PDA

View Full Version : Visa Application Reference Number

abby
15th September 2009, 03:53
hi guys,,

how will i know my visa application reference number? I pay in the VFS for sms to keep me posted bout my application and i received one yesterday telling me that my application has been dispatched to the British EMbassy for processing, with visa application reference number. But when i try to track my application in the website and enter the visa application reference number its not working... :NoNo:

how to to this? :bigcry:

thanks guys...

Florge
15th September 2009, 04:36
you look at the receipt... there's a reference number there... that information can also be read in the VFS website.

eleazebonares
15th September 2009, 04:51
Check the Receipt,it starts wit AMAN/...

abby
15th September 2009, 05:49
Oh thanks a lot eleazebonares's and florge.. i was confused eh, i thought the vfs-ph-xx-xxxxxx-x is my reference number as it appear in the sms i received from the VFS...

i sorted it out.. it says it was forwarded to the british high commission..

thanks a lot...

eleazebonares
15th September 2009, 09:01
Oh thanks a lot eleazebonares's and florge.. i was confused eh, i thought the vfs-ph-xx-xxxxxx-x is my reference number as it appear in the sms i received from the VFS...

i sorted it out.. it says it was forwarded to the british high commission..

thanks a lot...

i know what you mean,thats what i thought din nung una. .gudluck gurl. . .

abby
15th September 2009, 09:20
thanks gurl... how about you? UK kna ba? Our application is really a risk but i believe it will turn out to be fine...

Godbless us all!

filipina_owl
15th September 2009, 09:59
thanks gurl... how about you? UK kna ba? Our application is really a risk but i believe it will turn out to be fine...

Godbless us all!

why do you say ur application is at risk abby? what type is your application?:Erm:

eleazebonares
15th September 2009, 14:46

Godbless us all!

not yet,im stil waiting..i applied for a student visa..im almost certain that mine has been refused.. :(

abby
16th September 2009, 02:49
hi filipina owl.......!

I've read in the forum that there's refusal of the visa application because of teh overdrawn statements... Cos my fiance has also overdrawn his statements but he stated in his cover letter the reason why and he submitted another statement with his savings account 6k GBP and also his parents write a letter showing their support for our plans. My fiance told me not to read a lot about refusals in this forum that would make me upset. Yah, hes right.... Only God knows what will happen to that application...