PDA

View Full Version : hello from the philippines

abbymd
15th September 2009, 09:39
Hello everyone! I'm a Filipina doctor working offshore for a gas platform here in the Philippines. My company sent me to Brunei for a short course and there I met and fell in love with a wonderful man. He is a Scot(id:smurph) also in the medical field and stationed in Brunei for at least 13 more months. We hope to be together in the near future but in the meantime, we are burning the lines and accruing air miles. We're in love!:cwm38:
I've been meaning to post a shout-out since I became a member but been really busy at work. So far, the threads i've read i find to be really helpful. And the members seem to be so warm and ready to assist. I know we Pinoys get a lot of bad rep due to a few bad eggs but it's nice to know that the "bayanihan" spirit lives on. In the next few months, we might be peppering you guys with advice as we prepare for our life together and we hope you will be as gracious with us as you have been to all newbies. For now, we would be happy to just drop in, read your threads and maybe drop a line or two. Oh, and if you feel there's something we can help you out with as well, just holler. :) Here's to future friendships and a great network. Maraming salamat in advance.

aromulus
15th September 2009, 10:23
Hello everyone! I'm a Filipina doctor working offshore for a gas platform here in the Philippines. My company sent me to Brunei for a short course and there I met and fell in love with a wonderful man. He is a Scot(id:smurph) also in the medical field and stationed in Brunei for at least 13 more months. We hope to be together in the near future but in the meantime, we are burning the lines and accruing air miles. We're in love!:cwm38:
I've been meaning to post a shout-out since I became a member but been really busy at work. So far, the threads i've read i find to be really helpful. And the members seem to be so warm and ready to assist. I know we Pinoys get a lot of bad rep due to a few bad eggs but it's nice to know that the "bayanihan" spirit lives on. In the next few months, we might be peppering you guys with advice as we prepare for our life together and we hope you will be as gracious with us as you have been to all newbies. For now, we would be happy to just drop in, read your threads and maybe drop a line or two. Oh, and if you feel there's something we can help you out with as well, just holler. :) Here's to future friendships and a great network. Maraming salamat in advance.

Mabuhay..!!!!!!!!!!!:Hellooo:

RickyR
15th September 2009, 10:36
Welcome!

chiechie74
15th September 2009, 10:41
Welcome and Have a nice day! :)

alicat
15th September 2009, 10:41
welcome to the forum

aphrodite78
15th September 2009, 10:53
hi abbymd,

welcome to the forum. i'm sure most of us in the forum would be more than happy to extend our help and advice. :)

Ji&Ma
15th September 2009, 10:54
:Hellooo: Very nice intro, welcome in here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
15th September 2009, 12:34
welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
15th September 2009, 12:37
Hi Abby,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

scottishbride
15th September 2009, 13:19

Welcome aboard! :Hellooo:

WillsG25
15th September 2009, 15:33
Hello doc nice thread!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
15th September 2009, 15:49
Whats up doc?:D Hello and welcome!

Did yer man get you any haggis yet? Have you worked of the coast of Scotland on the rigs too?

bless.books
15th September 2009, 16:10

Hello abbymd and welcome to the forum!

pumpkins
15th September 2009, 16:12
hello abbymd welcome here
have a nice day:)

Florge
15th September 2009, 16:13
hi... and welcome...

I bet some members will holler at you when we would need some medical advice.. hehehe...

Pepe n Pilar
15th September 2009, 16:49
Welcome to the forum abbymd:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
15th September 2009, 17:22

:Erm: 'abbymd' ... "no prizes" [for me] for guessing you're a Doctor of Medicine! :Hellooo: Hi, Abby ... and Welcome. Thank you, too, for your kind and encouraging words about the forum. Indeed (as has already been *mentioned) I commend you for such an *interesting and informative introduction.

scott&ligaya
15th September 2009, 17:31
Another Filipina makes the best choice of partner ( a Scotsman!!) obviously a highly intelligent lady:):):) hehehehehe

welcome to the forum.

I was in Brunei late last year for a week delivering training to Shell contracts staff, great place they have there at Shell and they really looked after me.

I only met the boss of supply Chain (another Aberdonian and ex rugby playing mate as it turned out) thankfully did not need to see any medical staff

Enjoy the forum

chelsea
15th September 2009, 17:50
hi there.. i am glad to be part of this forum. a friend of mine introduced me this site.. i know it would be a great help to join on this forum:)

tiN
15th September 2009, 19:00
Welcome to the forum Abby :Hellooo:

jaishann
15th September 2009, 19:30
hello to you Abbymd a Newbie like me let's get started. Best of everything to both of you.

jaishann
15th September 2009, 19:32
nice friend you have..welcome .

aug06_2006
15th September 2009, 21:32
Hi Abby, welcome to the forum n enjoy.

Sophie
15th September 2009, 22:07
welcome here abby :Hellooo::Hellooo:

jaishann
15th September 2009, 23:48

Goodluck and All the best

kimmi
15th September 2009, 23:59
welcome to the forum Doc Abby..:)