to fill-up the payment bill form and payee should be British Embassy Manila. But you have to know the exact fee as the Metrobank tellers don't know this. Also photocopy a passport page as this will be attached to the form for their file.

Apparently, during that time, I forgot how much is the exact fee but I know it's less that P44,000. But nevertheless, we paid exactly P44,000. Upon submission of the requirements at the VFS global. The staff there said the fees was increased, so I was asked to pay an additional of P3,000+ (as far as I can remember) right there and then and gave me a receipt.

VFS global said, it's all good.

Hope that helps. =)

Braveheart
1st September 2009, 14:53
I once dropped by at a BPI branch to pay the fee. But I was told by the bank manager herself the following:

1. If you are not a BPI account holder, there are only designated BPI branches that are allowd to accept visa fees; or
2. If you are a BPI account holder, any branch can accept the payment.

Hope the helps again =)

Sophie
1st September 2009, 15:00
I once dropped by at a BPI branch to pay the fee. But I was told by the bank manager herself the following:

1. If you are not a BPI account holder, there are only designated BPI branches that are allowd to accept visa fees; or
2. If you are a BPI account holder, any branch can accept the payment.

Hope the helps again =)

Oh ok, i didn't know about this, since i paid my visa before at BPI and it was quick and easy.....
but then, i'm a BPI account holder, so maybe that's why i had no problems with the payment process....
Thanks for the tip braveheart, so atleast those who are just about to pay their visa would be aware of this info :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dave63
1st September 2009, 15:34
update. My wife is from Cebu wants to pay for visa,banks with metrobank and has just opened an account with bdo. what importent details does she require to fill in form. if she was to go to cebu city to the pdi could she just walk in off street and pay?

Braveheart
1st September 2009, 15:45
hi dave63.

I've also tried BDO Rufino Makati branch before to pay the fee. But was really disappointed cause they don't seem to be doing Bristish Fee transaction that much (based from my experience), thus, they weren't able to process mine. (they don't seem to know what to dOo). Then just opted to go to Standard Chartered instead.

With MetroBank, yes she can just go through the line, fill-up the form (Payment Slip Form) and pay at the counter.

Here's what I was asked to write in the form:(Metrobank)
1. Company Name: STANDARD CHARTERED - BRITISH EMBASSY
2. SUBSCRIBER: her full name
3. Reference Number: her passport number
4. Subscriber Number: THE BANK WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NUMBER

Hope that helps=)

LEAHnew
1st September 2009, 17:37
When I applied for the tourist visa. I paid at Standard Chartered Main Office in Makati and they know all what to do and they'll instruct you and guide you through the process. Know hassle. It was quick!

When we applied for the spouse visa, we paid through Metro Bank at a branch nearest to my home. They don't seem too organize as the Standard Chartered people, but they know what to do. You'll have to fill-up the payment bill form and payee should be British Embassy Manila. But you have to know the exact fee as the Metrobank tellers don't know this. Also photocopy a passport page as this will be attached to the form for their file.

Apparently, during that time, I forgot how much is the exact fee but I know it's less that P44,000. But nevertheless, we paid exactly P44,000. Upon submission of the requirements at the VFS global. The staff there said the fees was increased, so I was asked to pay an additional of P3,000+ (as far as I can remember) right there and then and gave me a receipt.

VFS global said, it's all good.

Hope that helps. =)

I agree:xxgrinning--00xx3: I encountered hassle paying at Metrobank:doh I even experience waiting in a long queue then when it was my turn the teller told me British Embassy has a cut off time till 2pm only, I was infront of her 2:05pm:Brick::furious3::doh so I rushed going out very disappointed and decided to change bank which was the BDO procedure same day I paid it easily by means of Manager's check I was a bit lucky coz the lady I approach first on the front desk at BDO was the Branch Manager:BouncyHappy::D:Rasp:

update. My wife is from Cebu wants to pay for visa,banks with metrobank and has just opened an account with bdo. what importent details does she require to fill in form. if she was to go to cebu city to the pdi could she just walk in off street and pay?

I suggest to make an appointment first at VFS website then decide the flight schedule when it will be (if she's coming from cebu) make a day allowance in time for paying the Visa (preferably Makati ie. Standard Chartered) I also suggest use Manager's check ...then the next day which is her appointment date for the submission:xxgrinning--00xx3: Goodluck:)

Arthur Little
1st September 2009, 17:43

:cwm25: Spoilt for choice here, Dave ... take you pick!

neallie
2nd September 2009, 03:58
Hi. When I apply for my family visit visa, I paid it at BPI here in Dumaguete, I dont have an account but they will accept payment. They will only need the copy of your passport.