PDA

View Full Version : scheduled appointment

dave63
14th September 2009, 14:21
my wife has filled in her online application and has scheduled an appointment. my question is this . Will she get an e-mail conformation of this date? she also wants to know should she pay for visa before or after booking schedule? lastly how long does it take to get a conformation of an appointment if she does get one? many thanks.

scottishbride
15th September 2009, 04:52
my wife has filled in her online application and has scheduled an appointment. my question is this . Will she get an e-mail conformation of this date? she also wants to know should she pay for visa before or after booking schedule? lastly how long does it take to get a conformation of an appointment if she does get one? many thanks.

Hi Dave, if she scheduled an appointment, she needs to print it as the guard at VFS will check if her name is on the list ( Don't worry it's already confirmed). As for the payment, when I submitted my application I used over the counter payment BDO bank and I scheduled my appointment the next day. Try this link: http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/applying.aspxGoodluck!

Queenbee
16th September 2009, 09:30
hey scottish bride!!nice to mmet yah!

im jst here to ask about the visa payment,i scheduled my appointment 29th and i arrive 11 am in manila from cebu 28th,,i have to rush to BDO bank to pay the visa fee,,,i hope it does reflect right the next day when i go to the visa
center???

scottishbride
16th September 2009, 12:18
hey scottish bride!!nice to mmet yah!

im jst here to ask about the visa payment,i scheduled my appointment 29th and i arrive 11 am in manila from cebu 28th,,i have to rush to BDO bank to pay the visa fee,,,i hope it does reflect right the next day when i go to the visa
center???

Hi Queenbee, don't worry BDO bank will close at 6 pm. Please print out a visa fee because the bank ask for it and copy of your passport. Good luck!

gWaPito
16th September 2009, 14:57
The way I read it, you can only make an appointment the day after you made the payment at one of there listed banks

For example if you make the payment before 1330hrs then, you can make your on-line booking the following day, after 1330hrs it then is a day later.

As I understand it, it takes a 24hrs for the receiving bank to inform them of the payment. What ever happened to the homing pigeon.

If you can make an appointment without payment first, I would be interested on how you go about it.

Florge
16th September 2009, 15:09
The way I read it, you can only make an appointment the day after you made the payment at one of there listed banks

For example if you make the payment before 1330hrs then, you can make your on-line booking the following day, after 1330hrs it then is a day later.

As I understand it, it takes a 24hrs for the receiving bank to inform them of the payment. What ever happened to the homing pigeon.

If you can make an appointment without payment first, I would be interested on how you go about it.

You can make an appointment online as early as 2 weeks prior your intended date of submission. I made my appointment online 2 weeks earlier than my planned date of submission.. printed the appointment paper as instructed in the website... went to the bank the day before the submission.. then went to vfs the next day. I paid via manager's check.

But when I arrived at VFS, the check was paid to UK Embassy Manila and not British Embassy Manila.. because of this, I went back to the bank.. asked them to make a new check with the correct detail this time.. then after which, went online and booked an appointment for the next day... then was able to submit my documents successfully.

Hope that helps!

scottishbride
16th September 2009, 15:16

This is for Bancnet online. Check this link: http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/applying.aspx

gWaPito
16th September 2009, 15:33
You can make an appointment online as early as 2 weeks prior your intended date of submission. I made my appointment online 2 weeks earlier than my planned date of submission.. printed the appointment paper as instructed in the website... went to the bank the day before the submission.. then went to vfs the next day. I paid via manager's check.

But when I arrived at VFS, the check was paid to UK Embassy Manila and not British Embassy Manila.. because of this, I went back to the bank.. asked them to make a new check with the correct detail this time.. then after which, went online and booked an appointment for the next day... then was able to submit my documents successfully.

Hope that helps!

Hi Florge Thanks for info....on reflection after we both read your post, we decided it's for the best we leave until I arrive so she 'can revise and review' what I have brought with me!
I'm there for quite a while so, no rush, 3 days won't hurt
Thanks again Florge :)

Florge
16th September 2009, 15:35
Hi Florge Thanks for info....on reflection after we both read your post, we decided it's for the best we leave until I arrive so she 'can revise and review' what I have brought with me!
I'm there for quite a while so, no rush, 3 days won't hurt
Thanks again Florge :)

You're welcome.. glad to be of service to humankind... lol...

Good luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Queenbee
17th September 2009, 00:22
jst really orried,ive been separated from ma ex husband for almost 7 years when our son was jst a year old.After about 4 years went abroad to work and when i came home after a year i filled for an annulmenT...Im now on the trial proper stage where a psychology test results are presented and witnesses too,,its been almost a year and half,hopefully gonna get my annulment papers late this year or next year...

anyyzzz im preparin a tourist visa to visit my man and meet finally his family, He met mine last august...Should i include on ma tourist visa requirements my marriage contract and birth certificate of my kid,i had it prepared jst in case...Anybody who hav gone through like this situation?

Florge
17th September 2009, 12:47
hi Queenbee,

for your query, better create a new thread so that the experts here can see it and can reply to your query.

Thanks.