PDA

View Full Version : im from philippines

ymae
30th September 2009, 04:19
Hello everyone,
thank you that they allow me to used this to get some guidelines getting visa.
Im Ymae kay from Philippines, 20 years old Female and will going back to college this november taking nursing course.
And i am wishing some advice about getting visa if no problem to my age.
i have a bf who was born in UK but now he is Canadian and we are hoping to visit in UK to meet his parents and visit this beautiful country:)

thank you for now
ymae:)

Ana_may365
30th September 2009, 05:55
hiya!Ymae,welcome here to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

abby
30th September 2009, 06:23
welcome Ymae...

I think theres no problem with your age. Whats important is that you'll be back here in the Philippines and wont stay longer in Uk and provide evidence like proof of enrollment that you are curenlty enrolled and need to be back for your studies. How old is Dave by the way?

whiteraven
30th September 2009, 06:49
welcome to the forum ymae, you should be able to find all the info you need on the search or from helpful members:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

ymae
30th September 2009, 13:55
hello guys..thanks so much for welcome me here..im so impressed...
dave is 47, he is comming back here on november but we direct go to vietnam for 8days before school starts:) and we are wishing to start paper work getting tourist visa going there in UK.

planning to go on may( semestral break) untill june first week..
ofcourse i need to go back to finished my college...no plans yet to live in UK untill i finished my college. we just going to visit his family and go around to explore in UK:)

do i need to go in embassy for some help too?

kisses for everyone
ymae

whiteraven
30th September 2009, 14:05
tourist visa very hard to come by as you will see if you do a search on the forum, basically they dont believe you will return home after your visit unless you have something to go back to like a good job or a business. plenty of people who have had experience of these things can give you more advice than i can if you cant find what you need in the search.hope things turn out ok for you anyway:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ymae
30th September 2009, 14:08
thank you ana..your filipina too and now in UK?

its nice to meet you here...how are you?:)
wish you can advice me for getting visa:)

ymae

ymae
30th September 2009, 14:11
yes, what if i just own a house and lot? dops it counts?
if im enrolled on june for the first semester? and does it matter about my age (20yrs old) to come and visit there to meet my BF's family?

its nice to meet a nice couple here:)

ymae
30th September 2009, 14:14
hello abby..your from general santos too?

we going to start doing paper work getting uk visa..and hoping everything will be fine...i just needed some advice for what to do first and what else i wil need:)

always
ymae

lizaphil
30th September 2009, 18:23
Hello everyone,
Im Ymae kay from Philippines, 20 years old Female and will going back to college this november taking nursing course.
i have a bf who was born in UK but now he is Canadian and we are hoping to visit in UK to meet his parents and visit this beautiful country:)

thank you for now

hello ymae
and welcome here to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:

miss.piggy
30th September 2009, 18:38
welcome ymae! :)

IainBusby
30th September 2009, 18:59
Hello Ymae,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

alicat
30th September 2009, 19:02
welcome to the forum.

ymae
30th September 2009, 19:33
welcome to the forum.

hello thank you..i wish on may to get there in UK

kisses for you
ymae

Sophie
30th September 2009, 20:33
welcome to the forum ymae :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
30th September 2009, 22:07
Hello everyone,

thank you for now

:Hellooo: Welcome, Ymae. Age-wise, there shouldn't be a problem, since I see from your profile that you will be 21 next April. But acquiring a Tourist Visa is likely to be the "stumbling block" ... as, frustratingly, it HAS been for many an applicant in recent times, I'm sorry to say.

This unfortunate reality leaves you with two alternatives:

1. You go ahead with your plan (and take the [remote] chance of it being successful) as soon as you become eligible, on the strength of Dave's [presumably] dual citizenship, and his firm intention to return to his job in Canada after visiting his parents in the UK ... also mentioning your desire to finish your nursing training in the Philippines. However, I have to warn you that even then, it would be rather like "clutching at straws" and you run a high risk of being disappointed. :rolleyes: The upside is - the fee for a tourist visa works out at a fraction of the cost of the Settlement options.

2. You and your boyfriend continue to spend as much time together as his work affords, and then *apply for either a Fiancee or Spousal Visa ... both much more expensive, admittedly, but having an infinitely greater chance of a favourable outcome. And again, of course, YOU will need to have attained the age of twenty-one to be *able to do so.

Good Luck to the two of you!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
1st October 2009, 10:10
Welcome to the forum!

SteveL
2nd October 2009, 17:00
My fiance is 23 and just got a tourist visa in 2 days !! As long as you can show a normal reason to visit UK such as visiting boyfriends family, they cant refuse you.

darren-b
2nd October 2009, 17:31
My fiance is 23 and just got a tourist visa in 2 days !! As long as you can show a normal reason to visit UK such as visiting boyfriends family, they cant refuse you.

If only that was true. You have been lucky, a lot of applicants haven't been.

girl england
2nd October 2009, 17:59
welcome to the forum ymae

IainBusby
2nd October 2009, 20:08

If only that was true. You have been lucky, a lot of applicants haven't been.

That's very true, you don't know how lucky you are. Most visit visas are refused purely on the basis that on the balance of probabilities, the ECO doesn't think that the applicant will return to the Philippines when the visa expires. The ECO will decide this by looking at what the applicant has to go back for. If you don't have regular employment, property and money in the bank in the Philippines, they usually refuse to grant a visit visa regardless of any other factors you may have in your favour.

Iain.

RuBiX
2nd October 2009, 20:18
Welcome to the forum..You can try the tourist visa as SteveL got it in 2 days.. I think they're speeding the process in Philippines..But how come FLR here in UK takes so long:(
I'm still waiting over 2 months now..:(

Anyway, good luck to your application..Hope you can explore UK soon;)

belfast_dude
2nd October 2009, 20:52
Hello everyone,

thank you for now

hello i am belfastdude,...just call me the dude....welcome and greetings from ireland...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

abby
3rd October 2009, 10:36
yah, i came from gensan....

googluck to your application. I had my tourist visa last december and was able to spend christmas with my bf's family and tour around edinburgh..

ana07cutiepie
30th November 2009, 15:46
Hello everyone,

thank you for now

hello :) how's your tourist visa now? im curious bcz we have same situation here. :D

god bless!