PDA

View Full Version : Noynoy, Mar: We won't steal

Win2Win
22nd September 2009, 00:40
pSen. Manuel Roxas II formally declared yesterday he is running with Liberal Party (LP) standard bearer Sen. Benigno ldquo;Noynoyrdquo; Aquino Jr., and both promised not to steal from the people if elected./p

More... (http://Www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=507559publicationSubCategoryId=63)

donrobert
29th September 2009, 09:19
my vote will be for noy and mar... they are honest politicians that will set an example to others

GaryFifer
29th September 2009, 12:33
my vote will be for noy and mar... they are honest politicians that will set an example to others

hmm yes.. Imeda Marcos was really nice example“People say I'm extravagant because I want to be surrounded by beauty. But tell me, who wants to be surrounded by garbage?”

Well you knee deep in it now I bet with the rest of your fellow countrymen. Or did you fly off at the first sign of trouble?

Sophie
29th September 2009, 12:48

I could say, the tandem aquino-roxas is by far, the safest bet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

weezie23
30th September 2009, 05:22
I could say, the tandem aquino-roxas is by far, the safest bet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I agree.. I read about this news at .. they are the best and safest bet.. Hopefully they will not let the Filipino citizens down.