PDA

View Full Version : Does my child need CFO sticker?

scottishbride
22nd September 2009, 02:55
Hi Guys,

I am going to CFO seminar at SMEF later this afternoon. Does my child need sticker? She have two passports Filipino and UK.

scottishbride
22nd September 2009, 03:09
Any idea guys?

JimOttley
22nd September 2009, 03:20
Hi Guys,

I am going to CFO seminar at SMEF later this afternoon. Does my child need sticker? She have two passports Filipino and UK.

No idea sorry, but this CFO thing seems to be a Philippine authority thing so I think it is not relevant to a child that already has a UK passport.

Hope you get on ok.

Jim

scottishbride
22nd September 2009, 03:55
Thanks JimOttley!

Got this information from other thread:

"Those who are 12 years old and below are exempt from attending the PDOS. They must, however, be registered, even if by proxy. Children of emigrants, aged 13 to 19, are required to attend the Peer Counseling Program to help facilitate their adjustment to a new environment".

I will confirm this today.

IainBusby
22nd September 2009, 07:51
Thanks JimOttley!

Got this information from other thread:

"Those who are 12 years old and below are exempt from attending the PDOS. They must, however, be registered, even if by proxy. Children of emigrants, aged 13 to 19, are required to attend the Peer Counseling Program to help facilitate their adjustment to a new environment".

I will confirm this today.

I don't think they need it if they're travelling on a British passport.

scottishbride
22nd September 2009, 13:25
Guys, the CFO personnel told me only if I want to :Erm: They didn't give me an exact answer. So, I asked them to put CFO sticker on my daughter's phil passport, I just pay extra 400 pesos. Well at least, I have nothing to worry now.

pumpkins
22nd September 2009, 13:29
Guys, the CFO personnel told me only if I want to :Erm: They didn't give me an exact answer. So, I asked them to put CFO sticker on my daughter's phil passport, I just pay extra 400 pesos. Well at least, I have nothing to worry now.

alright, they dont know what they doing:cwm25:

scottishbride
22nd September 2009, 13:35

Yes Pumpkin, they didn't know! So the choices is, up to me. :icon_lol:

IainBusby
22nd September 2009, 18:29
Yes Pumpkin, they didn't know! So the choices is, up to me. :icon_lol:

Well at least you can arrive at the airport without worrying about that. If the CFO don't know, you might have come up against someone who thinks that they do know and who says you must have it and you can do without that when your just about to board your plane.
Iain.

IainBusby
22nd September 2009, 18:29

Did they ever. :Erm:

Tiggers0608
22nd September 2009, 19:04
:Erm:

I think its better that u did paid for a CFO sticker for ur child passport so you wont have problem at the airport, coz phils gov especially at the airport always make excuses to get money from us :icon_lol::D

scottishbride
23rd September 2009, 01:39
:Erm:

I think its better that u did paid for a CFO sticker for ur child passport so you wont have problem at the airport, coz phils gov especially at the airport always make excuses to get money from us :icon_lol::D

I agree:xxgrinning--00xx3: