PDA

View Full Version : Quick help required pleaase

MarBell379
8th September 2009, 12:00
Fiancee visa applied for on August 4.
Ronadel just got a txt saying its ready for collection, and it says the same on the website.
We're SOOOO excited but it seems TOO quick, and I'm nervous there might be a problem. Is there any way we can call them to check befor she makes a trip into manila?

Thanks in advance

IainBusby
8th September 2009, 12:15
Ronadel just got a txt saying its ready for collection, and it says the same on the website.
We're SOOOO excited but it seems TOO quick, and I'm nervous there might be a problem. Is there any way we can call them to check befor she makes a trip into manila?

Thanks in advance

I called them when my wife's visa was ready and it said "returned to courier" but took a lot of persistence and persuasion before they would tell me the result, I think they just like being bloody awkward!

IainBusby
8th September 2009, 12:19
August 4th, that's only around 35 days, it does seem to be a lot faster than normal.

MarBell379
8th September 2009, 12:22
Thanks Iain. Any idea where I can get the telephone number?

Ann07
8th September 2009, 12:23
Hi

When we applied for my fiancee visa took us only 5 days and i got the result. Im sure its a positive result.:) Just wait:)

Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
8th September 2009, 12:26
:yikes::yikes: august 4th omg MRS T HAD HER INTERVIEW ON 13TH dont tell me i got to start getting things ready :Erm: :doh

she keeps thinking she is not coming untill december she might get a surprise yet :icon_lol:

MarBell379
8th September 2009, 13:03
I'm crossing fingers:D

Too late to call them today so we're going to have to hope.
We did submit a mountain of paperwork and my finances are in a good state so lets hope.

ca143
8th September 2009, 14:11
I'm crossing fingers:D

Too late to call them today so we're going to have to hope.
We did submit a mountain of paperwork and my finances are in a good state so lets hope.
back on 2007 when i applied mine just only 3 weeks,so think positive
:D

Tawi2
8th September 2009, 14:13
Good on you mate,dont be negative,as CA says,positive vibes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eleazebonares
8th September 2009, 15:21
I called them when my wife's visa was ready and it said "returned to courier" but took a lot of persistence and persuasion before they would tell me the result, I think they just like being bloody awkward!

what website could it be checked sir if i may ask. .been waiting since decembr last year. .

IainBusby
8th September 2009, 18:08
August 4th, that's only around 35 days, it does seem to be a lot faster than normal.

I didn't mean to sound negative, it's just surprising to get a result so soon given that the average waiting times have been so long lately!

Iain.

kimmi
8th September 2009, 18:12

Thanks in advance

I am sure it will be a good news..goodluck and keep us updated pls..:D

sammy
8th September 2009, 18:34
hi
I think it will be positive, i had loads of paperwork and good finances and was done in 10weeks, dont seem to have any refusals recently and they are banging them out quick. try +6328582398/ +6328582297 or main number +6328582200 call between 6-8am UK time.

MarBell379
9th September 2009, 09:14
Its APPPROVED :):):)

See new thread for details - I dont want to hide this one away here - lol

MarBell379
9th September 2009, 09:25
what website could it be checked sir if i may ask. .been waiting since decembr last year. .

Eleazebonares - theres a tracking tool on the VFS website, but its not good.
Better to use the numbers someone put in the thread here and chase directly, I think.

eleazebonares
9th September 2009, 10:28
Eleazebonares - theres a tracking tool on the VFS website, but its not good.
Better to use the numbers someone put in the thread here and chase directly, I think.

i thought there was smthng else..tnx. :)