PDA

View Full Version : Xoom coupon code

GaryFifer
1st October 2009, 23:18
to help with the typhoon and when you are remitting Xoom is offering a code that will mean NO FEE when you pay with PAYPAL.

HELPONDOY worked for me. Let me know if it works for you.

JimOttley
1st October 2009, 23:22
to help with the typhoon and when you are remitting Xoom is offering a code that will mean NO FEE when you pay with PAYPAL.

HELPONDOY worked for me. Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks Gary, I use Xoom and already had to send but I also need to pay our rent soon so hopefully this will get us a little bit extra leverage given that the pound is not too healthy this last few days!

Jim

sparky
2nd October 2009, 13:27
i have lots of problems with Xoom which always declines my card which is a debit card always with a healthy balance

ps another great piece of info posted on the board

since joining i am really continually impressed with the level of help and friendliness here- and the lack of flaming- which is all too common on many Asian forums:xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
2nd October 2009, 13:59
Xoom is an American company, therefore they don't accept UK Maestro debit cards as such, so they use PayPal. PayPal adds a fee of course, but it is reasonable and the process takes 3 days to appear in my bank account.:REGamblMoney01HL1:

You will need to setup a PayPal account, then use them as a payment method.
http://www.paypal.co.uk/uk

You need to confirm your bank details with PayPal in the following way- they credit a small amount such as 50p and then PayPal deduct this. This appears on your PayPal account as a confirmed bank account which can be utilised on many other sites.

GaryFifer
6th October 2009, 12:12
bump in case anyone missed this