PDA

View Full Version : Visa processed

Jonnywina
2nd September 2009, 17:03
Wina checked this morning and no change. She checked in the afternoon and it changed to processed return to courier.

she also got an email saying the same thing.

how long does it take to arrive? she lives in davao.

thanks all,

J&W

Arthur Little
2nd September 2009, 17:15
Wina checked this morning and no change. She checked in the afternoon and it changed to processed return to courier.

she also got an email saying the same thing.

how long does it take to arrive? she lives in davao.

thanks all,

J&W

:xxgrinning--00xx3: That's GREAT news! She should have her visa within the next two or three days ... it's now only a case of waiting for the 'To Go' courier to pull up at her house.

Ji&Ma
2nd September 2009, 17:20
I'm sure it is good news, congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
:iagree: with Arthur - it should take some 3 days I would think, don't want to disappoint you but don't forget weekend is near so it looks more than likely that you will get it by Monday. :NoNo:
Patience... :Hellooo:

Jonnywina
2nd September 2009, 17:33
lucky for me is that I booked my flight next week to pinas back in june. Monday would be fine and I booked her flight to come back with me last month with one in october as backup.

so great news and seems the embassy has got over the flu :)

Jonnywina
2nd September 2009, 17:53
i have a enquiry. my wife has had the seminar when she got her name changed. does she need to go back to the cfo for sticker or dfa. can this sticker be done in davao or only in manila or cebu?

Arthur Little
2nd September 2009, 18:34
i have a enquiry. my wife has had the seminar when she got her name changed. does she need to go back to the cfo for sticker or dfa. can this sticker be done in davao or only in manila or cebu?

Alas, since there IS no CFO Office in Davao :NoNo: [as yet] it appears as if she MAY need to return to either Manila or Cebu ... depending upon which of the two venues she attended the seminar ... to pick up her *sticker.

:Erm: Having said that, it MIGHT be possible to obtain *this from the DFA in Davao ... but I'm not sure!

Tiggers0608
2nd September 2009, 19:05
Yes, she needs to go back to CFO when she gets her visa :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Erm: and she needs to pay for the stickers b4 it was only 400 pesos, don't know how much it is now + needs to photocopy her visa (2x)

Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3: