PDA

View Full Version : Hello there everyone

GAZZALA1
27th September 2009, 23:50
Hi

Came across this site when googling, as you do, and looks interesting. Have had some contact with Filipinos over the years in the UK only..and think they are really really lovely people.

About me: am 48 male, (though am told look quite a bit younger)...never been married (or kids)to my shame. :NoNo:

My excuse is that I have been working so hard with my business (I started a business selling gift products)..but suddenly realise life passing me by.

At risk of being reprimanded by some on this site...I am one of those guys who happen to find Asian women particularly attractive..well, I would be very happy to find a lovely Filipino girlfriend..wife later I hope. At the same time, I am looking for an equal, a bright girl, who can hold their own with me, so don't want any of that dominating stuff. Fun goes without saying for a Filipina :BouncyHappy:

It seems from looking at the forums that most relationships here seem to have been formed from visits to the Phillipines...which is not out of the question for me, but for convenience I suppose would prefer here. Not exactly easy to have a first date on Wednesday night, if the girl is in Manila. But at the end of the day I'm prepared to make whatever efforts necessary I suppose.

I am familiar with some of the dating websites..though not been too lucky so far with dates with girls in the UK. The ones from the Philippines though are very keen to be in touch with me, and just impossible to make head or tail as to whether any are really compatible with me..and assume are equally, er, forward, with other guys on the site (not that I blame them).

I know about FOASC, FM club etc..but still not really struck lucky (a few relationships not got anywhere).

Anyways...not sure if an introduction is mean to be so long and boring. :omg:

But if anyone has any tips for me or even dates :) - I am more than receptive :Hellooo:

whiteraven
28th September 2009, 06:46
hi gazza, welcome to the forum :Hellooo:
i myself did the dating sites here after becoming widowed without much sucess but i struck lucky on an international one, talking to a lovely filipina for some time before actually arranging a meet in the philippines. cutting a long story short we are now married and hoping to apply for her visa in oct. if your willing to go down that route its a long hard, risky and expensive business but worth it in the end:) im sure if you stay on this forum long enough you may find someone over here who is looking for mr right.

bornatbirth
28th September 2009, 10:07
Hi

At risk of being reprimanded by some on this site...I am one of those guys who happen to find Asian women particularly attractive..well, I would be very happy to find a lovely Filipino girlfriend..wife later I hope. At the same time, I am looking for an equal, a bright girl, who can hold their own with me, so don't want any of that dominating stuff. Fun goes without saying for a Filipina :BouncyHappy:

why?

most of us on here find them attractive as we married them :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

trying to find a single filipina in the uk maybe a long wait?

just sign up to as many dating sites possible and have a think about the type of girl your looking for but i think you have already done that.

so goodluck!

Ana_may365
28th September 2009, 11:18
hiya!welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:wish that u can find the right woman for u:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

smiler78
28th September 2009, 11:37
Welcome and good luck mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th September 2009, 11:49
:Erm: Like yourself, I'd always found myself attracted to Asian women ... and, like Whiteraven, I was widowed early [around YOUR age, in fact!] a year short of what would've been my Silver Wedding Anniversary.

Perhaps I ought to mention at the outset, that this forum is NOT, strictly-speaking, a Dating Site; :NoNo: most of its male members are either already married to - or in a relationship with a Filipina and/or vice versa.

However, there ARE *agencies that cater exclusively for men and women wishing to introduce themselves to people from other countries - the Philippines included - and I am sure our 'Search' facility will prove useful in helping you locate one of *those.

Welcome, and Good Luck in your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bless.books
28th September 2009, 12:29
Hi

Came across this site when googling, as you do, and looks interesting. Have had some contact with Filipinos over the years in the UK only..and think they are really really lovely people.

About me: am 48 male, (though am told look quite a bit younger)...never been married (or kids)to my shame. :NoNo:

My excuse is that I have been working so hard with my business (I started a business selling gift products)..but suddenly realise life passing me by.

It seems from looking at the forums that most relationships here seem to have been formed from visits to the Phillipines...which is not out of the question for me, but for convenience I suppose would prefer here. Not exactly easy to have a first date on Wednesday night, if the girl is in Manila. But at the end of the day I'm prepared to make whatever efforts necessary I suppose.

I am familiar with some of the dating websites..though not been too lucky so far with dates with girls in the UK. The ones from the Philippines though are very keen to be in touch with me, and just impossible to make head or tail as to whether any are really compatible with me..and assume are equally, er, forward, with other guys on the site (not that I blame them).

I know about FOASC, FM club etc..but still not really struck lucky (a few relationships not got anywhere).

But if anyone has any tips for me or even dates :) - I am more than receptive :Hellooo:

Hello GAZZALA1 and welcome to the fourm. What a long introduction. I think it is given that people will be interested in you equally you have to be interested as well. Doesn't mean jumping into relationship that soon. Just go and make friends. As in the song - you can't hurry love ...

pumpkins
28th September 2009, 13:30
hi welcome to the forum:):):)
Goodluck for your search:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

GAZZALA1
28th September 2009, 18:01
Thanks for your nice replies :)

Sorry (:doh) Should have written my name which is....Gary

Arthur Little
28th September 2009, 18:29
Thanks for your nice replies :)

:) Our pleasure!!

Sorry (:doh) Should have written my name which is....Gary

No need to apologise, Gary ... unless your name had been :Erm: *Paul Gascoigne! :doh A goodly number of members here PREFER to use pseudonyms [I don't!] for their own personal reasons. :rolleyes:

IainBusby
28th September 2009, 19:22
Hi Gazza,
Welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

Sophie
28th September 2009, 20:06
Welcome to the forum gary and best of luck on your quest for love:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

jaishann
28th September 2009, 20:22
Hi

welcome and goodluck

GaryFifer
28th September 2009, 20:30
Well first of all, you wish to know about the country you are going to, and the ladies themselves, there are many articles to read on this website. Educate yourself about the country to avoid some of the pitfalls.
For me,I think I was conservative I was after a lady who had respect.Did not get drunk and swearing. Seeing Asians on TV, they were beautiful, Chinese, Japanese, from Hawaii. But at the end of my journey-I say to myself I think different. I should be with my Filipina for who she is-not for she is not.
I do not want to say to Jessica-I marry you because she is polite and not British drunken lady only. That would make her feel bad.

Why a man would turn to the Philippines, of all the nations of the earth, to achieve his goal? Why isn't she with a Filipino male?Ask yourself some of these tough questions. Good luck with your search for love.

lavander
29th September 2009, 05:32
Hello Gary,
Warm welcome to you!... Indid.. Finding soul mate is not an easy task i guess.. but it always comes with a bit of effort and a stroke of luck... for that 2 i wish you good luck...

All dbest on your search....

WillsG25
29th September 2009, 05:51
Welcome to the forum, happy hunting!

Ji&Ma
29th September 2009, 10:21
:Hellooo: Hi Garry, welcome in here and good luck in your quest for love, I'm sure that sooner or later you will find someone :xxgrinning--00xx3:

girl england
29th September 2009, 20:12
hi welcome to the forum

lizaphil
30th September 2009, 20:10
Hi

hello gazzA welcome here:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: