PDA

View Full Version : Any idea?

Jem
7th September 2009, 19:19
Ok, so i just want to make sure everything is 100% before my husband goes to the airport to come to the UK.

Is there a post that some one knows of here with the requirements before you fly?

All i know of right now is CFO.

Anything else he must do?????:Erm::Erm::Erm:

kimmi
7th September 2009, 19:25
u're right Jem, Arnie needs a CFO sticker on his passport and a chest Xray..most of the airports here in UK i think required Xray's to be sure they dont have TB and they likes..Arnie can have his Xray done in the Philippines so io he will just have to show it to airport personnel just in case though I am sure he can also have it in the Airport or they wiill give him a referral to a GP..

Hope it helps..:)

Jem
7th September 2009, 19:31
u're right Jem, Arnie needs a CFO sticker on his passport and a chest Xray..most of the airports here in UK i think required Xray's to be sure they dont have TB and they likes..Arnie can have his Xray done in the Philippines so io he will just have to show it to airport personnel just in case though I am sure he can also have it in the Airport or they wiill give him a referral to a GP..

Hope it helps..:)

Ok, so he has to have a chest xray? Do you know if this is expensive? He can have it when departing at the airport?

Jem
7th September 2009, 19:42
Im confused about the PDOS:

" Beginning January 2008, all emigrants attending the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) and Peer Counseling must reserve a slot in the session, five (5) working days prior to the intended date of attendance. Reservation for the orientation / counseling sessions can be made through the telephone by calling the PDOS reservation line at (02) 563-1965 or 561-8321 local 103, or via e-mail at pdosreserve@cfo.gov.ph"

Can you show up for the CFO? what about this PDOS?

estherboaz
7th September 2009, 20:35
Im confused about the PDOS:

" Beginning January 2008, all emigrants attending the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) and Peer Counseling must reserve a slot in the session, five (5) working days prior to the intended date of attendance. Reservation for the orientation / counseling sessions can be made through the telephone by calling the PDOS reservation line at (02) 563-1965 or 561-8321 local 103, or via e-mail at pdosreserve@cfo.gov.ph"

Can you show up for the CFO? what about this PDOS?

The Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) is required for company-sponsored, family-class and independent-class emigrants who are 20 years old and above while the Peer Counseling Program is for emigrants who are 13 to 19 years old.

The Guidance and Counseling Program is required for Filipino spouses and other partners of foreign nationals including former Filipinos.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/faqMIEO.htm