PDA

View Full Version : hi im new in this site..glad to be here :) and have some question also..

mygurl
26th September 2009, 08:15
hi everyone..
im happy to read all the good news here specially for those who got there visas..ive got my visa also for a couple of weeks..
and planning to go in UK this november...
i dont have CFO sticker yet, and thats my problem..im planning to get a day before my departure...
is that ok if i will going to get my CFO sticker in manila??
ive attended seminar in st.marys and had my CFO certificate in Cebu..
is that ok if i will going to get a CFO sticker in Manila??
and what is the CFO in manila complete adress??

pumpkins
26th September 2009, 08:21
hi mygurl welcome to the forum:)
i think you can get the cfo sticker here in manila even you attended seminar in cebu..and i think others do attend seminar the day before they departure..
i am not quite sure though if this is advisable to do it..
what visa did you apply? and how long did u wait?

welcome here:Hellooo:

mygurl
26th September 2009, 08:30
hi pumpkins
thanks for the quick reply, its a spouse visa, i applied a visa last aug 12 and got my visa last sept 11...ive waited for only 30 days, do you know the complete adress in CFO manila?

adam&chryss
26th September 2009, 08:39
hi everyone..
im happy to read all the good news here specially for those who got there visas..ive got my visa also for a couple of weeks..
i dont have CFO sticker yet, and thats my problem..im planning to get a day before my departure...

here's the website http://www.cfo.gov.ph/emig_manila.htm..

i think u can get CFO sticker there.. just to be 100% sure better call them first :D

good luck!

and welcome to UK soon :D

pumpkins
26th September 2009, 08:45
hi mygurl where will you live in uk?

you will get your cfo certificate in citigold ( beside orange bldg ) i dont know the exact address though..
from taft avenue ( quirino ) just take a taxi and tell to driver citigold center.. but wait for other members they might know the exact address

mygurl
26th September 2009, 10:54
thanks adams and chryss for the website...
ang hi again pumpkins, in rugby warwickshire...
how about you? are you in Uk already? and where?

pumpkins
26th September 2009, 11:05
thanks adams and chryss for the website...
ang hi again pumpkins, in rugby warwickshire...
how about you? are you in Uk already? and where?

i am still here in phils..will submit my spouse visa application on oct
i am going to live with my husband in swindon

have a nice trip:):):)

mygurl
26th September 2009, 11:14
hi pumpkins ahhh i see, thanks :) and good luck! :)

smiler78
26th September 2009, 11:28
hi pumpkins ahhh i see, thanks :) and good luck! :)

I live 25 minutes from Rugby, in the city of Leicester, we have just applied for fiancee visa and hoping she will be here November sometime. Good luck planning your journey. :BouncyHappy:

mygurl
26th September 2009, 11:37
oh really? where here in the phlippines is your fiance??

smiler78
26th September 2009, 11:43
She is in Bulacan, right now sitting in the dark with what she calls a brown out, we are parying we get our fiancee visa as we really want to have her here for Christmas. When will you be coming here? :)

mygurl
26th September 2009, 12:23
oh hope she whe will be there with you this christmas....i will be there this coming nov 5,
anyways when did you lodge your application??

smiler78
26th September 2009, 12:29
Only 1 week ago which is why we are hoping that things are getting alot faster than they have been in the past, just praying so hard. Really pleased for you being here in November, hope you have your thermal jacket ready its starting to get chilly :BouncyHappy:

mygurl
26th September 2009, 13:05
oh well, she will have her visa very soon, as what i read here in forum its getting quickier now, i got mine for only 30 days....yeah i know, haha

Arthur Little
26th September 2009, 13:14
hi everyone..

:Hellooo: Welcome, Mygurl. Congratulations on obtaining your spousal visa. Like others have already indicated, I don't foresee any problems in your CFO sticker being issued at a different Centre fom where you attended the seminar. Best to collect it well ahead of your intended travel date though ... if only for the sake of having one less [important] thing to worry about!

smiler78
26th September 2009, 13:20
Wow 30 days would be just perfect if it happens that way as it goves me time to get the house smelling nice for her arrival. :BouncyHappy:

mygurl
26th September 2009, 13:26
lol your so funny smiler78

smiler78
26th September 2009, 13:30
Thats what my fiancee says too but give her a month of living with me im sure it will wear her down !! lol

Carl.

jaishann
26th September 2009, 13:31
hi everyone..

hello, welcome and congratulations

mygurl
26th September 2009, 13:33
oh thanks arthur little, i might going to get that CFO sticker a day before my departure...im here in mindanao so i will going to manila a day before my flight... :)

Margarita
26th September 2009, 13:46
Hi gurl and congratulation....have a nice and safe trip and good luck to your new place to be....take care...and God bless you and your husband...

mygurl
26th September 2009, 13:47
oh thanks margarita for your nice message..take care also and God bless you and your husband..

mygurl
26th September 2009, 14:27
hahahaha....oh by the way, how old is your fiance carl?
and when did you plan to get married? sorry for being nosy LOL

IainBusby
26th September 2009, 15:24
is that ok if i will going to get my CFO sticker in manila?? ive attended seminar in st.marys and had my CFO certificate in Cebu.. is that ok if i will going to get a CFO sticker in Manila??

Yes that's exactly what my wife did.

in rugby warwickshire...

That's not far from us, only about 12 miles away, were in Coventry and there are another two or three members on here that live in Rugby.

im here in mindanao so i will going to manila a day before my flight... :)

My wife also comes from Mindanao (Cagayan De Oro), where in Mindanao do you come from mygurl?

Iain.

mygurl
26th September 2009, 15:47
hi iain,
thanks for the message, oh really thats great!! my husband said he never seen any filipina in rugby...glad to know somebody lives near by us..hope we could be friends :)
im from cagayan de oro also...

rayofLight
26th September 2009, 16:05
hi everyone..

Hello mygurl...CONGRATULATIONS.....
the best thing you have to do is to call 1st the CFO Cebu if u can get your sticker in manila while you had your simenar in Cebu....
here is the number in Cebu CFO i used to call this last time i get my CFO...
CFO CEBU - 032-255-5253........

smiler78
26th September 2009, 17:12
sorry for long reply, I had to go get food for my dinner as im still living like a single guy and have nothing in the house. You can be as nosey as you like, she is 25 and we are planning to marry here in England around March time. Lol Resty is so excited I think she wants to go straight to the church after landing here!! :)

Sophie
26th September 2009, 23:31
welcome to the forum mygurl and congratulations on your visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
26th September 2009, 23:47
wow! congratulations! and Good luck

Ana_may365
27th September 2009, 01:42
thats a nice news!:xxgrinning--00xx3:anyway,congrats

mygurl
27th September 2009, 01:44
hi carl,
oh thats ok no need to sorry...i understand about that, same as my husband he still living like a single over there but wont be long now we will be together,,oh really were the same im 25 years old also, and my husband is 33 years old...Well, i know what she feel, if you really love the guy you cant wait to marry him, hehe as ive been that feelings before LOL,
so if she will going to church staight away after landing is everythings ready??sort that things out just incase LOL

mygurl
27th September 2009, 01:47
hi rayoflight,
oh thanks for the information..i will phone them tomorow...

smiler78
27th September 2009, 08:00
We have some plans made but we plan the wedding for March time as we want to have a nice christmas first. Maybe you guys can drop by.

Carl

abby
27th September 2009, 09:32
hi mygurl...

congratulations to you... we have the same plan also... i'm planning to attend the seminar on oct. 5 then leave on the 8th since i'm from gensan...

mygurl
27th September 2009, 10:50
oh really? thats great! of thanks for that we will see then... :)

mygurl
27th September 2009, 10:53
hi abby,
oh really? why not to go in the 3rd of nov so that we can meet there then hehehe..
so where you living in UK?

smiler78
27th September 2009, 10:53
Ill send you her ym or mine so you can keep us posted on how your finding it here.

Take care

mygurl
27th September 2009, 11:01
oh, sure carl... glad to be one of your fiance's friends...
looking forward to meet her someday..
say hello to her :)

smiler78
27th September 2009, 11:03
oh, sure carl... glad to be one of your fiance's friends...
looking forward to meet her someday..
say hello to her :)

Well as you will be here before her, try not to tell her just how cold it is!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mygurl
27th September 2009, 11:10
hahaha if she wont ask me i wont, but if she did well, i cant promise to you then haha..

abby
27th September 2009, 12:18
i'll be living in lowestoft.... I'll be leaving soon, to be with him on his birthday....

empott
27th September 2009, 14:17
...ive attended seminar in st.marys and had my CFO certificate in Cebu..is that ok if i will going to get a CFO sticker in Manila??
I went to SMEF-COW in QC for my CFO certificate last year and went back for the sticker lately. The CFO asked me where I went for the seminar. They said to get the sticker where you had it, or else they wont give it to you. Good thing, I did it there. So I guess, it's better if you phone them first. And bring with you a photocopy of your passport and your visa to avoid delay. That's what I did and I was out of there in 5 mins.

mygurl
27th September 2009, 14:57
hi empott,
really?? well, i phoned them already and they said its ok if i will get that sticker in manila eventhough i attended that seminar in cebu...but im comfused why they told you they wont give you a sticker if you attended in cebu....

mygurl
27th September 2009, 15:00
hi abby,
where did you attended your seminar? is that fiance visa or spouse visa?

empott
27th September 2009, 15:17
hi empott,
really?? well, i phoned them already and they said its ok if i will get that sticker in manila eventhough i attended that seminar in cebu...but im comfused why they told you they wont give you a sticker if you attended in cebu....
Hi again,
I don't wanna confuse you, mygurl, sorry if I did. But I was just relating what CFO told me when I was there. It wasn't SMEF-COW who told me but the CFO itself.
At least you phoned and they told you that it is ok, so don't worry. :D

abby
30th September 2009, 06:51
hi mygurl,

i'll be attending my seminar (fiancee visa) on the 5th planning to go to SMEF-COW in quezon city.. i phone them already and they told me i can get the sticker in the afternoon if i will be early..

i was supposed to do it in cebu but they have limited slots (15 per day) so i wont take the risk, i better fly to manila for the CFO.. Hope everything will be fine!

mygurl
30th September 2009, 11:15
hi abby,
i will be in cebu this 13th to get CFO sticker...so when your going to UK?

mygurl
30th September 2009, 11:42
oh sorry, i missed your message..so you will be leaving this 8th...have a safe trip then and God bless us always!! :)