PDA

View Full Version : Philippine passport....

PAT
24th September 2009, 01:43
Flr(m) application form requires two signed passports of myself and my spouse but:doh
I can't see a place on my passport for a signature,has any one encountered this before? as I am now in the process of filling application form....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

John@Roselyn
24th September 2009, 04:58
Flr(m) application form requires two signed passports of myself and my spouse but:doh
I can't see a place on my passport for a signature,has any one encountered this before? as I am now in the process of filling application form....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Im just looking at the form and the gudance notes, and dont see this requirement anywhere! How are you going to have 2 signed passports each?
Are you referring to 2 signed passport photographs?:doh

AyinX
24th September 2009, 07:50
I had the same problem too, i emailed UK VACS and they said that in case you were issued one with no place to put you signature on it, your philippine passport is still acceptable , so no worries. :)

PAT
24th September 2009, 10:48
John,guidance note 10 on page 3 it says"make sure passports or travel documents are signed,My passport does not have my signature but my husbands Uk passport has his signature

PAT
24th September 2009, 10:50
:)
I had the same problem too, i emailed UK VACS and they said that in case you were issued one with no place to put you signature on it, your philippine passport is still acceptable , so no worries. :)

Thank you AyinX for the response,its clear now....good day!

AyinX
24th September 2009, 12:14
:)

thank you ayinx for the response,its clear now....good day!

no problem. :)