PDA

View Full Version : just got visa

james2007uk
8th September 2009, 20:04
after 3 years of chating on mesenger, and a couple of visits to her home the visa has come through.. i've been told she has to do a Commission for Filipinos overseas first. Apart from getting the ticket for her to join me, is there anything else should do. I'm lucky in a way as she already has relatives over here so she wont be totally isolated from family when she arrives

winner
8th September 2009, 20:29
all the best happy for you cfo thats all you need if she has visa now

Arthur Little
8th September 2009, 21:11
after 3 years of chating on mesenger, and a couple of visits to her home the visa has come through.. i've been told she has to do a Commission for Filipinos overseas first. Apart from getting the ticket for her to join me, is there anything else should do. I'm lucky in a way as she already has relatives over here so she wont be totally isolated from family when she arrives

:Erm: Who is 'SHE'? ... your wife or fiancee? Whichever, Congratulations James, and Welcome to the forum. Once your good lady has been allocated a slot to attend the CFO seminar and been given the ensuing so-called "sticker", the way is clear for you to forge ahead and book her flights. That done, "the sky's the limit ...

james2007uk
8th September 2009, 21:28
:Erm: Who is 'SHE'? ... your wife or fiancee? Whichever, Congratulations James, and Welcome to the forum. Once your good lady has been allocated a slot to attend the CFO seminar and been given the ensuing so-called "sticker", the way is clear for you to forge ahead and book her flights. That done, "the sky's the limit ...

My fiancee, i've been to visit her twice, over the past 3 years. Got a church booked for mid december wedding here.. the important thing is her being here though. She is 27 and i'm 39 so the age gap isnt too big, and we are both unattached, so we didn't have any complications to worry about. Just take it one day at a time now, when she gets here. Thanks for the info and all your support guys

tiN
8th September 2009, 22:08
Welcome, Congratulations and All the best :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Florge
9th September 2009, 03:23
Welcome, Congratulations and All the best :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

I second everything Tin said :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pumpkins
9th September 2009, 03:25
congrats........:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

Ji&Ma
9th September 2009, 09:15
:Hellooo: Hi James, our sincerest congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

MarBell379
9th September 2009, 09:21
Wooow - COngratulations

How on earth did you manage only seeing her twice in 3yrs.
Id have gone postal!

IainBusby
9th September 2009, 10:05
Congratulations !!! :appl::appl::appl:

Louella & Iain

New Shoes
9th September 2009, 14:58
Congrats on your good news!! Good luck for the future

britishdetained
10th September 2009, 07:39
Congratulation:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: