PDA

View Full Version : My wife is blonde...

nigel
2nd October 2009, 17:14
A man has to go to hospital because he has a stick deodorant stuck up his :action-smiley-081:

They ask "What on earth happened?":yikes:

He says "My wife is blonde, and it had 'to use, push up bottom' written on it.." :NoNo:

:doh

nigel
2nd October 2009, 17:17
One day a Blonde walked into the doctors office with 2 red ears.
The doctor asked what happened. She said "I was ironing and the
phone rang and I picked up the iron by mistake. "What happened
to the other ear?" the doctor asked, she said "They called back.":cwm34:

nigel
2nd October 2009, 17:18
How does a blonde spell 'farm'?

E-I-E-I-O.:doh

nigel
2nd October 2009, 17:31
A blonde walks into a hotel reception...she is shocked by a notice on the wall, and says to the receptionist "That's strange! It says 'Be In Bed Before I am'.....Why should I be in bed before you are!?":cwm23:

Receptionist says "Excuse me madam, it says 'Be In Bed Before 1 .a.m." (one a.m.):cwm34:

jimeve
2nd October 2009, 19:34
I find your comments really offensive, if you exchanged the blonde for filipina would it be allowed, i dont think so.... I suggest you get some serious therapy :furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3:

only jokes, chill out.

GaryFifer
3rd October 2009, 01:17
Mike are you blonde?

bornatbirth
3rd October 2009, 10:02
I find your comments really offensive, if you exchanged the blonde for filipina would it be allowed, i dont think so.... I suggest you get some serious therapy :furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3:

:Erm: :icon_lol:

aromulus
3rd October 2009, 10:07

For crying out loud....!!!:doh

Lighten up, will yah....???

It is called humour.:omg:

Well.... Nigel's kind of......:Rasp::bigcry:

kenny
3rd October 2009, 10:18
so funny:icon_lol: and the jokes:Cuckoo:

lavander
3rd October 2009, 10:40

Chill out MIkemallorca! :D :doh

Pls. read again..you are on 'Humour' section...

..unless u dont know the meaning! hahaha...Peace! :ARsurrender:

Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cheers!.