PDA

View Full Version : Meet the top 100 Sunbeams

adam&chryss
18th September 2009, 09:28
I'm happy to announce here that my Isaac is in top100 :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Dear Sunbeams,

We're pleased to announce that your child is in the top 100 shortlist of our competition! This means that your little one has had the most amount of votes out of over 30,000 entries.

Congratulations!

Check out all the other tots in the top 100 at our gallery here http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/article2519316.ece

What happens now:

The Sun team, along with our guest judges, will be whittling it down to the top 30 babies. If your baby makes the top 30, you will be notified next week.

Then, after we have announced the top 30 babies, a phone vote will start for the winner. That's when the public can get involved again and pick the winning Sunbeam for 2009.

All the best,

The Sunbeam team

This is the email I got this morning :D

Thanks to all who voted for him!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Same feeling when I got my spouse visa :icon_lol:

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

bornatbirth
18th September 2009, 09:40
congrats,lets hope your in the top 30 :D

Ann07
18th September 2009, 09:46
Congratulations Isaac:D
Hope he wins sis:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
18th September 2009, 09:50
congrats,lets hope your in the top 30 :D

Thanks bornatbirth! :D

Congratulations Isaac:D
Hope he wins sis:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks sis! :BouncyHappy:

kimmi
18th September 2009, 10:43
Go Isaac, Go Isaac Go GO Go..:)

Hep Hep Hooray!

Sophie
18th September 2009, 12:06
congratulations to your baby isaac chryss :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
18th September 2009, 12:09
I'm happy to announce here that my Isaac is in top100 :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Dear Sunbeams,

We're pleased to announce that your child is in the top 100 shortlist of our competition! This means that your little one has had the most amount of votes out of over 30,000 entries.

Congratulations!

Check out all the other tots in the top 100 at our gallery here http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/article2519316.ece

What happens now:

The Sun team, along with our guest judges, will be whittling it down to the top 30 babies. If your baby makes the top 30, you will be notified next week.

Then, after we have announced the top 30 babies, a phone vote will start for the winner. That's when the public can get involved again and pick the winning Sunbeam for 2009.

All the best,

The Sunbeam team

i voted your lil boy many times, congratz!

maria_and_matt
18th September 2009, 18:09
awwwww, i still think isaac is the cutest!! go go go baby isaac

Arthur Little
18th September 2009, 18:16

Dear Sunbeams,

Congratulations!

What happens now:

All the best,

The Sunbeam team

Great news, Chryss! :BouncyHappy: ... we're all waiting excitedly for next week, in the hope that Isaac goes through to the next stage. Fingers crossed he'll be in the Top 30!

Ji&Ma
18th September 2009, 20:00
:Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: Our congratulations, hope your cute boy is going to be in the next 30 as well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
19th September 2009, 09:32
Go Isaac, Go Isaac Go GO Go..:)

Hep Hep Hooray!

Thanks sis Kimmi!!!

congratulations to your baby isaac chryss :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks sis Sophie!

i voted your lil boy many times, congratz!

Thanks! Isaac wouldn't make it to top100 without all your help here!

awwwww, i still think isaac is the cutest!! go go go baby isaac

Thanks sis! Miss yah!

Great news, Chryss! :BouncyHappy: ... we're all waiting excitedly for next week, in the hope that Isaac goes through to the next stage. Fingers crossed he'll be in the Top 30!

Yep! Fingers Crossed!

:Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: Our congratulations, hope your cute boy is going to be in the next 30 as well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Ji!!!

Btw, my Isaac is in the sun newspaper today! just in case you want to check it out :D

adam&chryss
22nd September 2009, 09:17
Isaac didn't make it to top30 guys and gals... :NoNo:

I guess he is over qualified to be a winner :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

anyway, thanks again to all who voted for him xxx