PDA

View Full Version : what does this mean???

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 04:03
I received a text from VFS UK VISA saying... Processed visa application ref n. VFS-PH________ couriered to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 17/09/2009. I am soooooooooooooooooooo nervousssssssssss. What does this mean??? I submitted my application last week sept 8, 2009. Anybody please helpppppppppp. Does this mean approved or denied???? Please anyone enlightenmen me....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::

Ji&Ma
17th September 2009, 04:08
I received a text from VFS UK VISA saying... Processed visa application ref n. VFS-PH________ couriered to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 17/09/2009. I am soooooooooooooooooooo nervousssssssssss. What does this mean??? I submitted my application last week sept 8, 2009. Anybody please helpppppppppp. Does this mean approved or denied???? Please anyone enlightenmen me....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::

Just replied to yoir post in another thread - so once again:

WHAT??? Already? :Erm:
Hmm that is what I call quick - looks like UKBA at the Embassy is doing impossible while you wait and miracles in 3 days now :omg: :D :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
You will see the result when you will get your hands on the returned application - unfortunately no one is able to tell you the result earlier.
I'm sure the outcome will be positive, keep us posted and good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 04:12
Thanks ji&ma. Anybody who got their visa, did you received a text from VFS saying processed visa application? What does it mean? Approved or denied? Anyone please..:NoNo:

Ji&Ma
17th September 2009, 04:16
Thanks ji&ma. Anybody who got their visa, did you received a text from VFS saying processed visa application? What does it mean? Approved or denied? Anyone please..:NoNo:

Yes - everybody got this message and as I said before it could mean both - either positive or negative outcome...
Even if you will try to phone VFS they won't be able to tell you the result.
You will have to wait until you will get that package from courier to find out.
But fear not - I'm sure you will be OK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
17th September 2009, 04:20
Hi Filipina owl,That was quick! let us know when you got your visa. Goodluck!

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 04:29
Yes i will give any latest update. I really hope and pray that its a positive result and that I will have the visa. I dont want to stress myself too much so my baby wont be stressed as well. But can't help it. Please guys pray for me.

scottishbride
17th September 2009, 04:34
Yes i will give any latest update. I really hope and pray that its a positive result and that I will have the visa. I dont want to stress myself too much so my baby wont be stressed as well. But can't help it. Please guys pray for me.

Hey sis, don't worry you will get a positive result. You are very lucky to have it early as lots of members here waited 3-4 months.

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 04:38
Thanks scottishbride. Btw, your daughter is very beautiful. I still dont know if i will have a baby boy or a baby girl yet but either is fine with me and hubby as long as its healthy. Thank you all for those who replied and for giving me words of enlightenment. :)

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 04:41
Does anybody know how long does 2GO will be able to deliver your documents?

Ji&Ma
17th September 2009, 04:46
Does anybody know how long does 2GO will be able to deliver your documents?

When did you got that message from VFS? Yesterday?
Depends on where you are - if in Metro you can expect it basically next day after your message.
Just stay at home as they won't give it to anyone else even if that person will produce your ID - that's because the package is regarded as "strictly personal" and "confidential".
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 05:30
I am from Metro Cebu and i received the text from VFS just today. I addressed it to my office address. Hope i will get it tomorrow with a visa on my passport. :NoNo:

Ji&Ma
17th September 2009, 05:35
I am from Metro Cebu and i received the text from VFS just today. I addressed it to my office address. Hope i will get it tomorrow with a visa on my passport. :NoNo:

Sorry I've been bit unclear in my post - I've meant Metro Manila...:doh
I'm not sure how long it is going to take to deliver it to Cebu, but I would say tomorrow or Sat (if there is delivery) it should reach you.
Wish you nerves of steel and good luck again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 06:10
Thanks maricel. Hope it will be delivered tomorrow as we are only open from mondays to fridays. :NoNo:

Ji&Ma
17th September 2009, 06:17
Thanks maricel. Hope it will be delivered tomorrow as we are only open from mondays to fridays. :NoNo:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: It is Jiri in here - still on my night shift, my sweet Maricel is snoring into the pillows in our house now :D
And I'm going to join her soon :xxcheeky-smiley-013;)

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 06:24
Hi Jiri. :icon_lol: Sorry, i thought its maricel. I have received replies from you in my previous threads and thank you for taking the time to reply. Give my regards to maricel. :)

Ji&Ma
17th September 2009, 06:38
Hi Jiri. :icon_lol: Sorry, i thought its maricel. I have received replies from you in my previous threads and thank you for taking the time to reply. Give my regards to maricel. :)

Sure I will, thank you very much and I'm glad to be of help... ;)

sunshine
17th September 2009, 07:38

Oh my god that is so quick:yikes: a matter of 10 DAYS:omg: Best of luck im sure its positive:BouncyHappy:

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 08:12
I hope so too. Sana talaga its my visa already. :)

abby
17th September 2009, 08:23
hi kathy!

i just read your thread, oh thats so quick.... im so excited for you... i think if you received the message today, 2go is 24hours delivery hopefully tomorrow you will have the documents. Let me know how was it.... DOnt stress yourself that much, remember your baby..

Godbless girl....

jta
17th September 2009, 11:08

I experienced it b4 when i applied for my visit visa, they returned to "2Go courier" a week after i submitted them, and it was my all documents with an invitation schedule for interview. But i hope fingers crossed yours will have a visa already. Goodluck!!!

vbkelly
17th September 2009, 11:23

that sounds good to me, goodluck!

Florge
17th September 2009, 12:07
you'll get an approval.. don't worry.. calm down...

congrats in advance!

tiN
17th September 2009, 18:28
Stay relax :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You'll be fine :)

Queenbee
17th September 2009, 18:42
dont worry dear..jst pray,,,so everytime theres a message like that,if it says yes,you hav to be interviewed in the embasssy already???

ps,should i print ma application form short or long bondpaper guys???

abby
18th September 2009, 00:23
short bond paper then dont forget your appointment eh.. print it also cos youll present it once you get there...

filipina_owl
18th September 2009, 04:00
Perhaps i will have my interview then? :NoNo::bigcry: I just submitted my documents last week, they might ask me to go to the british embassy and have an interview...oh nooooooo....:NoNo:

jta; when you received your documents back and had an interview, were you approved a visa then?

florge, abby, tin, queenbee, vbkelly; thanks for being positive. I called 2GO yesterday and they said they will deliver it within this day. I really hope and pray i will have my visa in the passport. Please include me in your prayer guys...

abby
18th September 2009, 04:03
kat, pareha tau... i received the text today.. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS....

filipina_owl
18th September 2009, 04:18
yes ann.....i called 2GO a while ago, and they said it will be delivered this afternoon....My God, im so nervous also...:NoNo:

abby
18th September 2009, 04:21
Godbless to us girl...... Whatever the result its according to Gods will and He has plan for it....

vbkelly
18th September 2009, 12:23
kat, pareha tau... i received the text today.. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS....

goodluck and congratz! you will be the next

Arthur Little
18th September 2009, 17:59
I still dont know if i will have a baby boy or a baby girl yet but either is fine with me and hubby as long as its *healthy.

:iagree: Yes ... *that's the MAIN thing!