PDA

View Full Version : Funny exam answers

GaryFifer
15th September 2009, 18:23
For all you teachers and students alike.

http://www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish-central-stories-exams.htm:)

GaryFifer
15th September 2009, 18:26
I love this one. OUCH :yikes::omg:

Solomom (should be "Solomon") had three hundred wives and seven hundred porcupines (concubines)

GaryFifer
15th September 2009, 18:39
Eventually, the Romans conquered the Greeks. History calls people Romans because they never stayed in one place for very long.

14. Another story was William Tell, who shot an arrow through an apple while standing on his son's head.

:Erm:21. One of the causes of the Revolutionary War was the English put tacks in their tea. Also, the colonists would send their parcels through the post without stamps. Finally the colonists won the War and no longer had to pay for taxis. Delegates from the original 13 states formed the Contented Congress. Thomas Jefferson, a Virgin, and Benjamin Franklin were two singers of the Declaration of Independence. Franklin discovered electricity by rubbing two cats backwards and declared, "A horse divided against itself cannot stand." Franklin died in 1790 and is still dead.

Amaw2008
16th September 2009, 10:47
I heard of this one by a little boy, supposedly from Sir Francis Drake: "The Spanish Armada can wait, my bowels can't!"