PDA

View Full Version : anyone flying the same?

marylen
7th September 2009, 11:55
my sister just got her visa last saturday sept 5. shes done booking her flight goin to uk as well nxt week thursday sept 10. the journey start from cebu-hk-london via cathay pacific.

the worst is she needs to wait long hours in hongkong for about 7hrs, she may get boored which am hoping theres anyone who can travel up the same as hers......

sammy
7th September 2009, 18:31
hi
I can only suggest she pays to enter a VIP airport lounge, have a shower,watch TV, free snacks also plenty of shops to roam around. Or be brave and start a conversation with anyone, allways works with me but sorry i dont know anyone traveling on that day.We also got our visa on Sat 5th it was a good visa day, My fiancee is flying from MNL-ABU DHABI-LON. 2hr stop over with Etihad Airways. Hope it works out and she has a fruitfull journey.
Sammy/

vbkelly
7th September 2009, 18:54
my sister just got her visa last saturday sept 5. shes done booking her flight goin to uk as well nxt week thursday sept 10. the journey start from cebu-hk-london via cathay pacific.

the worst is she needs to wait long hours in hongkong for about 7hrs, she may get boored which am hoping theres anyone who can travel up the same as hers......

she will be alright bcoz lots of filipino there, paying VIP lounge is useless, she can explore hongkong airport as a new traveler.