PDA

View Full Version : scan mail

l&dmarks
3rd September 2009, 11:06
i am applying a fiancee visa. my sponsor sent me all scan mail documents but i'm afraid they need the original documents..please help...

Bluebirdjones
3rd September 2009, 12:09
... you've answered the questions yourself .... THEY NEED THE ORIGINALS

So, there's nothing we or you can do.

Suggest he gets the ORIGINALS together and sends by DHL or secure ROYAL MAIL
which should take 5-7 days to arrive.

... and I'd also suggest RE-READING the requirements.
If one thing is incorrect, I'll betcha something else is wrong/missing too

classygirl
3rd September 2009, 12:20
i am applying a fiancee visa. my sponsor sent me all scan mail documents but i'm afraid they need the original documents..please help...

You need to forward all original copies (and one photocopy).Let your sponsor send it to you by courier so when you go to VFS you know that you adhere to the Embassy's requirement and it will give you more confidence.Good luck to you.

Ji&Ma
3rd September 2009, 12:54

Suggest he gets the ORIGINALS together and sends by DHL or secure ROYAL MAILwhich should take 5-7 days to arrive.

DHL is better as it is much quicker - when I've been sending documents to Phils they have been able to deliver them door to door just in 48 HOURS! I didn't believed it myself...:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Booked the delivery through the Interparcel website (http://www.interparcel.com/) as it is cheaper than when you order it straight through DHL. You need to use "documents" option...

Pepe n Pilar
3rd September 2009, 13:07

I, as well had applied for a fiancee visa in 2008 and submitted all the requirements needed from the sponsor. He sent them thru email and i just printed them ( in color). The passport (all pages), BC, CNI, bank statements, payslips etc etc. I just don't know if they changed the rules. If you want to make sure then pls do refer to the checklist.
Best of luck.
Cheers:)

l&dmarks
8th September 2009, 05:36
thanks a lot to all your advice...God bless!!!!

estherboaz
8th September 2009, 05:51
I, as well had applied for a fiancee visa in 2008 and submitted all the requirements needed from the sponsor. He sent them thru email and i just printed them ( in color). The passport (all pages), BC, CNI, bank statements, payslips etc etc.
Cheers:)

i did that when i applied in 2009.and my visa was approved.

aug06_2006
10th September 2009, 22:10
When I applied for fiancee visa my hubby sent all his documents original with photocopy thru Royal Mail n some thru in FEDEX...Btw, good luck!