PDA

View Full Version : work

bless.books
3rd September 2009, 13:58
Hello guys! I've done my work, which is my book. I excited to share it here.

LEAHnew
3rd September 2009, 15:56
:Erm: I guess it depends on link if its informative w/o business or money matter involve it will be fine:rolleyes: i suggest to email the admin:)

bless.books
3rd September 2009, 16:22
:Erm: I guess it depends on link if its informative w/o business or money matter involve it will be fine:rolleyes: i suggest to email the admin:)

Hello LEAHnew! Thanks for your note. There is nothing offensive on my link :), what I am just not sure though is the business/money issue coz this is a link to my storefront.

I've just finished recently released a book that has something to do with the LIFE IN THE UK TEST, obviously informative and will definitely will be very useful to those new here in UK and those taking the Life in the UK Test. :BouncyHappy:

lizaphil
3rd September 2009, 19:17
[QUOTE=bless.books;170196]Hello LEAHnew! Thanks for your note. There is nothing offensive on my link :), what I am just not sure though is the business/money issue coz this is a link to my storefront.

I've just finished recently released a book that has something to do with the LIFE IN THE UK TEST, obviously informative and will definitely will be very useful to those new here in UK and those taking the Life in the UK Test. :BouncyHappy:[/QUOTE

are you taking the test?
try this website...
http://www.hiren.info/life-in-the-uk-test/1

bless.books
4th September 2009, 10:40
[QUOTE=bless.books;170196]Hello LEAHnew! Thanks for your note. There is nothing offensive on my link :), what I am just not sure though is the business/money issue coz this is a link to my storefront.

I've just finished recently released a book that has something to do with the LIFE IN THE UK TEST, obviously informative and will definitely will be very useful to those new here in UK and those taking the Life in the UK Test. :BouncyHappy:[/QUOTE

are you taking the test?
try this website...
http://www.hiren.info/life-in-the-uk-test/1

Hello lizaphil! Oh no ... don't want to go through the hassles of taking the LIFE IN THE UK TEST anymore. I'm done. I've just recently released my book online and will be in print this September - LIFE IN THE UK TEST MADE EASY and LIFE IN THE UK STUDY GUIDE. I am excited to share it here.