PDA

View Full Version : Should couples sleep apart for the sake of their health?

GaryFifer
9th September 2009, 10:07
I was going to post this one in news, but it is about relationship.

It poses an interesting question for all of us. I am thinking of the future with me and my mahal. Should we sleep in the same bed because we have to? Why should she put up with my snoring :doh

Watching the amount of arguements about lack of sleep my parents have about it. :Brick:It makes me think. Will that be me in years to come:eek:

Have a read of the news articleExperts say sleeping apart is best (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090908/thl-expert-advocates-sleeping-apart-d831572.html)

bystander09
9th September 2009, 10:16

It poses an interesting question for all of us. I am thinking of the future with me and my mahal. Should we sleep in the same bed because we have to? Why should she put up with my snoring :doh

Watching the amount of arguements about lack of sleep my parents have about it. :Brick:It makes me think. Will that be me in years to come:eek:

Have a read of the news articleExperts say sleeping apart is best (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090908/thl-expert-advocates-sleeping-apart-d831572.html)

Hi Gary..

Snoring can be a contentious issue. Have you tried any of the over the counter remedies? In my case sleeping on my side, and using a nasal plaster has certainly improved things. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Something tells me that seperate beds is a last resort remedy.. :bigcry:

bystander

KeithD
9th September 2009, 10:37
If she sits on your face you'll soon stop! :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
9th September 2009, 10:38

in that case i need to sit on her face? :D

KeithD
9th September 2009, 10:44
in that case i need to sit on her face? :D
Relationships are 50/50, go for it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th September 2009, 12:10
In my case ... using a *nasal plaster has certainly improved
things. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bystander

And here's ME thinking it's a *moustache [avatar] ... and in the wrong place ... as "plasters" can also be useful for the purpose of keeping the MOUTH :cwm24: shut!

mickcant
9th September 2009, 13:17

Hi gary2jessica,:Hellooo:
I think a couple need to sleep in the same bed, even after having "words" you can end up in each others arms and foget what the "words" were even about, if you are in seperate beds its harder to break the ice!
Micjk.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th September 2009, 13:47
... if you are in seperate beds its harder to break the ice!
Blimey, I'm glad I didn't marry you if you put ice in the bed after an argument!! :cwm24:

bystander09
9th September 2009, 15:01
And here's ME thinking it's a *moustache [avatar] ... and in the wrong place ... as "plasters" can also be useful for the purpose of keeping the MOUTH :cwm24: shut!

Indeed.. I would recommend you tried one..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bystander

mickcant
9th September 2009, 15:01
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Blimey, I'm glad I didn't marry you if you put ice in the bed after an argument!! :cwm24:
:D:D:D:D:BouncyHappy::cwm12:
Mick.

Matt7
9th September 2009, 17:14

I need to learn how to snore :D

Northerner
9th September 2009, 17:45
Also, when the man has had a curry. It should be law to sleep alone for the night:icon_lol::action-smiley-082:

GaryFifer
9th September 2009, 18:57
Also, when the man has had a curry. It should be law to sleep alone for the night:icon_lol::action-smiley-082:

Hey whats with the sexist tendencies to mens intestines? Hmmmm that almost rhymed :)Women can be just as noisy. But you did not hear that from me :rolleyes:

pacificelectric
9th September 2009, 20:59
if you are in seperate beds its harder to break the ice!

It all depends on the size of the pick... :omg: