PDA

View Full Version : Help from a Moderator please

MyCuteHeart
8th September 2009, 10:21
I can't seem to do anything on this site. View pictures, profiles, Flashchat, even send a message to 'Contact Us' or to a Moderator. All I get is the same message "MyCuteHeart, you do not have permission to access this page"!

The only thing I can do is post a thread. That's why I'm appealing here.

I've tried all the usual things, logging out, logging out, clearing cache, cookies. etc.

Would some kind Moderator investigate this for me please. Many, many thanks.

Nick

KeithD
8th September 2009, 10:33
If you'd spent time reading the simple rules it took us ages to put together I wouldn't have to waste time answering this! :doh

Newbies = Low priveleges.

MyCuteHeart
8th September 2009, 10:49
If you'd spent time reading the simple rules it took us ages to put together I wouldn't have to waste time answering this! :doh

Newbies = Low priveleges.

That's not entirely fair. I cannot send messages to any members, I cannot look at any picture attachments. Your registration informs me that I can!

I am not trying to waste your time and I did read the faq's when I first joined the site, so sarcastic comments are not warranted.

KeithD
8th September 2009, 11:11
That's not entirely fair. I cannot send messages to any members, I cannot look at any picture attachments. Your registration informs me that I can!

I am not trying to waste your time and I did read the faq's when I first joined the site, so sarcastic comments are not warranted.
Cheeky sod. How come the majority of other folk know the rules when they join then? They must be pyshic! :doh

MyCuteHeart
8th September 2009, 11:17
Cheeky sod. How come the majority of other folk know the rules when they join then? They must be pyshic! :doh

Ok, forget it. I'm not going to respond if this has sunk to swearing.

KeithD
8th September 2009, 11:17
Ok, forget it. I'm not going to respond if this has sunk to swearing.
:Erm: You speaka da Englisha?

Sim11UK
8th September 2009, 11:31
You just need to make more posts, then in time you will have the same access as everyone else....same for us all. :)

Alan
8th September 2009, 11:40
MyCuteHeart -

Welcome to our site - please don't let our boss put you off! He is actually GLAD to have you here!!! You just have to spend time here.
Ask us your questions and you will realise that this is 'The place to be!'

Al.:)

MyCuteHeart
8th September 2009, 11:47
MyCuteHeart -

Welcome to our site - please don't let our boss put you off! He is actually GLAD to have you here!!! You just have to spend time here.
Ask us your questions and you will realise that this is 'The place to be!'

Thank you Alan & Sim11UK. All the best.

KeithD
8th September 2009, 12:07
....please don't let our boss put you off! He is actually GLAD to have you here!!! ...
Please don't put words in my mouth, I'm quite capable of waffling on about complete rubbish on my own :D

Alan
8th September 2009, 12:16
Please don't put words in my mouth, I'm quite capable of waffling on about complete rubbish on my own :D

Keith, If I were to put words in your mouth, they would be - 'Here you go Al, have a thousand quid on me!':xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
8th September 2009, 12:18
Mycute,I met a pinay lady from Farnborough recently,she is working on some estate in the house :Erm: I will find out the details,she is maybe 40 years of age :Erm:

MyCuteHeart
8th September 2009, 14:06
Mycute,I met a pinay lady from Farnborough recently,she is working on some estate in the house :Erm: I will find out the details,she is maybe 40 years of age :Erm:

Thanks very much. Look forward to hearing from you. Nick

Tawi2
8th September 2009, 14:17
I will find out the details sometime this week?I remember she is single and maybe 40 years of age?I was at a BBQ and she was there,I distinctly remember she is from Farnborough and works as a house-keeper or something similar on an estate just outside town :Erm:I should have taken more notice to be honest but the BBQ was packed so I was circulating and paying more attention to the food :Erm:I will get the name of the estate,it might ring a bell with you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
8th September 2009, 16:15
I will find out the details sometime this week?I remember she is single and maybe 40 years of age?I was at a BBQ and she was there,I distinctly remember she is from Farnborough and works as a house-keeper or something similar on an estate just outside town :Erm:I should have taken more notice to be honest but the BBQ was packed so I was circulating and paying more attention to the food :Erm:I will get the name of the estate,it might ring a bell with you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tawi where the heck are u from:icon_lol::icon_lol: u were at milton keynes. hounslow and morden park, and now farnborough?? u an alien or something?

Tawi2
8th September 2009, 16:16
I get around a little :xxgrinning--00xx3:But the BBQ wasnt in Farnborough,it was in Aldershot but the lady herself is living and working in Farnborough :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
8th September 2009, 16:55
he gets everywhere that lad :Erm::icon_lol:

nick dont take any notice of some of the mods on this place i wonder what planet the pratts are on some days a little patience goes a long way and they wonder why many come on here then dont bother coming back :doh :Brick: :D:D

KeithD
8th September 2009, 17:29

nick dont take any notice of some of the mods on this place i wonder what planet the pratts are on some days a little patience goes a long way and they wonder why many come on here then dont bother coming back :doh :Brick: :D:D
Bye. Don't bother emailing or signing up again.

kimmi
8th September 2009, 18:01

hi Dave,

i beg to disagree with ur post..I think it's a bit unfair to call our moderators that word, without knowing them personally.:NoNo::NoNo::rolleyes:

LadyJ
9th September 2009, 01:49
they wonder why many come on here then dont bother coming back :doh :Brick: :D:D

You think this is some kind of a fraternity? like once you joined you're obliged to come back or stay?:doh:doh:doh

SO why stayed this long if you seems hate this forum or mods/owner?:NoNo::NoNo:

Oh well, as you said "don't bother of coming back":Hellooo::Rasp:

britishdetained
9th September 2009, 02:01
You think this is some kind of a fraternity? like once you joined you're obliged to come back or stay?:doh:doh:doh

SO why stayed this long if you seems hate this forum or mods/owner?:NoNo::NoNo:

Oh well, as you said "don't bother of coming back":Hellooo::Rasp:

:yikes::yikes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

this forum is very helpful and as I see it we must be grateful to the owners/mods and admins for such a wonderful community they have built:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pumpkins
9th September 2009, 02:53

banned

:laugher::laugher::laugher: i better shut up my mouth then:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

lizaphil
9th September 2009, 19:57
banned

:laugher::laugher::laugher: i better shut up my mouth then:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

lol i wont say nothing :D