PDA

View Full Version : fellow filipina

heaven
7th November 2006, 15:48
hi all, just wanted to know if i have a fellow filipina living in berkhamsted herts... i been here in uk for a almost 2 months now but sad to say i havent meet yet my fellow filipina here in my place.. Me and my husband are often to go to catholic mass every sunday but seems like theres no luck for me to meet a new friend whom i can talk in the same filipino language... anybody there who is close to my place?? please let me know...

thanks and god bless all...
good day!!!

heaven
7th November 2006, 15:51
im sorry i post my thread in the wrong place

KeithD
7th November 2006, 15:53
I moved it! :)

Chrisirene
7th November 2006, 16:00
I moved it! :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks Boss Keith...LOL :D

russ01539
12th November 2006, 20:28
Try locating the nearest hospital to your place, then find out what the local catholic church is near the hospital and then go there and I am sure you will find a filipina there. Good luck.

jbt
13th November 2006, 02:44
:) :D im also the same....no filipino friends here yet...on the other hand, while waiting to meet or to have some filipino friends...why don't we also make friends w/ other nationalities....i'm sure some or most of them are friendly...

:) :) :) :)

heaven
13th November 2006, 06:42
thanks russ and jbt!!!

KeithD
13th November 2006, 09:54
:) :D im also the same....no filipino friends here yet...on the other hand, while waiting to meet or to have some filipino friends...why don't we also make friends w/ other nationalities....i'm sure some or most of them are friendly...

:) :) :) :)

I here some in the Muslim community make good friends, you get to do science in secret and photography :Erm:

Doc898
13th November 2006, 10:09
I here some in the Muslim community make good friends, you get to do science in secret and photography :Erm:

:devil-smiley-029: :D

scotsfiancee
13th November 2006, 14:20
No thanks, forget bout it :rolleyes:

jbt
13th November 2006, 20:39
:NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo: