PDA

View Full Version : "a freaky story"

pumpkins
10th September 2009, 09:26
when the unfaithfulness of the wife became known, they quarelled and the guy killed his wife.
their 5 years old son was still sleeping and the neighbors never did find out. so it was a perfect crime.
the weird thing was that the kid did'nt notice his mom is missing even after a day or 2 days later.
so the father told his son : " is there something you want to ask me?"
the kid said: "nothing, it's just that, why is mom always at your back...?
:8_1_215:

Florge
11th September 2009, 13:49
eeeekkkk... that's creepy!!!!

kimmi
11th September 2009, 15:03
oh dear..:)

nigel
12th September 2009, 21:33
A guy gets caught speeding in his car, a cop is about to give him a speeding fine when he says "Officer I feel really bad, I got so drunk tonight, I went home and had a fight with my wife, and I've killed her!:yikes: I have her body in the back of my car, I was going to dump her in the river!:yikes:

The cops like "Oh my gosh! Your under arrest for murder!" He radio's back to his headquarters and soon there are cops everywhere, forensic scientists, Chief of Police, you name it, they're all there!

They look in the car and discover there is no body in there! They breathalise the man and discover he is not drunk! The Chief says "Look I've had a report that you've got drunk and murdered your wife! Now whats going on here?"

The guy says "It's your officers! They make it all up! They told you I murdered my wife??!! They told you I'm drunk??!! Gosh I bet they told you I was speeding too huh?!":rolleyes:

pumpkins
13th September 2009, 02:57
A guy gets caught speeding in his car, a cop is about to give him a speeding fine when he says "Officer I feel really bad, I got so drunk tonight, I went home and had a fight with my wife, and I've killed her!:yikes: I have her body in the back of my car, I was going to dump her in the river!:yikes:

The cops like "Oh my gosh! Your under arrest for murder!" He radio's back to his headquarters and soon there are cops everywhere, forensic scientists, Chief of Police, you name it, they're all there!

They look in the car and discover there is no body in there! They breathalise the man and discover he is not drunk! The Chief says "Look I've had a report that you've got drunk and murdered your wife! Now whats going on here?"

The guy says "It's your officers! They make it all up! They told you I murdered my wife??!! They told you I'm drunk??!! Gosh I bet they told you I was speeding too huh?!":rolleyes:

NICE one nigel :wiggle:
i would like some more:cwm12:
hehe

pumpkins
13th September 2009, 03:04
A faithful husband was drunk
he does'nt know what was happening around him..:Cuckoo:
upon going home,
he directly entered the room and slept...,
morning came, with damaze on his face,
everything is in order, a tablet of aspirin and a glass of water
with a note, " good morning hon, i'll just buy groceries, have your breakfast! i love you"
he was wonderin why was that so...
he asked his son," what happened last night?" your mom should be angry"
son replied, "mom tried to unclothes you, but you said...
... stop, i'm married...":xxgrinning--00xx3: