PDA

View Full Version : Fiancee Visa

abby
19th September 2009, 10:15
hello guys!

just wanna ask bout my visa... my visa is valid from sept. 17, 2009 till march 17, 2009 so it means i need to leave soon? How soon is soon?

thanks!

kenny
19th September 2009, 10:39
hello guys!

just wanna ask bout my visa... my visa is valid from sept. 17, 2009 till march 17, 2009 so it means i need to leave soon? How soon is soon?

thanks!
Do not quote me on this, but i think i am right in saying that you dont have a time limit of when you have to leave the Philippines.
You have to be married within the six month period of your visa and then once married apply for the second visa, if your visa expires you have no need to worry, so long as you have applied for your second visa before your fiance visa expires in March17, 2010.

I am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong, but i am pretty certain of it.

kimmi
19th September 2009, 10:54
hello guys!

thanks!

hi Abby,

Congrats for having ur visa..:Hellooo::Hellooo:

with regards to ur query since u are on a Fiancee visa there's is no such definite date how soon is soon as long as u get married within that 6months and then apply for an extension(FLR) before ur visa expires..

Congrats again..

Do not quote me on this, but i think i am right in saying that you dont have a time limit of when you have to leave the Philippines.
You have to be married within the six month period of your visa and then once married apply for the second visa, if your visa expires you have no need to worry, so long as you have applied for your second visa before your fiance visa expires in March17, 2010.

I am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong, but i am pretty certain of it.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

abby
19th September 2009, 13:43
thanks kimmi.....

LEAHnew
19th September 2009, 19:29
I have to agree with the above post:xxgrinning--00xx3:
but I think the sooner the better:Erm::rolleyes: because winter is coming..brrrrr..:omg::D:xxgrinning--00xx3: Have a safe trip:)

btw Congratulation to your visa..that's amazing very quick:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

MarBell379
20th September 2009, 13:22
You have a Visa and you want to stay longer????

My fiancee couldnt wait to get here! I had to book a flight 3 weeks ahead due to work commitments here, she wanted to come sooner!

abby
23rd September 2009, 09:40
thanks guys...

Hopefully i'll be leaving on the 2nd week of October....

Thanks for all your help...

Florge
23rd September 2009, 15:03
thanks guys...

Hopefully i'll be leaving on the 2nd week of October....

Thanks for all your help...

kanus-a?? you have a ticket na?

abby
24th September 2009, 03:04
hi florge!

im planning to fly on oct. 7, 2009... then mag CFO ako sa oct. 5, 2009, ok lang ba yun? CAn i do the CFO ang get my sticker in one day?

when are you leaving?

filipina_owl
24th September 2009, 04:07
Yes abby you can get your cfo sticker on the same day as long as you come early because its first come first serve like i told you. do you know where it is located?

abby
24th September 2009, 05:48
hi kat!

i'll be having my CFO in Manila instead of cebu.... I dont want to book more flights, thats why i decided to do it in Manila.. i phole already the manila office...

Im excited to leave kat...

How much do i need to bring for travel tax and terminal fee?

Florge
24th September 2009, 13:57
hi florge!

im planning to fly on oct. 7, 2009... then mag CFO ako sa oct. 5, 2009, ok lang ba yun? CAn i do the CFO ang get my sticker in one day?

when are you leaving?

Hi Abby,

I posted a thread about my CFO experience... you get your sticker in half a day...

abby
25th September 2009, 02:14
thanks florge.....

I'm planning to go to SMEF-COW for the seminar and sticker...

If i took the LRT, is it near in KAtipunan station?

Florge
25th September 2009, 16:32
thanks florge.....

I'm planning to go to SMEF-COW for the seminar and sticker...

If i took the LRT, is it near in KAtipunan station?

yup... the gate is just beside it.. if you're facing PSBA, it's on your right side... there's a sign naman... green gate...

LittleFingers
25th September 2009, 17:11
hi Abby,

Congrats for having ur visa..:Hellooo::Hellooo:

with regards to ur query since u are on a Fiancee visa there's is no such definite date how soon is soon as long as u get married within that 6months and then apply for an extension(FLR) before ur visa expires..

Congrats again..

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

My fiance leaves Philippines on Monday nite, and I have just had a thought - what happens if she gets ill in the UK and has to go to the doctors? does she need travel insurance? does anyone know?
Maybe on another thread, but I have only 2 mins on the pc and i have to go now..
all help appreciated
thanks

darren-b
25th September 2009, 18:06
My fiance leaves Philippines on Monday nite, and I have just had a thought - what happens if she gets ill in the UK and has to go to the doctors? does she need travel insurance? does anyone know?
Maybe on another thread, but I have only 2 mins on the pc and i have to go now..
all help appreciated
thanks

Been discussed before on here before. Some doctors seem quite happy to register fiancee onto their books, others refuse to do it.