PDA

View Full Version : The Traveller

Amaw2008
13th September 2009, 21:56
A guy from Bohol decides to visit his sister in Manila at Christmas. He gets the ferry to Cebu and jeepney to the airport. Once there, he wanders up and down with all his luggage. A woman at the information desks sees him, and shouts "check-in over there sir". His face breaks into a wide grin. He nods his thanks, and walks over to the desk to which she has pointed,and puts a cardboard box tied with string on top of it, from which comes a loud clucking sound. Speaking to the man behind the desk, he says "te told me I can take my manok on the flight".

jimeve
13th September 2009, 23:16
A guy from Bohol decides to visit his sister in Manila at Christmas. He gets the ferry to Cebu and jeepney to the airport. Once there, he wanders up and down with all his luggage. A woman at the information desks sees him, and shouts "check-in over there sir". His face breaks into a wide grin. He nods his thanks, and walks over to the desk to which she has pointed,and puts a cardboard box tied with string on top of it, from which comes a loud clucking sound. Speaking to the man behind the desk, he says "te told me I can take my manok on the flight".

:doh:icon_lol:

RuBiX
14th September 2009, 02:09
amaw jd!

jta
14th September 2009, 09:55

Hmmmm amaw2008 how did u know that he is from BOHOL???????:cwm23:

Amaw2008
22nd September 2009, 11:43
Because he had a half-empty bottle of tuba in his pocket, and he was using an airport toilet bowl to shave

gWaPito
22nd September 2009, 13:22
Because he had a half-empty bottle of tuba in his pocket, and he was using an airport toilet bowl to shave

What is wrong with shaving in the toilet bowl? is that not normal? it saves on the water also snacks included
I say, when in ''Rome do as the Romans do''

pumpkins
22nd September 2009, 14:33
he was using an airport toilet bowl to shave

That is what my husband do.. shave using a toilet bowl...:icon_lol::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

gWaPito
22nd September 2009, 14:46
he was using an airport toilet bowl to shave

That is what my husband do.. shave using a toilet bowl...:icon_lol::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

If it's good enough for people from Bohol to shave in toilet bowls, it's good enough for me :cwm3:

I'm glad I found out I'm not the only one doing it :)