PDA

View Full Version : visa fees payments

dave63
1st September 2009, 17:22
My wife is from Cebu wants to pay for visa,banks with metrobank and has just opened an account with bdo. what importent details does she require to fill in form. if she was to go to cebu city to the pdi could she just walk in off street and pay?

acs
1st September 2009, 17:33
oh if your wife has an account with metrobank she can pay her visa fee there, either she can pay it through manager's check or pay it cash.The bank will accept it, its much easier cause she dont have to transfer to bdo just to pay the visa fee. The receipt she receives if she pays cash needs to be keep and shown and passed to the vfs personnel together with other documents upon filing of her visa application and if it's the manager check the said thing to be done also.:)

LEAHnew
1st September 2009, 17:42
oh I replied to your other thread:doh

Arthur Little
1st September 2009, 17:50
My wife is from Cebu wants to pay for visa,banks with metrobank and has just opened an account with bdo. what importent details does she require to fill in form. if she was to go to cebu city to the pdi could she just walk in off street and pay?

:Hellooo: Welcome, Dave ... and see below:-

oh if your wife has an account with metrobank she can pay her visa fee there, either she can pay it through manager's check or pay it cash.The bank will accept it, its much easier cause she dont have to transfer to bdo just to pay the visa fee. The receipt she receives if she pays cash needs to be keep and shown and passed to the vfs personnel together with other documents upon filing of her visa application and if it's the manager check the said thing to be done also.:)

You can also compare *this suggestion with the replies posted on your OTHER thread, and decide which method of payment would best-suit your wife. Good Luck with the application. :xxgrinning--00xx3: