PDA

View Full Version : excited!!!!!

Ana_may365
18th September 2009, 00:44
cant sleep,my gosh:omg:im very excited:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:were going home tomorrow[newcastle/dubai/bangkok/clark]:BouncyHappy:a week in pattaya and the rest is in phils:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

jaishann
18th September 2009, 00:55
cant sleep,my gosh:omg:im very excited:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:were going home tomorrow[newcastle/dubai/bangkok/clark]:BouncyHappy:a week in pattaya and the rest is in phils:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

happy trip

Ji&Ma
18th September 2009, 01:21
:Hellooo: Enjoy!!! No wonder you are excited :BouncyHappy: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
How long since you've been back home?

kimmi
18th September 2009, 10:31
enjoy and enjoy..have a safe trip Ms Ana..:D

bornatbirth
18th September 2009, 10:41
cant sleep,my gosh:omg:im very excited:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

same here,whenever i fly i cant sleep the night before,just when i need a goodnights sleep :bigcry:

Dedworth
18th September 2009, 11:53

With all those stops it will take you a week to get there :)

Sophie
18th September 2009, 12:03

have a safe and fun trip ana may, and enjoy your vacation in thailand and our beloved philippines :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
18th September 2009, 12:04

enjoy your trip!

Ana_may365
22nd September 2009, 14:55
thanks to all:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:were here in pattaya now.drunk every night.another 4 days to go were in phils:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:meeting all my friends and family circle:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
but even im on my holidays with hubby i still addict to fil.forum,looking for a old and new post here:D:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
22nd September 2009, 15:33

Enjoy your holiday the both of you :)