PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd overcome Wolfsburg test

Win2Win
1st October 2009, 00:40
Ryan Giggs and Michael Carrick score the goals as Manchester United come from behind to win 2-1 at home against Wolfsburg.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/europe/8278799.stm)

aromulus
1st October 2009, 07:08
Ryan Giggs and Michael Carrick score the goals as Manchester United come from behind to win 2-1 at home against Wolfsburg.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/europe/8278799.stm)

Wow.....:Erm:

The winning goal was not during "injury" time....:omg:

Dedworth
1st October 2009, 08:34
Wow.....:Erm:

The winning goal was not during "injury" time....:omg:

Uefa need to bin the ref he obviously doesn't understand the rules that are applied at Sold Trafford

KeithD
1st October 2009, 08:35
Big teams are having a bit of a struggle this year, more than likely that the other teams are now progressing. I thought Chelski was going to win that match by miles, I'd never heard of the other team! :Erm:

aromulus
1st October 2009, 08:45
Big teams are having a bit of a struggle this year, more than likely that the other teams are now progressing. I thought Chelski was going to win that match by miles, I'd never heard of the other team! :Erm:

I suppose that once a smaller team from another country gets propelled into the international limelight, they will put their best effort and fight to, at least, get some kind of result.

I must agree that Chelsea didn't really do anything outstanding, and they could have scored a few more if only they had visited specsavers before hand....:doh

KeithD
1st October 2009, 08:47
I must agree that Chelsea didn't really do anything outstanding, and they could have scored a few more if only they had visited specsavers before hand....:doh
I liked the way the Cypriot ground staff filled in all holes with green sand so it looked good on TV :icon_lol:

aromulus
1st October 2009, 08:50
I liked the way the Cypriot ground staff filled in all holes with green sand so it looked good on TV :icon_lol:

A good tip for Stamford Bridge ground staff......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

So it was not a wasted trip... 3 points and a successful fact finding tour....:D

bornatbirth
1st October 2009, 20:16
i thought the game was crap but i hear chelsea were worse?

fat frank is really on form,come on liverpool :xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
1st October 2009, 20:22
Rooney was abysmal that match. Going in the huff when he lost the ball,lack of discipline. I do not think he can run in the rain.His pace was lacking. Giggs had to move position many times in the game and performed well and he is older and fitter than he is.

Dedworth
1st October 2009, 21:00
Rooney was abysmal that match. Going in the huff when he lost the ball,lack of discipline. I do not think he can run in the rain.His pace was lacking. Giggs had to move position many times in the game and performed well and he is older and fitter than he is.

Fat Boy needs to lay off the lard sandwiches - hopefully sometime soon his lack of discipline, swearing etc will result in a rash of cards and a lengthy ban.

True to form Sicknote Owen is not quite proving to be Fergusons free transfer of the century

bornatbirth
1st October 2009, 21:05
Fat Boy needs to lay off the lard sandwiches - hopefully sometime soon his lack of discipline, swearing etc wil result in a rash of cards and a lengthy ban.

True to form Sicknote Owen is not quite proving to be Fergusons free transfer of the century

i thought frank was the fat boy,at least utd can still sign players unlike cheating chelsea :D

KeithD
2nd October 2009, 08:58
He's already paid for his season with the winning goal ove Man City!:doh

What about Everton, 9 players on the sick, and still came back to win :xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done lads.

aromulus
2nd October 2009, 09:14
i thought frank was the fat boy,at least utd can still sign players unlike cheating chelsea :D

UTD is in the same boat on that score....:omg: