PDA

View Full Version : Irish Vote

KeithD
2nd October 2009, 09:06
So the result of this vote is expected to be a resounding YES! :Erm:

Now I know the Irish in humour are supposed to be thick, but they don't have to prove it :omg:. It's the same road to a United States of Europe, with a President Blair in charge of the Republic. :doh

These votes are like extra time at Old Trafford, you keep going till you get the result you want :D

aromulus
2nd October 2009, 09:12
Maybe the ballot papers are already there, like in Afghanistan, and all they have to do, is a mock counting.:NoNo:

People voting today will only waste time, as the outcome has been decided by Brussels...:doh

belfast_dude
4th October 2009, 21:06
i feel like i shud have a statement on this thread.....but i do not care about politics...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bornatbirth
4th October 2009, 21:10
i prefer president fergie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
4th October 2009, 21:17
President Actionmandinnerjacket ....or whatever his name is!!! :)

GaryFifer
4th October 2009, 21:19
So the result of this vote is expected to be a resounding YES! :Erm:

Now I know the Irish in humour are supposed to be thick, but they don't have to prove it :omg:. It's the same road to a United States of Europe, with a President Blair in charge of the Republic. :doh

These votes are like extra time at Old Trafford, you keep going till you get the result you want :D

Well since the Irish said they move, because of jobs, and opportunity, like the absence of sex, the Irish moved to get their share in UK:) European birds :xxgrinning--00xx3: