PDA

View Full Version : whoa!! VISA APPROVED 27 DAYS!!!!

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 11:56
Im so happy!!! happy happyyyyyy!!! i got my visa approved 27 days!! wooooohhooooooo!!!:Hellooo:

I would like to thanks and give credits to all people in here for all the information and help u had given to all new members!!! can i hug u all!?!! hehehehe....so happy cant expain.lol:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

i never expected i will be getting it this early because i was checking and reading some post everyday just to be updated and no positive feedback visa approved yet for this week.

I got text last night while im on my way home from work that my visa is ready for pick up!! wow wow wow!

Im sparing myself of hassle of getting heart attack thats why i never tried checking it online on application tracking...lol:D :cwm12:i just waited and pray so hard..GOD is really good all the time

friends i lodge my paper AUG 19 APPROVED VISA SEPT 14!!! and very thankful too i got my original documents back and COMPLETE! tnx tnx!

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: FILIPINO FORUM A HEARTFULL THANKS TO ALL!!!! cheers!!!

all the best
sweetmanning

Northerner
16th September 2009, 11:59
Now this is the kind of post I like to see.. :) Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
16th September 2009, 12:09
Wow! Congratulations! May I ask, is it Fiancee or spouse?

jaishann
16th September 2009, 12:12
Im so happy!!! happy happyyyyyy!!! i got my visa approved 27 days!! wooooohhooooooo!!!:Hellooo:

I would like to thanks and give credits to all people in here for all the information and help u had given to all new members!!! can i hug u all!?!! hehehehe....so happy cant expain.lol:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

i never expected i will be getting it this early because i was checking and reading some post everyday just to be updated and no positive feedback visa approved yet for this week.

I got text last night while im on my way home from work that my visa is ready for pick up!! wow wow wow!

Im sparing myself of hassle of getting heart attack thats why i never tried checking it online on application tracking...lol:D :cwm12:i just waited and pray so hard..GOD is really good all the time

friends i lodge my paper AUG 19 APPROVED VISA SEPT 14!!! and very thankful too i got my original documents back and COMPLETE! tnx tnx!

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: FILIPINO FORUM A HEARTFULL THANKS TO ALL!!!! cheers!!!

all the best
sweetmanning

Congratulations for a job well done.

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 12:15
Wow! Congratulations! May I ask, is it Fiancee or spouse?

thanks scottishbride!:Hellooo: i applied for spouse visa. Im sure lot would post a positive result within ths week...its quick! i dont know if its the spirt of coming christmas?hehehe

thanks again!

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 12:20
Now this is the kind of post I like to see.. :) Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you so much northerner!! lets wait for the others im sure they have a good new too ths week...:Hellooo:

a mistake on the last sentence of my letter...its should be FILIPINO UK FORUM! not fil forum only.. oopsss sorry:cwm12:

scottishbride
16th September 2009, 12:21
thanks scottishbride!:Hellooo: i applied for spouse visa. Im sure lot would post a positive result within ths week...its quick! i dont know if its the spirt of coming christmas?hehehe

thanks again!

Thanks for the quick reply. Hope I'll get mine soon, I submitted my application 28th August. Once again, Congrats! I am sure you are in the cloud nine! :D:):)

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 12:22
Congratulations for a job well done.

jaishann thank you so much! :Hellooo:

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 12:23
Thanks for the quick reply. Hope I'll get mine soon, I submitted my application 28th August. Once again, Congrats! I am sure you are in the cloud nine! :D:):)

lol yes!!! oh dont worry u are next in line! im sure:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
16th September 2009, 12:27
Congratulations. :appl::appl::appl: Where are you going to live when you come to the UK?
Louella & Iain.

eleazebonares
16th September 2009, 12:43
congrats!have a safe trip..

Mrs.Hope
16th September 2009, 12:45

all the best
sweetmanning

hI sWEETMANNING you are right hope for the best!Thats also a goodnews
and so quick now its my turn to congratualate you and your husband.We pray
to the others still waiting their visa EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 12:52
Congratulations. :appl::appl::appl: Where are you going to live when you come to the UK?
Louella & Iain.

Thank you very much IainBusy! :) my husband lives in Tooting, London England.Im so excited to be with him, after all the waiting and all i cant wait to be with my loving hubby.

all the best:)

sweetmanning

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 12:53
congrats!have a safe trip..

thanks!!:Hellooo: :Hellooo:

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 13:02
hI sWEETMANNING you are right hope for the best!Thats also a goodnews
and so quick now its my turn to congratualate you and your husband.We pray
to the others still waiting their visa EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

yes mrs.hope but ill be more happy if all the people here who submitted application could get a good news soon..Hopefully later tonight :):Hellooo::Hellooo:

pumpkins
16th September 2009, 13:14
congratzzz to you sweetmanning..whoa 27 days:omg:.. so exciting to be with your love ones.. wow:BouncyHappy: have a safe trip ha.. when is your flight to UK?

adam&chryss
16th September 2009, 13:33
Congratulations!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Florge
16th September 2009, 13:56
whoa!!! congrats!!!!

Arthur Little
16th September 2009, 14:03

:BouncyHappy: We're happy FOR you. 27 days? ... wowee ... that's virtually unheard of! You ought to be a candidate for 'The Guiness Book of World Records'. Heartiest Congratulations, and a [belated] warm Welcome to you.

Ji&Ma
16th September 2009, 14:44
Hmmm 27 days??? :Erm::Erm::Erm:
That is very very quick indeed. Who did you bribed there? :omg::Rasp::icon_lol:
I'm little bit envy :icon_evil: when I look at our 17 weeks, hehehe....
Our sincerest congratulations to you and your hubby, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo:

AyinX
16th September 2009, 14:49
congratulations! :)

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 15:59
congratzzz to you sweetmanning..whoa 27 days:omg:.. so exciting to be with your love ones.. wow:BouncyHappy: have a safe trip ha.. when is your flight to UK?

thank u so much pumpkins.:) i was surprised too to get my visa that quick..thats the power prayers i guess.:xxgrinning--00xx3: il be leaving oct 19...hmm...actually was practising my bye bye speech for my boss.lol:cwm12: just kidding but honestly thanks u all guys for all the help!!

all the best
sweet

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 16:01
Congratulations!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

my heartfull thanks adam&chryss!!:)

all the best

sweet and brian manning

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 16:11
Hmmm 27 days??? :Erm::Erm::Erm:
That is very very quick indeed. Who did you bribed there? :omg::Rasp::icon_lol:
I'm little bit envy :icon_evil: when I look at our 17 weeks, hehehe....
Our sincerest congratulations to you and your hubby, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo:

lol:BouncyHappy: hi Ji&Ma,thanks for a nice comment..hehehe..hey hey no more envy feelings anymore im sure u are so happy with your wifey now that u are together.:D:Hellooo:..bribed?:icon_lol: hehehe its luck i think and loads of prayers.:Hellooo:

my warmest thanks to you

all the best

sweet and brian manning

aphrodite78
16th September 2009, 16:15
whoa that was a quick one :) that surely deserves a thumbs up. well done you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 16:19
:BouncyHappy: We're happy FOR you. 27 days? ... wowee ... that's virtually unheard of! You ought to be a candidate for 'The Guiness Book of World Records'. Heartiest Congratulations, and a [belated] warm Welcome to you.

hi arthur little,thank you very much from me and my hubby.:) I promise to post all the details ive done with my papers which i think helped me to get my visa.(lot quicker...lol) il be busy ths week but promise to post it soon.

my heartfull thanks

all the best

sweet and brian manning

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 16:23
whoa that was a quick one :) that surely deserves a thumbs up. well done you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi aphrodite, its all because of you guys! thanks for all the help:D:cwm12:

all the best

sweet and brian manning:Hellooo:

sweetmanning
16th September 2009, 16:24
congratulations! :)

my heartfull thanks ayin! :)

all the best

sweet and brian manning:cwm12:

pumpkins
16th September 2009, 16:36
hi arthur little,thank you very much from me and my hubby.:) I promise to post all the details ive done with my papers which i think helped me to get my visa.(lot quicker...lol) il be busy ths week but promise to post it soon.

my heartfull thanks

all the best

sweet and brian manning

hi sweetmanning, am looking forward for your next post about the details you've done with your papers..coz i am going to apply spouse visa on oct .. you may give me some idea:D
congratzz again sweetmanning..am so happy for you:BouncyHappy:

NtoN
16th September 2009, 17:14
this is a real wow! I second ji&ma's comment. I also got mine after almost 4mos...congrats for a job well done!

tiN
16th September 2009, 18:05
Congratulations to you:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

I can see in your post that you are very happy getting ur visa early :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

Have a safe trip to UK:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
16th September 2009, 18:13
Well done you:xxgrinning--00xx3::D
Another happy couple....:)

Ana_may365
16th September 2009, 20:46
WOW!congrats!sis,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:dont forget to buy some thick coat coz of the weather is getting cold now:bigcry::bigcry:

mavid
16th September 2009, 20:51
Congratulations!

Sophie
16th September 2009, 21:03
Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Queenbee
16th September 2009, 23:16
Congrats dear!!!!i hope i can also get my tourist visa too,,huhu

Ross
17th September 2009, 00:14

all the best
sweetmanning

wow thats really a great wonderful news:) im happy for you and abig CONGRATULATION:D:):cwm12:

i know ther are thread here posting the required doc for there visa but i just want you to ask what are the doc you have submitted..:Hellooo::) would be really great help to future applicant as well:) and what visa are you on route:)
again congrats and seding warm regards..
Best wishes:cwm38:

mac+uk
17th September 2009, 01:26
All, this is my first post, i just wanted to thank all of you for your guidance and help which we both read as visitors.

We applied on the 21st August for a fiance visa and my fiance recieved the visa with all the returned documents yesterday, the 14th September. It took us by shock as we expected it around November time. I guess it shows that if you really have a genuine relationship, have a good document pack and a drunken british ECO your going to be ok.

I was very worried about the documents and the pack, and was unsure what to put particularly in the sponsor letter. But in the end I just wrote what was in my heart and thats all I could do.

Thanks for all your help.

al

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 03:58
Congratulations sweetmanning. Thats great news! After reading your thread, i received a text from VFS UK VISA saying... Processed visa application ref n. VFS-PH________ couriered to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 17/09/2009. I am soooooooooooooooooooo nervousssssssssss. What does this mean??? I submitted my application last week sept 8, 2009. Anybody please helpppppppppp. Does this mean approved or denied???? Please anyone enlightenmen me....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Ji&Ma
17th September 2009, 04:04
Congratulations sweetmanning. Thats great news! After reading your thread, i received a text from VFS UK VISA saying... Processed visa application ref n. VFS-PH________ couriered to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 17/09/2009. I am soooooooooooooooooooo nervousssssssssss. What does this mean??? I submitted my application last week sept 8, 2009. Anybody please helpppppppppp. Does this mean approved or denied???? Please anyone enlightenmen me....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

WHAT??? Already? :Erm:
Hmm that is what I call quick - looks like UKBA at the Embassy is doing impossible while you wait and miracles in 3 days now :omg: :D :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
You will see the result when you will get your hands on the returned application - unfortunately no one is able to tell you the result earlier.
I'm sure the outcome will be positive, keep us posted and good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 04:08
To Ji&ma: do you have your visa yet? I am so worried. If they will refused your visa, will they just send your documents back to you? Or they will ask for an interview to see if you really have a genuine relationship? I am sooooooooo worried....:NoNo:

Arthur Little
17th September 2009, 10:05
All, this is my first post, i just wanted to thank all of you for your guidance and help which we both read as visitors.al

:Hellooo: Welcome, Al. Delighted to be of assistance!

Arthur Little
17th September 2009, 10:15
We applied on the 21st August for a fiance visa and my fiance recieved the visa with all the returned documents yesterday, the 14th September. It took us by shock as we expected it around November time. I guess it shows that if you really have a genuine relationship, have a good document pack and a drunken british ECO your going to be ok.

I was very worried about the documents and the pack, and was unsure what to put particularly in the sponsor letter. But in the end I just wrote what was in my heart and thats all I could do.

al

Wow! Now, that IS a record. Yup, you're 'spot-on' ... genuine relationship, strong supporting evidence and ... :Erm: ... not so sure about the inebriated ECO?! :icon_lol: But well done, and Congratulations. So no more worries! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
17th September 2009, 10:25

:rolleyes: Looks very promising ... 99 times out of a hundred, the visa WILL be affixed to the inside of an applicant passport! Please keep us updated, though.

IainBusby
17th September 2009, 11:14
All, this is my first post, i just wanted to thank all of you for your guidance and help which we both read as visitors.

al

Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

IainBusby
17th September 2009, 11:23
To Ji&ma: do you have your visa yet? I am so worried. If they will refused your visa, will they just send your documents back to you? Or they will ask for an interview to see if you really have a genuine relationship? I am sooooooooo worried....:NoNo:

They will return your documents to you whether your application has been successful or not. They will only invite you for interview if they feel unsure about, or want to ask questions about, any of the documents or evidence you have submitted and it's quite rare to be asked for an interview these days, In your case they have returned your documents to you and the only way you will know the the result is to wait until you recieve your returned application pack. It's a nailbiting period for everyone who applies but try to think positive, If you've submitted a strong application then you've nothing to worry about.

Good Luck,

Iain.