PDA

View Full Version : Hello kababayans!

rochdalepinoy
9th September 2009, 21:14
Hi Evryone!

I just discovered this filipino forum by chance and am looking forward to getting involve to some of your discussions..I've lived in Rochdale for the past 32yrs and am married (just about). I have a daughter who just turned 18yrs and soon she'll be leaving us to study at st andrews in scotland. My hobbies are Golfing, Squash and recently got involved in learning to dance the argentinian tango which i quite enjoy!

Rochdalepinoy.

tiN
9th September 2009, 21:26
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
9th September 2009, 21:50
Hi Evryone!

I just discovered this filipino forum by chance and am looking forward to getting involve to some of your discussions..I've lived in Rochdale for the past 32yrs and am married (just about). I have a daughter who just turned 18yrs and soon she'll be leaving us to study at st andrews in scotland. My hobbies are Golfing, Squash and recently got involved in learning to dance the argentinian tango which i quite enjoy!

Rochdalepinoy.

:Hellooo: What an interesting introduction! I have to admit I've never been to Rochdale :NoNo: but, as a Scot, I can thoroughly recommend the beautiful seaside town of St Andrews in Fife ... world-famous for being the 'home of GOLF' ... where your daughter will be following in the footsteps of a key member of the British Royal Family, Prince William [eventual heir to the throne] who also studied there some years ago.

Best Wishes in advance of your upcoming wedding, and Welcome! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
9th September 2009, 21:53
Hi Rochdale,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

Pepe n Pilar
9th September 2009, 22:21
Welcome to the forum Rochdalepinoy!.:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Like you i as well have discovered this site by chance.:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

marlyn&kenny
10th September 2009, 02:49
welcome! You will enjoy reading interesting topics here:) and perhaps amazed!!!

pumpkins
10th September 2009, 05:45
hello hello hello
welcome to the forum

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Florge
10th September 2009, 05:49
Welcome and Mabuhay!!!

Scotland sound nice... I'll visit you Arthur... hehehe...

britishdetained
10th September 2009, 06:21
Welcome to the forum Rochdalepinoy!.:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Like you i as well have discovered this site by chance.:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Same as I discovered this wonderful site too and glad to stayed here.

Welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:

scottishbride
10th September 2009, 08:05
Hi Evryone!

I have a daughter who just turned 18yrs and soon she'll be leaving us to study at st andrews in scotland.
Rochdalepinoy.

Welcome! St. Andrews, that is only 10 minutes drive from our place!

eleazebonares
10th September 2009, 10:34
Welcome po.

New Shoes
10th September 2009, 14:39
Hello and welcome!!

aug06_2006
10th September 2009, 21:56
Hello n welcome!

Ana_may365
10th September 2009, 22:13
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:welcome aboard:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

rochdalepinoy
10th September 2009, 22:33
Thanks for your warm welcome guys!

Alan
10th September 2009, 22:38
Hi and welcome. I am from Stalybridge!!

Al.:)

rochdalepinoy
10th September 2009, 22:47
:Hellooo: What an interesting introduction! I have to admit I've never been to Rochdale :NoNo: but, as a Scot, I can thoroughly recommend the beautiful seaside town of St Andrews in Fife ... world-famous for being the 'home of GOLF' ... where your daughter will be following in the footsteps of a key member of the British Royal Family, Prince William [eventual heir to the throne] who also studied there some years ago.

Best Wishes in advance of your upcoming wedding, and Welcome! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome! St. Andrews, that is only 10 minutes drive from our place!

:BouncyHappy: Hi arthur nice to meet u, we'll be taking my daughter there in a couple of weeks time perhaps I'll look out for you! he he. :Wave:
:bigcry: but we'll be returning without her - for the first time in her life she'll be living on her own...we'll miss her.

JimOttley
10th September 2009, 22:48
Hi Evryone!

Rochdalepinoy.

That is indeed a very intersting introduction, welcome, I am new here too but I can already say this is a great place with lots of very good people :Hellooo:

Jim

rochdalepinoy
10th September 2009, 23:08
Hi and welcome. I am from Stalybridge!!

:Wave: Hi Alan, nice to meet u. Are u going to attend this Saturday's North West Barrio Fiesta at Heaton Park? Perhaps I'll see you there!!

girl england
11th September 2009, 10:48
Welcome to the forum

Alan
11th September 2009, 11:32
:Wave: Hi Alan, nice to meet u. Are u going to attend this Saturday's North West Barrio Fiesta at Heaton Park? Perhaps I'll see you there!!

Hmmm! Would love to - but I'm in Cebu!!!:Erm:

mrconfusion87
12th September 2009, 06:37
Welcome!